Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

The Party

by kenzoid

Gerard and Babs finally get to do what they've been waiting for...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-03 - Updated: 2010-11-03 - 2030 words - Complete

?Blocked
BABETTE

THE PARTY

Gerard and I approached Ray’s house for the party. I was excited to meet everybody. But I also knew that a line between Gerard and I would be crossed tonight.

We pulled up in the driveway and entered the noisy house. Gerard led me by the hand through all the drugged up teens and drunken girls to the living room where small groups of people were standing.

“Hey Ray, this is Babette.” Gerard said, hugging Ray when we reached him. Ray was tall and had a curly and brownish afro and a big smile.

“Hi Ray.” I said shyly. Ray welcomed me with a warm hug. Then Mikey bounced over to our side.

“Mikers!” I said, happy to see a familiar face. I hugged Mikey maybe a bit too enthusiastically.

“Hey Babs.” He said in his usually stuffy sounding tone.

“Okay, now that we all know each other, I’m gonna go get us some drinks.” Gerard said. Before I could say anything, he disappeared into the swarm of people. Mikey sighed and Ray shook his curly head.

“What’s wrong?” I asked over the blaring music.

“Gerard has a bit of a drinking problem.” Ray said. I frowned. I hadn’t thought it was that serious. But Mikey was even bigger on the partying than Gerard was. Mikey would stay out until dawn and find himself in the bed of a different girl nearly every weekend. I didn’t think Gerard’s drinking was that bad…

There was an awkward silence until two more guys came over holding drinks in plastic cups. One was really short with brown hair and the other was pretty normal sized with dirty blonde hair.

“Hey, who’s the pretty lady?” slurred the shorter one.

“Can it Frank. It’s Gerard’s girlfriend, Babette.” Mikey said, rolling his eyes behind his glasses.

“Oh, sorry.” Frank said, extending his hand for me to shake. “I’m Frank and this is Mat.” He said, gesturing to the guy beside him. I smiled and waved.

“So where’s your man candy?” Frank asked. I laughed.

“He’s getting some drinks.” I said. Franks cheerfulness faded with everybody else’s. It must’ve been more serious than I thought.

“Hey, aren’t you the guy who sings for Pency Prep?” I asked Frank, trying to lighten the mood. He perked up.

“Yeah, you’ve heard of us?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’ve seen you guys live a few times. Your really good.” I said, nodding.

“Thanks.” Frank grinned. For while everybody just stared around, making crappy small talk.

“Jesus! Where is Gerard with those drink?” Mat asked, checking the watch on his wrist. I bit my lip. It had been nearly twenty minutes since he’d left.

“I’ll go look for him.” I said. Ray directed me to the kitchen and I set off through the crowd.

“Gerard! Gerard?” I called, searching for his unmistakable mop of black hair. I got to the kitchen and he was nowhere to be found. I called for him a few more times and then heard the sound of somebody puking violently in the bathroom. I thought I heard my name, so I followed the gross noises.

“Gerard?” I asked, knocking on the wooden door.

“Babes?” I heard his muffled reply. I opened the door to find him kneeling with his head half way down the toilet. I flew to his side and pulled his hair out of his face.

“Good god! What did you drink?” I asked loudly. He groaned and rested his head on the toilet seat. I cringed in disgust and hoisted him up.

“Are you okay?” I asked, making him look at me. He blinked a few times.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” He slurred. I sighed because I didn’t believe him and dragged him out of the bathroom and back to the boys.

“Where was he?” asked Ray.

“In the bathroom getting sick.” I said, grimacing. Ray shook his head and sighed. “I’m gonna take him outside to get some fresh air.” I said. Ray nodded and I helped Gerard out onto the lawn.

My first time meeting with these guys and I had to play babysitter with Gerard. I could still hear the music from outside. Gerard rested his head on my shoulder and we watched the cars pass by as we sat on the curb. We stayed like this for a long time, until it got dark.

Gerard began to kiss my neck; breathing on my collarbone and making me shiver.

“You look really good tonight.” He said. I turned him so that he was kissing me and not my neck. His breath was rather gross, but I didn’t care. His passionate kisses began to make me dizzy. Soon I was lying back in the grass with Gerard’s hand up my shirt.

“Do you wanna head back to my place?” he asked. Finally, the question I’d been waiting for. I nodded, afraid my voice might give away my extreme excitement.

“I’m driving.” I said firmly as we stood up. Gerard handed me the keys and we booked it to the car. As soon as we started driving, Gerard started kissing my neck again. His hand was grasping my thigh and his tongue tickled my earlobe.

“Stop it Gerard! Your gonna get us into an accident!” I gasped, even though I didn’t want him to stop at all.

“You smell so good.” He panted into my hair. I had to fight the moan that was building in my throat.

It was a good thing that Gerard’s house was close to Ray’s because I wouldn’t have been able to keep it together much longer. I parked the car messily on the curb and we dashed inside.

“What about your parents!” I hissed and stopped dead in my tracks once we were inside.

“Don’t worry, tonight they went out with my grandparents to play bingo. We have the house all to ourselves.” He said slyly. He led me down into his already darkened room.

I flopped onto the bed and pulled him on top of me. I was trembling I was so nervous, even though I knew we both weren’t virgins. Gerard removed his leather jack while I pulled off my shirt as fast as I could. Gerard worked on my bra while I worked on his belt buckled. I heard thumps as our shoes his the floor. Kissing every inch of him I would get my lips on, I pulled off my pants. Gerard did the same.

The enormity of what we were about to do hit us like a load of bricks. We slowed down and spent time just kissing and exploring each other. What was the rush? Nobody would be home for hours. I was so excited I almost couldn’t stand it. I was so enthralled that my hands and feet would go through waves of numbness. I shimmied out of my underwear and he did the same.

I felt Gerard’s hand reach over to his bedside table. I heard plastic crinkling and realized he was getting a condom. My stomach was filled with thousands of butterflies and my knees were buckling. But I wanted it. Like mad I wanted it.

“Ready?” he asked. I nodded because my teeth were threatening to chatter. I kept my mouth preoccupied by kissing his neck. I was fighting the shakes so bad, but this would be worth it.

And then…the anticipation became replaced with pleasure as the moments of waiting for the sex to begin had ended.

My toes were curling, my breath quickened and my heart rate shot through the roof. Gerard seemed to take notice and thrust deeper, giving my stomach a jolt. He was using the baseboard for leverage. We were both panting. Gerard was planting soft and greedy kisses on my collarbone. He sunk his teeth deep into my neck, right on my sweet spot, making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

“Don’t stop.” I moaned, even though I knew he wouldn’t.

Of course, I wasn’t the only one making noise. Gerard let out these soft groans every few minutes. This had well been worth waiting for. Every inch of my skin was tingling and every nerve ending in my body was like a live wire. The friction between our bodies felt so unbelievably good. The sweat that was collecting on us both was causing us to stick together slightly. His hands were cold, but his breath was hot. I felt like every sense I had had been heightened ten fold.

In the last few moments, when I was hitting the beginning of my climax, my hands shot above my head. I wrapped my legs around Gerard’s bare waist and reached up and grasped the bars on his headboard for support. I let out a loud groan, signaling my intense orgasm. I arched my back and my legs quaked. Gerard, taking advantage of my increased tightness began to moan too as he reached his climax. We both finished around the same time.

For a moment we just laid there, panting and gasping for breath. Gerard rolled off me and turned on his side so that he was facing me. I did the same. His hair was extremely messy and I guess that mine probably looked the same, if not worse.

It was sort of awkward, neither of us knowing what so say. We hadn’t even told each other that we loved one another before this. Gerard broke the silence by sitting up and taking a cigarette and a light out of his pocket. We made ourselves comfortable under the blankets and he lit it and took a long drag. He offered it to me without saying anything. I thought, why not? And took a drag too. The nasty smoke filled my lungs and scorched my throat, almost making me cough.

We didn’t say anything to each other as we shared the smoke. What were we supposed to say? That was good? There wasn’t anything to say.

“We should probably get a shower.” Gerard said after he put out the cigarette butt. I nodded and we both got up. The room was cold. I followed Gerard into a small-attached bathroom. It was completely a guy’s bathroom. Gerard started the shower and I crossed my arms as we waited awkwardly for the water to heat up.

Once it did, we both climbed in. It was small, but big enough for the both of us to fit in comfortably. I didn’t wash my hair, I just rinsed off. I hid a smirk at the thought of Xerxes going nuts when I got home.

Gerard started laughing.

“What?” I asked, my voice sounding strange after so much silence.

“Neither of us know what to say now.” he laughed. I didn’t really see what was funny, but I smiled along. “I mean, we just had amazing sex and neither of us know what to say.” That did make me laugh.

Gerard leaned down and kissed me before turning off the water.

“It was pretty great, wasn’t it?” I said, smiling as he handed me a towel. He chuckled.

“Yeah.” He smiled. We dried off as best we could, but of course our hair was still damp. We crawled back into his bed, not cuddling. We just lay there, trying to fall asleep. I glanced at the alarm clock on his bedside table. It was nearly three in the morning.

LATER
I guess I had fallen asleep because I awoke with a start. I blinked around the pitch-black room. The clock said that it was four in the morning. Gerard was still snoozing peacefully next to me.

“Babes? You awake?” I heard him grumbled. I stayed still, faking sleep. Then, as naturally as I could, I rolled over and wrapped my arm around him, settling my head on his chest. At first he just sat there, then after a few moments I felt him lean down and kiss my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story