Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Boys Are Like Chocolate

Strawberry Centered

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

The strawberry centered boy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-04 - Updated: 2010-11-04 - 813 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,
Mum came home today. I asked where she'd been. She shrugged and walked upstairs to cry.
I asked Dad where she had been. He ignored the question and turned the TV up louder.
Why are my parents ignoring me!?
Still confused.
~ Frank
xoxo


Boyfriend Number 8 - Cory

Type Of Chocolate - Strawberry Centered
Information - It's certainly sweet. Possibly TOO sweet...


He was amazing. He had blonde hair, blue eyes and freckles across his cheeks. He wasn't really the kind of guy that average girls or boys went for. He could sing, he could dance, but no-one seemed to really notice him. Which is what made me notice him even more.
I wasn't sure whether he liked me back though. The only way I was described throughout the school, was 'The Gay One'. Other than that, no-one payed me any attention. So I asked Mikey to talk to him.
When Mikey got back, he said "He's not sure, but he's willing to give it a try."
That's when we started dating.
He was really shy at first, but once I got to know him, I found out he was very intresting. He started talking to me more openly about things he probably would've talked about to his closest friends. Not that he had any. He only had two friends from the schools chess club, who I refused to hang around with. I should've been kinder to them, because they were unpopular like me, but there was just something about them that freaked me out. They walked and talked like robots, they talked ABOUT robots and they used lots of long words.
Me and Cory went on our first date after two months of being in a relationship. I'd been on lots of dates by that time, so it didn't really bother me. I could tell it bothered Cory though, who had never been in a relationship in his entire life before.
After that date, Cory changed. I don't know if it was for better or worse. At first, it was sweet. Whenever I went to my locker, a love note would flutter out. I kept that first one.

Dearest Frank,
Roses Are Red,
Violets Are Blue,
No Matter What,
I'll Always Love You.
Love Cory
xxx


That would've been enough for me, no guy had gone to the trouble to leave me sweet notes before. But he didn't stop there. Soon I began to find chocolates in my locker. He would've been poking the notes threw the slits in my locker, but how was he getting the chocolates in?
I didn't mind that at first either. I mean, as you can probably already figured, I LOVE chocolate.
Then came the flowers. Sometimes I forgot to take them home, and the next day they were spewing out of my locker and onto the floor. It was embarrassing. My room was filled with them aswell, so I took to thanking Cory for them but then binning them. I binned all the ones in my room aswell.
We carried on like that for a while, chocolates, flowers and love notes that I could just about bare. But then one day after school, he ran up to me with a guitar and started serenading me. Infront of our entire class.
It wouldn't have been so bad, but he was singing out of tune and he had only been learning the guitar for about three weeks and he wasn't very good. It was sweet of him to go to all that trouble, but everyone laughed at him and they laughed at ME aswell for going out with him.
Cory would stop at nothing to try and impress me. In English, he wrote a poem for me and read it out infront of the whole class, starting it with "I have written this for my amazing boyfriend, Frank..."
His hand was all covered with doodles. All hearts and Frank + Cory and everything else that girls like to do.
The worst was when he walked into the hall and got everyones attention while they were eating lunch "I want to prove my love for Frank... By shaving off all my hair!"
"Don't!" I yelled, but I wasn't heard over the whole school laughing and chanting "OFF WITH THE HAIR, OFF WITH THE HAIR, OFF WITH THE HAIR!"
He shaved all his beautiful blonde hair off. I cried then. Apparently Cory hadn't even asked him Mum if he could do it. He was in so much trouble when he got home.
I got Mikey to end it for me in the end. He was just going insane, trying to impress me.
His hairs grown back now, but he doesn't talk to me.

[A/N] - I'm really sorry that it took me so long to update. But it's actually harder than I thought to match chocolates to personalities :D
Sign up to rate and review this story