Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Don't slay the dragon!

by breestar 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-09 - 608 words

2Insightful
To shortygirl! Thank you for everything!

Don't slay the dragon!

Frank covered my eyes, he said the sun would burn them bady.. Especially a new vampire. It was hard to move around, but he did a good job of guiding me to the car. His eyes must've been burning.. He told me to keep my eyes closed with my hands over them in the car.
Damn the daylight.
"What time is it?" I asked while we drove.
"Sundown,"
I began to take my hands off my eyes, hoping it would be dark enough for me.
"NO NO NO! EVEN THIS LIGHT WILL HURT, I'M USED TO IT!" Frank shouted.
I quickly put my hands over my eyes again.
"Frank, where are we going? We can't go back to my side of town--"
"Theres a cabin in the woods I used to stay at when I wasn't staying in the castle with Gerard. We'll be safe there for now."
"You sure their arn't other vampires around?"
"Maybe, but your not human anymore.. They won't be so reckless to attack."
We sat in silence for a while.. I was a bit fidgity considoring Gerard may be following us. (Or other vampires.) But I wondered what Frank was thinking.. Was he happy I was pregnent with him? He changed me, brought me here, risked his life.. But would fatherhood be too much of a shock for him to handle?
We got to the cabin. It was beautiful in its own way. Tiny with a kitchen/living room combined, a bathroom the side of a bedroom, with seperate shower and bath. And a bedroom with a king size bed and plad sheets.
There was a flatscreen in the living room, Frank had tossed the remote for it. Law and Order SVU was on, and after that I decided to take a hot shower. We still wern't talking much until I came out of the room with only a towl on, he started to walk me to the couch.
We were making out and he started to bite my neck. Then I screamed.
"What?? What is it Leigh? Did I hurt you, oh I'm so sorry!"
"NO NO NO NO" I started hyperventalating.
"What is it?!"
"THERE'S A SPIDER ON THE COUCH!"
Frank burst out into laughter. "Your not afraid of vampires but when it comes to a little spider.." He mumbled between laughs.
He was about to squish it with his shoe when I stopped him.
"Don't kill the little thing! Set it free!"
He raised his eyebrow, confused. "But your scared of it?"
"Dosen't mean it desurves to die.. NOW HURRY BEFORE I START FREAKING OUT AGAIN!"
He laughed louder now while looking for a piece of paper to put him on.
When he came back the spider was missing. And I started screaming again, it was on my foot.
"GET IT OFF ! GET IT OFF!" I didn't want it touching me!
It wasn't even big, just the size of the tip of a finger. And brown, but if Frank didn't get it off me I was scared I would've passed out of fear.
Frank picked it up and put it outside on a plant.
"There, you are safe now my princess! I had resued you from the evil spider! But I did not slay him, for those were the princess' wishes!"
I was just glad it was away from me! Still I was shaking, too paranoid to sit down, incase there were more. I wanted to just stay in one place, while I made Frank get my clothes.



Thought the story needed some humor.
Let me know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story