Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

If you're in my story Killjoy Backgrounds, you're in this one!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-07 - 777 words

2Exciting
"Look at this!" Rag Doll whispered loudly enough for the other killjoys in her group to hear.
They crept nearer and looked at the WANTED posters she was gesturing at.
"Party Poison!" Toxic Neon gasped "Do you think they've got him?"
"They wouldn't have this poster up," Safety-Pin Kitten commented "If they did have him. I think it's informing people he needs to be exterminated."
"He'll know they're after him." Rag Doll said "He's a smart guy."
"What about the others in his group?" Artistic Accident asked "Where are the posters for them?"
"I don't know!" Rag Doll admitted "But we can't stand out here in the open for too long."
They moved on quickly, before anyone spotted them.
"We'll need their help though." Twitch whispered "We're not going to survive long without them."
"We won't find them here." Artistic Accident argued "We'd have to figure it out when we got to Battery City."
"Has anyone seen Bed Head?" Rag Doll suddenly whispered.
Rag Doll was sort of the leader for the group. It was a wise choice made by Party Poison, because Rag Doll was very observant and never missed anything. She was also really good at getting herself out of sticky situations.
"No." Twitch replied "I last saw her a few minutes before you spotted the wanted poster."
Twitch probably had the best memory, which sometimes served well. She could think of good plans, but when they put them into action, she usually found herself a smidge away from death.
"Do you think something bad happened to her?" Artistic Accident asked, looking concerned.
Artistic Accident was a strong killjoy, though her emotions sometimes got the best of her. She was good at putting plans to action, but wasn't the brighest of people.
"Well, she wouldn't have just walked away from the rest of us, would she?" Safety-Pin Kitten snapped.
Safety-Pin Kitten could get herself out of any situation, no matter what it was. She had learnt to ignore her emotions and just go for what felt right, but sometimes this landed her in danger.
Bed Head was generally always the one going missing and usually the others had to save her ass. But she was good at distractions, which was very useful.
"We have to find her!" Twitch whispered.
"Yes!" Artistic Accident agreed.
"No." Rag Doll replied "We have no clue where to start. And if something bad happens to another one of us, we have no hope of surviving."
"Then what do you suggest we do?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked.
"We keep moving to Battery City," Rag Doll told them "Once we're there it'll be easier to locate her and we'll have more killjoys to help us."
Her group thought about this for a moment then nodded in agreement "Do you think Party Poision will be there?" Twitch asked her.
"I don't know. But his brother, Kobra Kid might be there." Then Rag Doll gestured to them that they had to keep quiet and they began moving.

"W-Where am I?" Bed Head asked, sitting up slowly. The entire room was dark, so Bed Head sat still so that her eyes could adjust to the darkness.
She started feeling around her belt. Her walkie talkie was missing and so was her raygun. "Fuck!" She whispered. She needed them, incase of emergencies... Like then.
When Bed Head could just about see, she stood up. She fumbled around her belt again. Her tape-recorder was still there! But what good would it do? By the time someone found the tape, she would surely be dead.
"It's worth a try." She whispered, unclipping it from her belt.
She hit the record button and began talking rapdily "Hello! I don't know if anyone will find this, but it's me, Bed Head. It's really dark in here, so I don't know where I am. My raygun and walkie talkie have been taken from me, but I don't know who took them, I've just woken up! If you're hearing this, please come and find me! Please try and help me!"
She pushed stop and looked around for somewhere to put it.
On one of the walls, she found a window. It was so small, she would've only been able to put her hand through it, then she'd have got stuck. She bashed it open for ages, because it was stuck from not being opened in so long. She finally managed to get it open enough so that the tape could fall out.
She sat back down. Now she had to wait for something to happen.

[A/N] - I need more people in this story, so send me a message over mcr.com ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story