Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Goodbye Toxic Neon

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

The team decides to split up to get to Battery City...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-11-11 - Updated: 2010-11-11 - 741 words

3Exciting
"I think we should split up." Twitch whispered, after about an hour of silent ninja walking.
There was more shocked silence "Split up?" Toxic Neon asked "No! Anything could happen to us!"
"But if we're found as a group," Twitch replied "They'll get all of us. And we can't help Bed Head if we're stuck at Better Living Industries can we?"
Everyone turned to look at Rag Doll. She thought about it for a moment, then nodded "Twitch is right. We'll divide into two groups. If one group is taken, atleast we have the hope that the other group will make it to Battery City."
"Okay, so who's in which group?" Artistic Accident asked.
"Toxic Neon and Twitch will come with me. You and Safety-Pin Kitten had better go that way to Battery City." Rag Doll instructed "When you get to Battery City, find Party Poison, or anyone else in his group."
"How will we know if your group has made it though?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked.
"Battery City will know when each group has arrived." Rag Doll said "You guys go that way, we'll go this way!"
And with that, both groups went their seperate ways.

Light suddenly filled Bed Heads room. She looked around the room. Empty, with metal walls and a tiny window. The door was small, it would only fit one skinny person through it and was painted white. A single light bulb dangled from the metal ceiling.
Bed Head blinked in the sudden bright. When her eyes adjusted and she could open them properly, she saw a drac infront of her.
She wasn't afraid. What reason did she have to be afraid? Her friends would find her, one way or another.
"Don't think I'm scared of you!" She yelled, to prove her point "My friends will find me here and kick your ass!"
The drac laughed, left her a plate with a piece of bread on and a glass of water, then left.
Bed Head, who was starving, dived at the plate and began to eat. She finished it too quickly, drank the water so fast that she felt sick. She lay down on the cold floor, and wept as the light turned off.
She wasn't afraid of the dracs, or the dark or anything pathetic like that... She was scared of being forgotton by her friends.

"We are going the right way, aren't we?" Toxic Neon asked, fearfully "I swear this isn't the way to Battery City!"
"Trust me!" promised Twitch "We are DEFINANTLY going the right way!"
"Somehow that doesn't comfort me." Toxic Neon replied, frowning.
"I think we are going the right way." Rag Doll told her "No, I know we're going the right way."
"Now that," Toxic Neon laughed slightly "Comforts me."
"Well I feel loved." Twitch sulked.
"I do love you!" Toxic Neon argued "I just don't trust you with directions!"
Both girls laughed, but Rag Doll stopped "Sssh!" She ordered, and both girls went silent.
There was a low murmer, then some laughter. Rag Doll turned to the left. Then to the right. She was nothing. But she could them.
"Quick!" She whispered frantically "Hide!" She jumped into a bush, with Twitch right behind her.
Toxic Neon was frozen still with horror though. She finally managed to turn around "Rag Doll!" she whispered, but it was barely audiable "Twitch!"
"Hey!" Toxic Neon froze again "Hey! Come here!"
Better Living Industries had found her! It was all she could remember, before everything went dark.

"We're going the wrong way!" Artistic Accident complained.
"No we're not!" Safety-Pin Kitten said "We're following a map, we can't be lost!"
"Since when were you the map-reading expert?" Artistic Accident teased.
"Since I saved your butt that time you got lost in the desert and passed out. Who took you safely back to Battery City? I did!" Safety-Pin Kitten laughed "Now, I know we're going the right way!"
There was silence until Artistic Accident asked "Even if we get to Battery City, will anyone help us?"
"Party Poison and the others will."
"What if they're not there?"
"Stop being so negative! What did I say to you back when we were normal? Be optimistic!"
"But my life's never been normal!" Artisitc Accident argued "Neither's yours!"
"Oh SHUT UP Hollie!" Safety-Pin Kitten gasped "Sorry, I meant Artistic Accident..."
"I don't care." She replied, shrugging, looking at the ground.
They were silent after that, for most of their journey.
Sign up to rate and review this story