Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Battery City

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Artisic Accident makes it to Battery City, but only to hear bad news...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 1094 words

2Exciting
"I can see Battery City!" Artistic Accident finally said after a long silence.
"Me too." Safety-Pin Kitten replied "I hope the others made it."
"So do I." She replied. There was a moments silence, before she finally asked again "You seemed very upset to call me Hollie by the way."
Safety-Pin Kitten shrugged "It reminds of the days before we met the other Killjoys. When I wasn't anybody..."
"But you were someone." Artistic Accident reminded her "You were Jasmine, you had a family, you were-"
"Shut up!" Safety-Pin Kitten snapped "The Black Parade took my family, handed them in to Better Living Industries. They're dracs now, they've forgotten all about me, they want to kill me!"
"Well, they can't have forgotten you if they want to kill you." Artistic Accident said without thinking.
"Shut up! You don't know anything about real life! You were just a big mistake from the start!" Safety-Pin Kitten screamed.
Artistic Accident stopped walking "You went too far Safety-Pin Kitten."
"Well face it, it's true! Party Poision created you, didn't he? But he didn't want you, you were a big fat ACCIDENT!"
"Okay, I was a mitsake!" She yelled "But you think it's somehow my fault? Party Poison wouldn't have given me away if I was alive. I was an object, but Doctor DeathDefy brought me to life."
"And then when Party Poison found you?" Safety-Pin Kitten asked, one hand to her ear "Come on, what happened then?"
"He gave me a raygun. He told me what to do. He told me how after creating me he gave up on art and began to save the world."
"And I bet when we get to Battery City, he doesn't even remember you!"
"Stop it!" Artisitc Accident yelled "Just leave me alone!"
Artistic Accident, shoved past her and began running towards Battery City. "That's it!" Safety-Pin Kitten yelled after her "Just ditch one of your team mates!"
The running Killjoy slowed and turned around... Then gasped. "JASMINE! BEHIND YOU!"
"I'm not Jas-" Then Safety-Pin Kittens world turned into darkness, while Artistic Accident turned and ran helplessly towards Battery City.

"Ooooh, my head..." Toxic Neon moaned. There was an anxious squek from the other side of the room.
"Who's there?" Toxic Neon asked, sitting up slowly.
"I... I... I'm Bed Head."
"Bed Head!" Toxic Neon gasped "Where are you? It's me, Toxic Neon! Where are we? What's going on?"
"Toxic Neon! I'm here!" Bed Head managed to find Toxic Neon's hand and pulled her close for a hug "We're at Better Living Industries I think, a drac came in here earlier... That's all I remember. I don't know why we're here or why they're just keeping us in this room. I suspected they wanted to turn me into a drac or something, but wouldn't they have done it by now? Where are the others? They're okay, aren't they?"
"They're heading to Battery City! We split into two groups so we could make it there to get help for you! But now I suppose I need help aswell..."
"No-one else from your group was taken, were they?"
"No, I'm sure they got away."
"Well that leaves four Killjoys to get to Battery City."
"Yes, I'm sure they'll make it. But... What will happen to us meanwhile?"
Both girls shuddered at the thoughts of what could happen.

"They got Toxic Neon!" Twitch gasped for the fifth time "What are we going to do?"
"What we've been doing for the last hour since Toxic Neon was taken." Rag Doll told her "Keep moving to Battery City."
"But what if they hurt her?"
"Well we don't know where they took her, do we? She could be anywhere! So there's not much else we can do."
"But-"
"Look, I know you're worried about your fellow Killjoy which isn't a bad thing... But worrying and worrying will get us nowhere. We need to stay strong."
"Come in Rag Doll." Rag Dolls walkie talkie went off "Are you there?"
"Yes." Rag Doll said, putting it up to her face "Name?"
"Artistic Accident." The crackling voice said "I've made it to Battery City."
"Good. What about Safety-Pin Kitten?" Rag Doll asked.
"The dracs got her. I tried to warn her, but they got her and there was nothing I could do..."
"It's okay." Rag Doll re-assured her "Go and find Party Poison. Or someone. Go now."
"... What if Party Poison doesn't remember me?"
"He will! Now go and find him!"
"Okay." Then the walkie talkie went silent as connection was lost.
"Well, one of us made it to Battery City atleast." Twitch sniffed.

The door of the small prison opened, and someone else was thrown in. "Don't worry," Korse's voice came from the corridor where a drac stood "You three won't be staying alone in there much longer. We have something in mind for you."
Then the door shut, leaving them in darkness.
"Who is it?" Toxic Neon asked.
Bed Head went closer "Safety-Pin Kitten." She confirmed "I can feel her claws."
"Check her belt." Toxic Neon told her. They had already checked Toxic Neon's belt, but it only had the same things as Bed Heads.
Bed Head checked "Nothing." She sniffed "They never forget to make us Killjoys as helpless as we can possibly be."
"Well," Toxic Neon comforted "When she wakes up, she'll have some information from the other group. So atleast we'll know more about what position we're in."
Bed Head nodded, then said "Yes" outloud, because she realised Toxic Neon could not see her in the darkness.
"What do you think he meant?" Bed Head asked "Korse, I mean. What do you think they'll do to us?"
"Kill us? Make us part of Better Living Industries?" Toxic Neon wondered out loud "They're the obvious choices."
"Well, I suppose we'd better wait for her to wake up." Bed Head said "Maybe she'll have some idea."

"Excuse me?" Artistic Accident asked a passing Killjoy "Have you seen Party Poison? Or any member of his group?"
"No." The Killjoy replied "The last I heard they were going to rescue Missile Kid."
At that moment, Doctor DeathDefy's van pulled up. He jumped out, and was shortly followed by Missile Kid.
"Missile Kid!" Artistic Accident yelled "Where's Party Poison and the rest of his group? I need their help to rescue my friends!"
Missile Kid sniffed, then replied sadly "Better Living Industries got them all. They tried to rescue me... But they got shot and taken."
Artistic Accidents mouth fell open "I'm sorry!" Missile Kid called, before Doctor DeathDefy dragged her away.
Sign up to rate and review this story