Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Two Left

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Someone else gets taken.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 1045 words

2Exciting
"Artisitc Accident!" Rag Doll yelled. Artistic Accident turned to face the two approaching Killjoys "Did you find him?"
Artisitc Accident was silent for a second, til she replied "They died, saving Missile Kid."
Twitch's mouth fell open as she gasped "B-But now what'll we do? How will we save the other three?"
Artistic Accident and Twitch turned to Rag Doll for help. But for once she shook her head and sighed "I don't know. And who's going to save Party Poison and the rest of his group? We have Missile Kid safe, but we can't lose her again."
"Then there was no point even coming to Battery City!" Twitch cried "We've got here and we're even further away from our friends and helping them!"
"There are TONS of Killjoys here!" Rag Doll argued "Lots of them older and wiser than us. Some are stronger too. Someone will help us. We just have to find the right one."

"Uhh... W-What happened?" Safety-Pin Kitten finally woke up and spoke in a confused voice.
"Better Living Industries got you." Toxic Neon told her "But it's okay, Toxic Neon and Bed Head are here. I'm Toxic Neon."
"And I'm Bed Head." The other Killjoy told her.
"Artistic Accident..." She muttered "... She made it... Did she make it?"
"Artistc Accident isn't here." Toxic Neon told her.
Safety-Pin Kitten smiled. Bed Head had discovered a torch on her belt so now they had light. "She made it... To Battery City... I knew... She would."
"You don't sound so good." Bed Head told her "I mean, Toxic Neon sounded a bit out of it at first, but she was okay after a few minutes."
"Well... I don't... Feel... So good... Either."
Safety-Pin Kitten held up her hand. It was covered in blood "W... What?"
Toxic Neon and Bed Head gasped. The only weapons used by Better Living Industries were ray guns, and they didn't cause people to bleed!
"You must've scratched yourself or something." Bed Head said quickly "Where are you bleeding?"
"Not... My blood... Someone... Elses..."
"How do you know?"
"I... Can just... Tell..."
"Well, get some rest."
"You're going to need it." Came a sinister voice from the door.

"Umm, Rag Doll?" Twitch asked.
"Yes?"
"I just had a thought... Missile Kid was taken by Better Living Industries. Party Poisons team went to find her... And found her there. So I'm assuming Missile Kid was where our group is..."
"What?" Rag Doll asked, looking up at Twitch.
Twitch sighed "What I'm saying is, wherever Missile Kid was being held, that's probably where our friends are."
Rag Doll snapped her fingers "Why didn't I think of that? Let's go find Missile Kid!"
They took two steps, and then stopped "Artistic Accident?" Twitch asked
"I haven't seen her since we got here." Rag Doll replied "And I normally know when people go missing. Something is wrong."
There was silence for a second until Twitch asked "You don't think she'd have gone to save them by herself, do you?"
Rag Doll sighed "She knows how dangerous it is alone. But Safety-Pin Kitten was taken. They've been friends for a long time. Artistic Accident mentioned an arguement between them... She probably feels guilty. She'll have gone to rescue her."
Twitch sighed "She's going to get caught. She's not the smartest of Killjoys, her emotions always win her over. So now there's two of us left. We have to do something."
Rag Doll nodded "Come on, let's go and find Missile Kid."

Artistic Accident walked through the desert carefully by herself. She was afraid, but she couldn't help thinking about her arguement with Safety-Pin Kitten. But she couldn't help thinking 'Why does she get so mad when I call her Jasmine?'
She looked to her left and suddenly noticed a small group of Dracs. She looked around and dived behind a random bush. It wasn't very big, but if she curled up small no-one could see her.
"Did you hear they caught three more killjoys?" asked one Drac "They all had ridiculous names..."
"Yeah, I heard." Another replied "One of them's called Bed Head, she was the first to go..."
"Then Toxic Neon." The first one said "I helped capture her."
Artistic Accident felt like punching him, but knew better of it.
"And the last one, Safety-Pin Kitten." The third drac cackled "I got her. And I watched her friend ditch her and run away."
"It wasn't like that!" Artistic Accident whispered angrily.
"She made it to Battery City. Just. I would've caught her." The third drac bragged.
Artistic Accident was shocked. He had given up catching her so quickly, it was laughable!
"Artistic Accident, what do you think you're doing?" Twitchs angry voice rang out of her walkie talkie "Get back to Battery City!"
She would've turned off her walkie talkie but it was too late. The dracs were running towards her.
"I can't!" She whispered frantically to Twitch "Thanks to you, they know where I am. And they've got me, they've got-"

"Hollie," Safety-Pin Kitten whispered "Hollie... Please wake up... Please Hollie, wake up!"

Missile Kid looked confused as Rag Doll and Twitch entered the room. "What is it?" She asked "I thought you needed Party Poison and his group."
"We do." Rag Doll told her "But evidently we can't get to them at this time."
Missile Kid shifted uncomfortably "I tried to help Fun Ghoul, I thought he was coming... But he stayed inside. Then all the dracs were surrounding me and Jet Star. There was nothing I could do..." Tears welled up in her eyes.
"Killjoys never die." Twitch re-assured her "They know what they're doing."
"Could you just tell us where you were being held?" Rag Doll asked "That's probably where they've got our friends."
"The S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W unit." Missile Kid told them "At Better Living Industries head quarters. But you heard what happened to Party Poison and his group. There was four of them and they're all gone. Two of you will not be enough. Want me to help?"
Rag Doll shook her head "No. You just got back from there. And if you're captured, worse things could happen." Rag Doll sighed "We'll just have to find someone to help us."
Sign up to rate and review this story