Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Korse and Heroes =/

by MCR_Vampire_321 4 reviews

The captured killjoys are told what'll happen to them... Sorta... I guess...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-11-30 - 564 words

2Exciting
"Are they okay?" Bed Head asked worried. Artistic Accident and Safety-Pin Kitten were sleeping next to each other with clasped hands.
"They're both still sleepy." Toxic Neon told her "And they're holding hands because of that arguement they had."
"Well, will they wake up?" Bed Head asked. As if by magic, Artistic Accident's eyes opened. She glanced at Safety-Pin Kitten, then tried to sit up.
"Don't!" Toxic Neon cried. Artistic Accident went back down, feeling dizzy.
"But, Safety-Pin Kitten..."
"She's not very strong at the moment." Bed Head told her "We don't know what's wrong..."
"You will soon enough." A voice came through the intercom in the corner of the room "Your fate lies with us."
"Bitch!" Artistic Accident cried.
"You'll pay for that!" The voice yelled, then it could not be heard.
"We'll be fine." Toxic Neon re-assured "Party Poison will come and rescue..."
"He can't." Artistic Accident told her, sitting up finally. She told them about Missile Kid in Battery City "I don't know what we will do now."
"Rag Doll and Twitch will save us." Bed Head said "They've gotta save us!"
"But what if they get caught too!" Artistic Accident asked "Look at us, we all got caught!"
"Rag Doll... Is... Smarter than... Us though." Safety-Pin Kittens voice made them all jump. They sat around her so she could take part in the conversation.
"I know." Toxic Neon sighed "But so was Party Poison and look what happened to him."
"What... Do... You mean?" Safety-Pin Kitten gasped.
Artistic Accident told her what Missile Kid had said. Safety-Pin Kitten had tears in her eyes.
"Well now... We are... Doomed."
"No, ofcourse we're not." Bed Head told her firmly "We'll be fine. We have each other."
And the four Killjoys grasped each others hands and prepared for the worst, as the door to their tiny cell opened and Korse stomped in.

"What do you mean, she said it was all your fault?" Rag Doll asked Twitch, who was sobbing "I don't understand!"
"I contacted her through walkie talkie." Twitch sobbed "Artistic Accident was hiding from a group of dracs and I set her walkie talkie off. It's my fault she's gone, she might've made it!"
Rag Doll shook her head "She's brave, I'll give you that. But she would never have made it alive. And we have to hurry to get to Better Living Industries."
"Not without me." The two killjoys turned to see Doctor DeathDefy "I was thinking of going back to Better Living Industries once we had Missile Kid safe anyway, to save Party Posion. And your group of killjoys means more to me than you would think." He smiled "Come on, get in the van. I've got Adrenaline Bomb and Cellophane Diamond to help us."
The two killjoys smiled, satisfied. They were going to help their friends! If they could make it in time...

"I hope you're ready." Korse said, smirking "Because you're about to meet your 'heroes' again."
"Eh?" Toxic Neon asked.
"Party Poison and others!" He snapped. All the killjoys stood up, but he ordered them to sit back down "You'll go one at a time. To avoid rebelling."
He grabbed Bed Head first and dragged her out of the room by her feet. "Something tells me," Toxic Neon said fearfully as they all heard Bed Head scream "That they're not just introducing us to our heroes."
Sign up to rate and review this story