Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Rescue

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Most of the Killjoys are rescued

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-05-11 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 588 words

2Original
[A/N] - Okay, the reason I didn't update in so long is because I was hoping to watch the sequel to SING so I actually knew what I was writing back. But they might not make on apparently :L So I'm going to have make this up... So pleae bare with me ;)

Bed Head had been gone three hours, but the Killjoys didn't know that. They weren't aware of how much time was passing while they sat in their tiny cell. Finally, the silence was broken by Toxic Neon asking "Well, what do you think they've done?"
"Don't... Know..." Safety-Pin Kitten muttered.
Artistic Accident sniffed "Whatever happens, you guys were the greatest. Just so you know."
Suddenly, the cell door opened and another Killjoy was thrown in. The door quickly closed again.
"Who are you?" Toxic Neon asked, leaning closr "I've never seen you before."
She pulled her white bandana down and whispered "I'm Adrenaline Bomb. I came here to help you... But I got caught. As usual." Then she laughed like an insane maniac.

"They got Adrenaline Bomb, didn't they?" Cellophane Diamond asked, sighing "She always gets caught. She's insane."
"What's this?" Doctor DeathDefy asked, picking something up "Looks like a tape."
"Here," Rag Doll took it from him and slotted it into her tape player.
"Hello!" Came the voice of Bed Head through the tape player "I don't know if anyone will find this, but it's me, Bed Head. It's really dark in here, so I don't know where I am. My raygun and walkie talkie have been taken from me, but I don't know who took them, I've just woken up! If you're hearing this, please come and find me! Please try and help me!"
"It was right outside this window..." Twitch whispered, edging close to the window. She tapped on it twice gently "Is anyone in there?"
There was a few moments silence before a whispering voice replied "Twitch, is that you?"
"Toxic Neon!" Twitch cried, bending down "Reckon if pulled this window open enough you'd be able to crawl through?"
"Yes," Twitch replied "If it opens all the way out..."
"Leave this to me." Doctor DeathDefy whispered, walking forwards. He pulled at the window so hard that it actually pulled away from the wall.
"Well that'll do." Twitch whispered "One second, we'd better get Safety-Pin Kitten through first. We don't know what's wrong, she's kinda sick..."
"You're right," Doctor DeathDefy replied "We'd better get her to Battery City ASAP. Bring her up."
The Killjoys inside started pushing Safety-Pin Kitten up and the Killjoys outside grabbed her hands and pulled her out. Toxic Neon followed and Adrenaline Bomb was halfway through when the door to the cell suddenly swung open.
"What are you doing?" Korse yelled, running forwards.
The others quickly pulled Adrenaline Bomb through. Artitic Accident screamed and tried to run, but Korse grabbed her round the waist and started dragging her away.
"Help me!" Artistic Accident screamed.
Twitch tried to climb through the window to her, but Doctor DeathDefy blocked her way "Alone it's hopeless. And we're not losing another Killjoy."
"Well now what?" Twitch spat.
Rag Doll quickly took action "Doctor DeathDefy, you'd better take Safety-Pin Kitten back to Battery City. We can handle it from here."
"I... Can't leave... Hollie..." Safety-Pin Kitten cried, but Doctor DeathDefy was already carrying her away.
"Where's Bed Head?" Twitch asked.
Toxic Neon told her the bad news "We don't know what happened," She said "But I hope it doesn't happen to Artistic Accident."
Sign up to rate and review this story