Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

BL/ind

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Something's wrong with Bed Head and Artistic Accident bumps into somebody she knows...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 500 words

2Exciting
"Where are we going?" Artistic Accident asked, as she was marched down many corridors.
Korse smirked "You'll see. In time."
Artistic Accident and kept walking. Then suddenly she was face-to-face with Bed Head, who appeared to be perfectly fine.
"Bed Head?" The other killjoy asked, looking confused "You seem totally fine..."
"I am." Bed Head replied "What did you think happened?" Bed Head smiled "And what did you just call me? Bed Head? Don't be silly, that's not my name... Wait, who are you anyway?"
"If your name isn't Bed Head..." Artistic Accident said "What is it then?"
"Emily," Bed Head smiled widly "Do we know each other?"
"It's me." Artistic Accident said slowly "Artistic Accident. Do you remember?"
Bed Head frowned "You're not one of those nasty killjoys are you?"
"What are you chatting?"
"Better Living Industries can make you better."
"Oh my god..." Artistic Accident whispered, then turned to Korse "No way am I ending up like her."
"Better Living Industries can make you better."
"Shut up!"
"Better Living Industries can make you better."
"You don't even know what you're saying!"
"Better Living Industries can make you better."
"What did you do to her?" She asked, pulling out of Korse's grasp "What did you do!?"
"You'll know soon enough..." He smirked "Now come here..."
But Artistic Accident ran. She ran as fast as she could down random corridors, not knowing where she was going.

"So, now what exactly?" Adrenaline Bomb asked, leaning against the window they had all just climbed out of "How are we supposed to find Bed Head and Artisitc Accident? And perhaps Party Poison and the others?"
Everyone looked at Rag Doll for advice. But for once she just shrugged and sat down next to Adrenaline Bomb "It's looking pretty hopeless at the moment."
"What do you mean?" Twitch snapped "You never say that! You always think of something! You-"
"Think about it Twitch!" Rag Doll yelled "They got Party Poison and the others! What makes us think we can defeat them if Party Posion can't."
Toxic Neon was the first to speak up "Well if we don't believe it, it'll never happen."
Everyone stared at her like she'd gone mad. Cellophane Diamond sighed "I want to save them. We can't just sit here and do nothing. Any minute now a Drac or something will come and spot us. So we need to think of a plan. And quick."
The Killjoys gathered together and started discussing things really quickly.

Artistic Accident didn't turn around to check if they were following her. She could hear the pounding of their footsteps a long the floor anyway...
Suddenly someone grabbed her arm and pulled her down a small barely noticable corridor. Korse and several dracs ran past as Artistic Accident watched. Whoever had saved her still had their arm on her shoulder.
"Thanks, but who ar-" She turned around and looked up. It was Party Poison.
He smiled at her "You can't have forgotten me already Artistic Accident?"
Sign up to rate and review this story