Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Plan

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Yay, a plan :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 401 words

2Exciting
[A/N] - Before I write this chapter, shortygirl I hope you know you're the only one who reads this :') And it's like the only reason I'm updating...

"You don't seriously for a second think that's going to work do you?" Twitch asked, raising her eye-brows.
Rag Doll shrugged "Hey, you never know until you try. And besides, can you think of anything better?"
"So our amazing plan..." Adrenaline Bomb asked, smiling a wide yet scary grin "Is to just run in and shoot our rayguns at anyway who tries to stop us?"
"Pretty much." Rag Doll replied, standing up "Has everyone got their rayguns?"
"Oh yeah..." Toxic Neon muttered "We had ours taken from us. Might've forgot to mention that."
"Doctor DeathDefy had some spares..." Cellophane Diamond sighed "But now he's driven off with Safety-Pin Kitten."
"Well then..." Rag Doll struggled "Well, they'll have weapons inside right? Just try not to die before we reach them."
"What kind of advice is that?" Toxic Neon demanded to know "'Just try not to die'?"
"Great advice," The insane Adrenaline Bomb replied "Now take it. Come on."
"You don't have your raygun, let me go in front!" Cellophane Diamond yelled, running forward.
"No," Adrenaline Bomb replied, holding up a yellow and blue raygun "I knicked yours." Then she ran off towards the entrance.

Artistic Accident shook her head "Is it really you?"
Party Poison waved his hand in front of her face "Yes. Did they do anything to you?"
"No, no... I'm fine..." Artistic Accident couldn't stop staring at him "Someone told me... You'd forgotten about me."
He raised his eye-brows "I never forget anything."
"Oh." She muttered, looking down "Oh."
"We'd better get moving," He whispered "They'll be back any second when they don't find you."
"But where's the exit?"
"I can't leave yet," He replied "Kobra Kid and the others are still in here. And what about your friend Bed Head?"
"She appears to think her name is Emily." Artistic Accident told him, tears welling up in her eyes "I don't know what's wrong with her."
"We'll help her, I promise."

"Suck on that Bitch!" Adrenaline Bomb yelled, shooting another Drac in the chest and watching him fly backwards.
Cellophane Diamond picked up a black raygun with skulls on it "Adrenaline Bomb, I found your raygun."
"Sweet!" She yelled, throwing Cellophane Diamond's gun back to her "Yours was crappy anyway."
Sign up to rate and review this story