Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Mindless Workers

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

More people are taken by the dracs

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-23 - 744 words

2Original
"How are you going to fix Bed Head?" Artistic Accident whispered as the two Killjoys walked quietly through the building, hiding behind things whenever they could.
"I'll try and get her back to Battery City," Party Poison told her "I know what I'm doing, I promise."
"I trust you." Artistic Accident told him "How did you end up getting killed though?"
"Do I look dead to you?" Party Poison asked sarcastically, causing Artistic Accident to blush. Party Poison carried on "I just realised something and it distracted me, alright? Then Korse got me against the wall with his gun to my chin and there was nothing I could do. Kobra Kid ran to help me but he wasn't quick enough. But Killjoys never die, surely you know that?"
"I thought you'd become a mindless Better Living Industries worker." She mumbled.
"Me? Never!" Party Poison smiled "I'd rather die than answer to those kind of people. Speaking of those people..." He mumbled, grabbing the female killjoys arm and pulling her into another dark corrider. There seemed to be a lot of them around the building.
It was Bed Head walking down with Korse. They stopped right next to the hiding killjoys who tried not to breath too loud.
"Do you understand what you've gotta do?" Korse asked Bed Head.
"Gotta find the Killjoys." Bed Head told him "Gotta get them to accept Better Living Industries rules."
"That's right Emily." Korse smiled, making Artistic Accident shudder "Then everything will be okay. Isn't that right?"
"Better Living Industries makes everything okay." Then Bed Head walked off with the intention of turning her best friends into mindless followers.
Korse began to follow her then stopped. Artistic Accident froze in fear but Party Poison stayed cool. Then Korse walked on again.
"He's gonna get it," Party Poison whispered "Nobody shoots me in the face."
Artistic Accident had to hold back giggles.

"Is that Bed Head?" Toxic Neon asked "What is she wearing?"
Bed Head was dressed from head to toe in white. Her old Killjoy clothes had been replaced by this boring tasteless outfit.
Bed Head paused in front of her friends. Rag Doll was slow with her "Bed Head?"
"Bed Head?" Bed Head repeated looking confused "My name's Emily. You're one of those disgraceful killjoys, aren't you?"
"What did they do to you?" Adrenaline Bomb exploded.
"Better Living Industries helped me," Bed Head announced proudly "And they can help you too. If you let them that is."
At that moment Korse began running down the corridor with about three other dracs. Bed Head grabbed Cellophane Diamond, one drac grabbed Toxic Neon, another grabbed Adrenaline Bomb and the final one grabbed Twitch. Korse tried to grab Rag Doll but she darted out of the way and started sprinting down corridor after corridor.
Suddenly she bumped into someone "Korse is chasing me!" She hissed quickly, hoping it was another killjoy. Luckily it was, because they pulled her into the nearest shadow and they stayed huddled there until Korse ran past.
"Thank you so much!" Rag Doll whispered greatfully.
"No problem." Kobra Kid replied, walking back out of the shadows "Now then... Have you seen Party Poison?"
Fun Ghoul and Jet-Star came running down the corridor "No sign of Party," Jet-Star told them "But we found a bunch of other killjoys. They've all been captured."
"And we will too if we stay talking here," Rag Doll said "We need to get somewhere where we can actually talk about this properly."
"There's no time for that." Fun Ghoul whispered "We gotta find Party Poison. We gotta get the other killjoys to Battery City. No killjoy should be made to work here against their own will."
"Well come on then," Kobra Kid said "Looks like we're going to be here a while then."

"Do you think Bed Head is okay?" Artistic Accident asked for the fifth time.
"Like I said before," Party Poison sighed "As long as she keeps doing what Better Living Industries tell her to do, she'll be fine. Now please stop asking."
There was silence between them before Artistic Accident commented "It's no wonder you don't want anything to do with me."
"What makes you think that?" Party Poison asked.
"Well it's like you created me then ran off..."
Party Poison was about to say something when suddenly he saw Kobra Kid down the corridor. They both stared at each other for a second before smiling and sharing a hug.
Sign up to rate and review this story