Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Runaway!

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 431 words

1Exciting
"Not wanting to ruin the moment..." Jet-Star finally said "But we've gotta get moving to save the other killjoys."
"What do you mean?" Artistic Accident asked "I thought Bed Head was the only one other than me who had been taken."
"Nope," Rag Doll told her "They got all the others aswell."
"What about Safety-Pin Kitten?"
"Doctor DeathDefy took her back to Battery City because they thought she was going to die."
"Oh..." Artistic Accident "Okay..."
"Well, anyone got a plan then?" Fun Ghoul asked.
Party Poison shook his head "It's much more fun to improvise."
"Here goes nothing then..." Kobra Kid said, walking down the corridor. The others followed him, Artistic Accident slacking off a little at the back.

"State your names." Korse said harshly, turning to face the once Killjoys.
"Jackie." Adrenaline Bomb stated.
"Cheyenne." Cellophane Diamond stated.
"Britanni." Toxic Neon stated.
"Raven." Twitch stated.
"Emily." Bed Head stated.
"Good." Korse nodded, approving of the names. He smiled evily down at the five females who were dressed head to toe in white "You have a mission to complete. There are six killjoy walking round this building. We need to capture them. They might try to persuade you to go to Battery City with you but remember... They are incredibly dangerous and must not be trusted under any circumstances. Understood?"
"Understood." The mindless workers repeated.
"Now go and find them!" Commanded Korse.
They all started walking away with blank expressions and only one thought in their brains. Capture the killjoys.

"Do you hear that?" Rag Doll asked, stopping suddenly.
"It sounds like endless marching." Kobra Kid commented, also stopping.
They suddenly all saw the five once Killjoys marching down the corridor. "There they are!" Yelled Adrenaline Bomb "Get them!"
"Run!" Jet-Star yelled then whispered loudly to the others "We'll lure them back to the car so we can get them to Battery City..."
They began clattering down the corridor, with the others closely following them. Suddenly Artistic Accident tripped over her shoe laces. She was wearing her stupid pink doc martins that had little hoops down the sides that the laces usually got caught in. The others always told her not to wear them but she always did.
Nobody seemed to notice her fall. Nobody except Party Poison who turned to help her up.
"Are you alright?" He gabbled.
"I think I've broken something..." She told him "I fell really awkwardly. Just leave me, go on."
"I'm not leaving you again!" He told her, lifting her up. He must've been damn strong because Artistic Accident wasn't the lighest of Killjoys.
Sign up to rate and review this story