Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

Bed Head's Rescue

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

The Killjoys rescue Bed Head

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-31 - Updated: 2011-05-31 - 664 words

2Original
The Killjoys made it back to the car. "What happened?" Kobra Kid asked.
"She fell over, she might've broken something." Party Poison told her, putting Artistic Accident into the car. Rag Doll slipped in next to her to comfort her "What are we gonna do, we can't shove those five into one car?"
"We'll probably only be able to fit one..." Jet-Star commented, looking over Party Poison's shoulder to the door to see if anyone had followed them this far yet "But it'll take a lot of effort."
"We're bigger." Fun Ghoul said simply, lighting a cigarette. Party Poison knocked it out of his hand and onto the floor. Fun Ghoul scowled "Well come on, they're not that big or tough."
"Better Living Industries will have given them all sorts of weapons!" Party Poison hissed. He looked into the car and asked Rag Doll "Who did you say got taken first?"
"It was Bed Head."
"We'd better take her then." Party Poison told them "I don't know how we'll get just her. Anyway, which one is she?"
"The one with wavy brown hair with blue in it! Her eyes are brown too!" Artistic Accident called.
"This'll be difficult..." Jet-Star reminded them "Party Poison, you'd better get in the car and get ready to drive off. Fun Ghoul you get in too. Me and Kobra Kid will have to try and get her."
A few seconds after the two Killjoys got into the car, the five girls ran outside. Luckily for Jet-Star and Kobra Kid, Bed Head was running about five paces ahead of the others. Jet-Star made a grab for her and managed to get both his arms round her. Bed Head tried to pull away so Kobra Kid grabbed her ankles, got into the car and with some help from Jet-Star pulled Bed Head in after him. Jet-Star pulled himself in next to them as the others reached them. They began clawing at the doors of the car like animals, but Party Poison reversed the car away and started driving off.
"You've gotta let me go at some point!" Bed Head yelled "And when you do I swear down I'll kill every last one of you!"
"Of course you will." Kobra Kid replied trying hard to ignore her. This was extremely hard because she was struggling in his arms to get away.
"What do you think they do with all the old Killjoy stuff?" Fun Ghoul asked "It's not like they have any use for them."
"Maybe they play dress-up in them?" Jet-Star suggested.
"They wouldn't know how to 'play'." Party Poison sighed "Not even as children."
Everybody was silent for a while. Well, apart from Bed Head who was still shouting out threats and trying to escape from the car. But finally they made it to Battery City. Kobra Kid held Bed Head down as he took her out of the car and away from the Killjoys in the car. Party Poison got out and went to help Artistic Accident.
"I want to see Safety-Pin Kitten." She told him.
"You will." He replied, helping her to walk "Once they've checked out your ankle."
"What are you going to do about Bed Head?" Rag Doll asked Fun Ghoul and Jet-Star.
"We can't really explain it." Fun Ghoul told her "But trust me, next time you see her she'll be back to normal."
"Promise?"
"I promise!" Fun Ghoul cried "Is Missile Kid here? We'd better go tell her we're safe. And we'd better go see Doctor DeathDefy aswell..." Both the Killjoys walked off leaving Rag Doll standing by herself.
Rag Doll stood alone for a moment before going to see if Safety-Pin Kitten was okay.

"Uhh they got away." Adrenaline Bomb told Korse "And they took Emily away with them."
"How could you let this happen?" Korse exploded "How dare you let her get away with them! They'll start... Teaching her to be creative!" They all shuddered "And to have emotions!" They shuddered again.
Sign up to rate and review this story