Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

This Is A Chapter

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Yep, I updated :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 503 words

2Original
Artistic Accident lay back on a bed in the colourful room by herself, staring at her surroundings. The Doctor had done an x-ray on her ankle and had left her alone for a while to 'relax'. Artistic Accident was doing anything but relaxing. She couldn't sleep, she couldn't get comfy... All she could think about was her friends and whether they were okay.
Party Poison opened the door and stepped inside "I thought you'd be asleep."
"Well I'm not."
He sighed and wandered over to her bed "You've sprained your ankle."
"Okay."
"You'll be on crutches for a while."
"Okay."
"This means you won't be able to help save your friends."
"Okay."
"Is that all you're gonna say?"
"Yeah." Artistic Accident told him "I don't know what else to say. I want to go help them. But I have no choice."
"Well, you can stay with Safety-Pin Kitten..." Party Poison said awkwardly.
"Why did you ditch me?" Artistic Accident suddenly asked.
Party Poison sighed heavily, trying to think of a good way to tell her.

"Are you okay?" Rag Doll asked.
Safety-Pin Kitten nodded "Yeah, I'm feeling ten times better now. Is Artistic Accident okay?"
"Yeah." Rag Doll lied "She's fine, she's just gotta talk to Party Poison about something or other."
"Fair enough." Safety-Pin Kitten smiled "So, tell me everything that happened!"
Rag Doll told Safety-Pin Kitten everything that had happened when she had been talking away. When she was finished Safety-Pin Kitten smiled and just said "Wow."
"I guess."
"I wish I'd been there."
"You'd have been caught."
"What makes you so sure? You and Artistic Accident got away just fine."
"Yeah because we're so amazing!" Rag Doll winked at her "Did they find out what was wrong with you?"
"No," Safety-Pin Kitten replied looking puzzled "Well actually, I think they know but they're not telling me. I'm too young or something like that."
"You're relatively young..." Rag Doll smiled "You are fourteen."
"Shush!"

"What the hell happened?" Bed Head asked "Why am I in battery city? I was... I was..."
"Taken by Korse." Kobra Kid told her "And you were turned into a mindless worker for Better Living Industries... Don't you remember?"
Bed Head shook her head "Though I'm quite happy about that. I guess. What did I do?"
"Yelled a lot." Kobra Kid laughed "So you honestly don't remember anything?"
"Not a thing." Bed Head lied, smiling at him "Are my friends here?"
"Uhh Safety-Pin Kitten, Artistic Accident and Rag Doll are." Kobra Kid said awkwardly "You should go find them. I've got things to do."
Bed Head walked off, not thinking about everything she had seen at Better Living Industires and what was going through her mind when it had been happening.

"You're going to have to start searching the zones." Korse informed them all "The other killjoys will come back to kidnap you."
"Okay." Toxic Neon replied "We'll split up."
"Good." Korse snarled "And don't return until you've caught Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet-Star and Kobra Kid."
Sign up to rate and review this story