Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

x-box and sex

by emo-girl

warning! sex scene! Frank and Mikey finally get it on again! in Matt's house...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-12 - Updated: 2010-11-12 - 2050 words

?Blocked
I stood outside Mikey’s house taking a long drag from my cigarette.
I know I love him but god he takes too long to get ready.
“You know you’re going to kill yourself if you keep smoking so much?” Mikey asked, I turned around looking at him, he looked so prefect, his glasses sitting half way down his nose. His hair straightened perfectly around his face, his tight Misfits t-shirt and tight skinny jeans.
“Hey sexy,” I said. He blushed.
“Please none of that around me please,” Gerard said.
“I don’t know if I can control myself with your brother,” I said wiggling my eyebrows at Mikey.
“Please can we go before you two start making out?” Gerard asked.
“Come on then, we have to pick up Bob and Johnny too,” Mikey said. I held his hand as we walked down to Bob’s house.
Bob was nervous around me, he was okay about us but he thought I was going to beat the living shit out of him. So did Johnny.
We all went to Matt’s house.
“Finally you’re here!” Matt said.
We all went in; I saw Jimmy, Zacky, Pete, Ray and Brian.
“Matt what are they doing here?” Brian asked.
“Brian they are my friends, just try and get on,” Matt said.
Mikey, Gerard, Johnny and Bob looked so nervous.
“Who wants to play x-box?” Jimmy asked.
“Me!” I yelled leaping over and jumping on the sofa.
“Dudes don’t look like we’re gonna bite you or something, sit down,” Pete said.
They all sat down, Mikey sat next to me, Bob sat next to Ray, Johnny sat next to Brian, and Gerard sat on the floor with Zacky and Matt.

We finished playing x-box and went onto films; we put on drag me to hell. I had Mikey cuddle into me, I kissed his cheek gently and went back to watching the movie.
I saw Ray talk and smile at Bob a lot and Brian staring at Johnny.
God is this like one friend becomes gay they all do?
I turned to look at Mikey, his eyes glued to the screen, I gently moved into him, kissing and biting his neck making him bit his lip from moaning and closing his eyes. I moved my hand so it slowly made it’s way up to his crotch.
“You two,” Matt said.
I left Mikey’s neck to look at Matt.
“What?” I asked smirking.
“No making out or other shit while we’re around,” Matt said.
“But Mikey is too sexy to leave alone,” I said making Gerard and Bob laugh.
Mikey started going a light shade of red.
“Can’t we just go upstairs or something?” I asked.
“Ewww! I don’t want to know what you and my brother are gonna do!” Gerard yelled like a whinny kid.
“What if we only want to cuddle and kiss?” I asked.
“Still don’t want to,” Gerard said. I laughed.
“Just go and don’t give details,” Matt said.
I grabbed hold of Mikey’s hand and dragged him upstairs. I took him into the guest room and pushed him onto the bed.
“God talk about impatient,” Mikey said. I straddled his waist and went back to kissing and biting his neck making his laugh turn into a moan as he locked his fingers in my hair.
“You like?” I asked.
“Very,” he moaned.
“What do you want baby?” I asked grinding m hips against his.
“Oh shit… I want you… Mmm…” he said.
“You want me what?” I asked.
“To fuck me…” he moaned I stopped grinding our hips making him whimper at the lost of friction.
“You want that?” I asked. I looked him deep in the eyes trying to find the answer.
“I want it, I want you,” he said. I gently kissed his lips, tasting those perfect beautiful lips that I adored; they were so soft, so warm. I traced my fingers along his lips, memorizing the feel and shape.
“Frankie…” he said gently twisting his fingers in my hair.
I licked and sucked his jaw line and neck.
He moaned out as he gripped onto the bed sheet more, arching his hips into mine more and grinding harder against mine.
I moaned against his neck, I felt him tug the hem of my t-shirt, I pulled away as I let him lift my t-shirt, he threw it on the floor and then inspected my chest, his hands rubbing gently up and down as he eyes glanced over, taking in every detail.
I lifted up his chin and then kissed his lips gently, tasting his beautiful lips, the taste of coffee…
I ran my hands along his covered chest, I tugged at the hem making him pull away from my lips and let me pull it over his head. I also inspected his body, the beautiful body that lay before me, I let my hands run gently along his skin, barely even touching him. I swirled my finger around his nipple and then squeezed it gently between my thumb and index finger. He gasped out and held onto my hips, slightly digging in his nails.
“You’re so beautiful,” I said softly.
“Frankie, you’re more beautiful compared to me,” he said slightly blushing.
“Mikey… you’re beautiful in my eyes, everything about you, I just love you,” I said.
He looked up, our eyes locking.
“I love you too Frank,” he said. I went down and captured his lips again, those beautiful lips that I loved. I moved down kissing his neck, then biting down a few times making him moan out. I travelled down his body, swirling my tongue around his right nipple and then sucking it, gently biting down on it making him moan and close his eyes. I repeated the same action with his other nipple. I travelled more down, dipping my tongue into his belly button making him gasp out my name.
I unbuckled his belt, flicked the button and dragged the zipper down. I tugged down his jeans and boxers, letting his large erection spring out of it’s confinements, with a slight sigh of relief from his lips.
I suddenly was flipped over, Mikey was straddling me, his did the same to me, taking his sweet time with kissing me, letting his tongue dance with mine, then moved down onto my neck, his bit down, sinking his teeth into my flesh making me yelp out, he started sucking on the wound, collecting up the blood.
“Talk about vampire,” I mumbled making him chuckle.
He did the same with my nipples and belly button, making me gasp at the new pleasurable experience that I’d never felt before.
He tugged my jeans and boxers down, letting my erection stand up, proud and ready.
He chuckled at the sight, letting his fingers gently touch it, barely applying pressure.
“M-Mikey… d-don’t tease,” I panted.
He giggled as he came up to m lips and kissed me, I flipped us over so I was straddling his waist.
“Now Frank please,” he said. I lifted three of my fingers to his lips; he took them into his mouth, his warm wet mouth, coating them with spit. I pulled them out gently placing kissing on his chest as I spread his legs to position myself better inside his legs. I brought one finger to his entrance, wiggling it as I slid it into his hot tight hole, he flinched a little but then I slowly pumped my finger in and out of his hole, then slipping another one, he hiss a little. I started pumping my two fingers in and out of him, then wiggling in the third one, scissoring him, stretching him.
“Frank… now please,” he groaned. I pulled out my fingers, he whimpered at the feeling of losing my fingers. I looked down at his gorgeous body, his body slightly covered in a thin layer of sweat, his cheeks flushed, his eyes full of lust, his erection standing tall and proud, beads of pre-cum oozing out of his throbbing cock.
I needed to be inside of him right now.
I spat on my hands, rubbing my dick, covering it with spit. I couldn’t wait to be inside of him, to be inside of his heated tight hole, thrusting in and out of him making him feel good.
I lined my cock up with his entrance, placing the tip at his entrance.
“Now Frank please,” he said. I nodded, I gripped onto his hips and I pushed inside of him, he gripped onto the bed sheets and he closed his eyes tightly and cried out in pain.
“I’m sorry,” I said as I was half way in.
“Are you all the way in?” he asked.
“Nearly baby, I promise it’ll get better,” I said kissing his cheek gently, wiping away those tears that I hated to see.
He nodded slowly. I pushed into him more, earning another cry of pain as he gripped onto my shoulders now, squeezing tightly. I knew I was fully in, my balls touching his beautiful buttocks.
I kissed his cheeks gently, kissing away those tears, waiting for him to tell me to go.
He nodded, I pulled out slowly making him hiss in pain. I stopped again but his eyes begged me not to. I carried on till the tip of my cock was the only thing inside of him. I pushed back into him, quicker now, I loved the feeling of his tight little ass, the warm velvet feeling surrounding my cock, it felt so good, so delicious.
I was searching for that special spot inside of him, it would take away all the pain that he was feeling.
“Fuck baby, your so fucking tight,” I moaned out as I thrusted in and out of him.
“Frankie…” he moaned out, I could tell he was still in pain, it was new to him so it would. Then I brushed over that spot making him arch his back and dig his nails into my shoulders more.
“Fuck Frankie there!” he yelled. I pulled out, angled and then thrusted back in hitting dead into that spot making him cry out in pleasure.
“Yes Frank! Harder baby!” he yelled. I carried on thrusting in and out of him, hitting his spot as I grabbed hold of his legs and wrapped them around his waist, making me go deeper into him. I let one of my hands slip down to his cock, gently touching his leaking dick making him moan more.
“D-Don’t t-tease me,” he moaned out.
“You like it baby? You like me fucking you little tight ass while I touch your leaking dick?” I asked as I wrapped my hand around his cock and started pumping him.
“Yes!” he cried out, arching his back more off the bed.
“Tell me how good it feels,” I panted as I thrusted in and out of him in the same time of pumping his dick.
“It feels so good,” he moaned out.
“Scream my name,” I moaned.
“Frank,” he moaned.
“I said scream it bitch,” I said as I slowed down and went back to light touches on his dick making him groan in frustration.
“Frank!” he yelled.
“Louder baby,” I said,
“Frankie! Please! Fuck me harder please!” he yelled.
I started picking up the paced again.
“Yes Frankie yes!” he cried out.
“Oh God, I’m so close Mikey,” I moaned.
“Me too,” he moaned out. A few more thrusts and I came in his ass, spilling my seed into his ass. I carried on jacking off his dick, a few more pumps and he came into my hand, thick ropes of cum all over my hand, yelled out my name as he came. I raised my hand and licked off his tasty cum, he moaned as he watched me.
“God you look so hot,” he said breathlessly.
“You can talk, you look so fringing sexy,” I said.
He giggled as I pulled out and lay down next to him, bringing him close to my body.
“You two! We can hear you from downstairs you little horny fuckers!” Matt yelled. I laughed and kissed Mikey’s cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story