Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

finding out

by emo-girl 5 reviews

hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 614 words

0Unrated
Well here goes nothing… I was inside the school car park, my mind said just get it over and done with, but my legs weren’t moving, like they were stuck. I sighed and closed my eyes but then was interrupted by a tap on the window.
I looked up to see Mikey smiling sweetly at me, I smiled back and opened the car. He got into the passenger seat and looked at me.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Nothing, but all my friends will know about it, I’m just a bit nervous I guess,” I answered.
“You’ve got me,” he said. I grabbed his hand and kissed it gently.
“I know, I love you,” I said.
“Love you too,” he said.
I got out of the car with him.
“A kiss for courage?” I asked. He smiled and cupped my cheek. I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips, I gently pushed my tongue into his mouth.
“Frank?” Someone asked. I looked over, it was the guys, Jimmy, Matt, Zacky, Ray, Brian and Pete, just standing there gob-smacked.
“What the fuck?” Ray asked.
“Why the fuck have you got your tongue down his throat?” Brian asked.
“What does it look like guys?” Matt asked.
“You’re a little fag like that little fag?” Ray asked.
“Don’t fucking call my boyfriend a fag you little fanny sucker,” I shouted.
“Fanny sucker? What the fuck? Ad least I don’t suck fucking dicks,” Ray said.
“I don’t care what you say, I’m in love with him, I can’t help who I fall in love with,” I said.
“Yes you can, you fall for a girl not a boy,” Brian said.
“Don’t tell me who I can fall for, I love him, if you don’t like that then fuck off,” I said.
“Frank are you being serious?” Ray asked.
“One hundred percent,” I answered entwining my fingers with Mikey’s; he squeezed to give me reassurance.
“Dude as long as you don’t all girly on me then fine,” Pete said.
“Jimmy?” I asked.
“Dude I don’t give a fuck, you’re my mate,” Jimmy answered.
“Zacky?” I asked.
“I’m happy for you,” Zacky answered.
“I already knew, and I don’t care,” Matt said.
“Brian?” I asked.
“Don’t talk to me Frank, I just can’t get my head around it at the moment, just leave it,” He said walking away.
“Me too Frank, I don’t even know what to say,” Ray said, he left, catching up with Brian.
I sighed.
“Don’t worry dude, they’ll understand in time, till then we’re having a guys night in this weekend, Mikey, your invited, invite a few of your friends too,” Matt said.
“Like who?” he asked.
“That Bob guy and that little Johnny guy, I don’t know,” Matt answered.
“Can my brother come?” he asked.
“Your brother, okay,” Matt answered.
“And you two no love shit around us, I want to keep my food inside my stomach,” Jimmy said.
I laughed.
“Come on Mikey,” I said.
“Umm… Frank,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“I-I want to… I want you to umm…” he said.
“You want me to what?” I asked turning towards him.
“I want to lose it… it you, soon,” he said.
“Lose what?” I asked knowing what he meant but just wanting him to say it.
“M-my umm…virginity,” he said.
“Are you really sure about it? I mean really sure?” I asked.
“I want this, I want you, I want to lose it to you,” he answered squeezing my hand.
“When?” I asked.
“Soon,” he said.
Sign up to rate and review this story