Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

i want to be with you

by emo-girl 4 reviews

short but sweet... i think... comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 388 words

1Funny
I drove quickly to Mikey’s house and pulled up. I knocked on the door, Mikey’s brother answered the door.
“Umm… hi,” he said.
“Hi, is Mikey in?” I asked.
“Yeah sure, come in,” he said. I went in to see Mikey sitting on the floor playing x-box.
“Come on Gee I’m gonna beat your ass now,” Mikey said.
“Dude, you’ve got a visitor,” Gerard said.
Mikey turned around.
“Oh hey Frank,” he said, his half smiled.
“Well I’m going to Ray’s, see you later,” Gerard said as he grabbed his jacket and went.
“Did you sort it out with Becky?” he asked.
“Huh? Oh yeah,” I answered.
“Is it yours?” he asked.
“She doesn’t know, I mean, she had a boyfriend but they were going threw some stuff, then we got drunk at some party and… well yeah, but I agreed to a DNA test when the baby is born,” I answered. He nodded.
“Where did you go?” I asked.
“Oh I got on call from my mom asking where I was, she was a bit worried,” he answered.
I stroked his cheek, he stiffened up.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“What if you are the dad?” he asked.
“Well I’ll be a dad,” I answered.
“What about us?” he asked.
“Well you’ll be my sexy boyfriend,” I said.
“You still want to be with me?” he asked.
“Mikey, I’ve said this like a million times, yes I want to be with you, I want to be with you and you only,” I said.
He smiled.
“Don’t you mind I might be a dad to a kid?” I asked.
“Well a bit of a shock but it was like before we were together, I would be a bit more upset if it was like when we were together, but it’ll be umm… different,” he said.
“So you really don’t mind?” I asked.
His lips crashed into mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth making me moan.
“As long as I have you, as long as we’re together then I don’t mind,” he said.
“So how about a romantic night in, pizza and x-box, my treat?” I asked.
“Oh you are so romantic,” he said giggling.
“Only for you sweet cheeks,” I said winking.
Sign up to rate and review this story