Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jock and Geek love

it can't be

by emo-girl 1 review

short one but read and comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-22 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 331 words

0Unrated
She came over to us.
“Who is this?” Mikey asked.
“I-umm,” I said.
“Frankie, it’s been a while,” she said placing a hand on her stomach.
“Hey Becky,” I said.
“Sorry, I’m interrupting, I’ll go,” she said.
“No, Mikey, do you mind if I go and talk to Becky alone?” I asked.
“No, I don’t,” he said looking down, I hated to see him like this. I went outside with Becky.
“Is it mine?” I asked.
“Frank I really don’t know, I had just broken up with my boyfriend and then we both got drunk at the party, and then my boyfriend got back with me, he wants to know too because I told him,” she said looking down at her stomach.
“But if you want we can get a DNA test when the baby is born,” she added.
I nodded.
“But what will you do if it’s yours?” she asked.
“I want to be apart of the child’s life, Becky you know I wouldn’t let him or her down,” I answered.
“Thanks Frank, but till then you can just sit back and worry,” she said making me laugh.
“It’s weird that we were old mates then we just slept with each other,” she added.
“Well we were drunk, and you were having problems with your boyfriend, but I still hope we can be mates, because I know that our going to be a wicked mom,” I said.
“Thanks Frank, anyway who’s that guy?” she asked.
“My… boyfriend,” I said.
“Your gay?” she asked.
I nodded.
“Well I’ll let you get back to your lover, see you around,” she said. She went to her car and drove off. I went back inside to find Mikey had gone.
“Dude, do you know where the guy that sat here went?” I asked the waiter.
“No, sorry,” he said.
I pulled out my phone and called Mikey. No answer.
Where had he gone?
Sign up to rate and review this story