Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Better Than Before

by kenzoid 2 reviews

Gerard and Babettes get intimate...Babette and Elodie patch things up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-13 - Updated: 2010-11-14 - 769 words - Complete

1Original
BABETTE
“I am a terrible person.” I said hopelessly as I flopped onto the bed next to Gerard. We could hear Elodie crying loudly down the short hallway and every sob made me cringe with guilt.

“No, your not.” Gerard said firmly, taking me under his arm.

“Did you hear what I said to her? I can’t believe I called her that…I was just so upset.” I mumbled bitterly in regret.

“I understand. Siblings fight.” Gerard said comfortingly.

“Not like that. Could you hear us?” I said, shaking my head in disappointment with myself.

“Well, I’m afraid the entire apartment complex probably heard you.” Gerard said cautiously. I groaned and rolled away from him. Gerard wrapped his arms around me and I sighed deeply.

“Things will work out Babes. Don’t worry so much.”


THREE DAYS LATER
Elodie and I still weren’t talking. I felt bad. I felt worse than bad. I felt like shit.

“I think I’m gonna go hop in the shower.” Gerard said one morning as he got out of bed. “Care to join me?” he asked with a smug smile. I laughed, but could tell he was being seriously. We hadn’t had sex in about two weeks, which was a long time for us. But it was early and Elodie was still asleep so I figured we’d be safe.

Giggling like a giddy little girl, I allowed Gerard to take my hand and lead me to the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and then kissed me heavily on the mouth. We undressed and stepped into the scorching hot water. The water may have been boiling, but it was nothing compared to how hot and bothered I was becoming.

Gerard had gotten to know everything about my body as we had dated. He knew what felt good and what would make me groan in pleasure. He grabbed a condom and hastily put it on. And then we began to do that dangerous dance again…

XXX
I was screaming, I was groaning and so was Gerard. That warm, tingling, pulsating feeling that spread all the way down to my curling toes. We always seemed hit our climaxes in perfect timing to one another. But maybe we were being a bit too loud because…

“OH MY GOD.” Elodie said bluntly and loudly. She was standing in the doorway looking wide-eyed and traumatized. Gerard and I looked up from our unflattering position and immediately flew apart, all the while trying to cover ourselves.

“Elodie!” I yelled. She put her head in her hands and ran out of the bathroom. Gerard turned off the water and grabbed two towels. I wrapped mine around my torso.

“I’m gonna go talk to her.” I said. Gerard nodded and said he as going to get dressed and to tell him when it was safe for him to come out. “Hey, at least we got to finish.”

“Ellie?” I called as I made my way cautiously down the hallway.

“I’m in the kitchen.” She said. I went in and found her staring blankly at the microwave. These were our first words to each other in three days.

“Hey…” I mumbled, taking a seat next to her.

“Hey…” she mumbled back.

We both glanced over at each other and Elodie smirked a little. Her smile was so cute that it made me smile. Then she started to giggle and I followed suit. Soon we were both beside ourselves with laughter, clinging to each other so we wouldn’t fall off the chairs.

“Can I come out now?” Gerard called from the bedroom. He emerged with damp, messy hair and clothes on.

“Haha, yeah. You can come out.” I said, still laughing as I wiped the happy tears from my eyes.

“Babs, I’m sorry for all the shit I’ve been giving you.” Elodie said as she turned to me, suddenly serious. I was shocked for a moment.

“Its okay, I forgive you. I’m sorry for not being understanding.” I apologized. Elodie blinked a few times and it became clear that she was about to cry, only with happy tears this time.

“I forgive you, too.” she said with a watery smile. I pulled her into a close hug and found that my eyes were welling up as well.

“I love you.” I heard she mutter deftly so that only I could hear.

“I love you, too.” I whispered back just as quietly. We hugged like that for a long time. Things weren’t back to normal for us, they were even better.
Sign up to rate and review this story