Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope

"THEM! THE KILLJOYS!"

by Mizzy1122 0 reviews

Kendle diguised as a Drac, hunts down KillJoys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-11-15 - Updated: 2010-11-16 - 787 words

0Unrated

Meg~
So much for being saved.
The cell wasn't too welcoming. It had a cot, a toilet, and some stale bread and water on the ground, which I gobbled up in 2.5 seconds. But hey, after being stranded for five years, it's like living in an ambassador suite of a grande hotel.
When Kendle retreated to Mess Hall (where ever that was), I plopped my body on my cot. At that moment, I realized how deathly tired I was. And right then and there, I was out like a light.
Kendle~
My peers (or should I say: my secret enemies) all gathered in Mess Hall, which is really a dimly lit room with one, long table. We took our seats on command. Korse dramatically took his at the front of the table. Silence sweeped the room.
"They're at it AGAIN." Korse pounded his fist on the table. Some Draculoids flinched, including me.
"Who?" one extremely retarded Draculoid spoke up. He had no idea what he was in for. Korse thundered over to his spot, lifted him by the color, and pinned him against the wall.
"What. Do you mean. 'Who'?'" Korse spoke in a harsh whisper. The poor Draculoid was terrified.
"Who's 'at it again'?". Korse pinned him down even more.
"THEM! THE KILLJOYS! THE ONES WE'VE BEEN HUNTING ON FOR 3. WHOLE. YEARS. THAT'S WHO! WHAT ARE YOU, AN IDIOT?!" Korse's face went red from anger. He let the Draculoid drop to the ground. It was hard to watch somebody under the wrath of Korse. He was the most intimidating man I've ever met in my entire life. The Draculoid stumbled to his seat, as Korse returned to his. Nobody dared to stand up for the poor soul.
Korse hated the Killjoys with a deep and burning passion. They were Numero Uno on Korse's hot list. He hated the fact (even though he couldn't admit it to himself) that those group of men were geniuses. They came up with the best and most intricate tactics, weapons, and strategies without even trying.
The Killjoys were messing with and almost destroying everything BLI/nd stands for, and I give them HUGE props for that.
"This time, they're messing with our serveilance system. AND setting their detonators all along the outskirts of Z.6. Tons of recruits are dying out there. We're quickly loosing our men. We need to use ALL. WE. GOT." His voice exploded through the room and I winced, I wouldn't be suprised if the Killjoys could hear him now.
"Number 00.03," My head snapped up, please, God, no, don't put me in charge of something. "I want you to lead the hunt, and, bring the girl, too, use her as bait." I don't know what made me do it, but it was the worst decison EVER.
"But--" But. But what?!
"But?! BUT?! Are you questioning my orders? You arogant brat! You do what I say or I'll rip off your scrawny arms one by ONE!" I flinched, I was thanking GOD he couldn't see my face behind this nasty mask.
"Yes sir."
I'm not afraid to admit that I am absolutly terrifyed of Korse, and that he has major issues.
It took us an hour to set up, Meg clung to my side as I took her out of her cell.
"You're supposed to be afraid of me," I growled under my breath, she stepped away from me and walked by my side as we continued down the small hallway with Dracs, number 00.06, 00.04, 00.02 and me, so it would be four against four, including Meg.
Suprisingly, Korse was actually a fair man, he played by the rules, but bent them if it were the appropriet moment.
"Number 00.06 and 00.04, you guys take Z.5, 00.02 and I will take Z.6, uh, what's your name?" I asked Meg, though I already knew.
"M-Meg." She said and shot me a weird look.
"'Kay, you come with 00.02 and I."
We made it outside and the hot desert air hit our skin as if it were boiling hot water being splashed onto our faces.
We split up and made our way to the desert, 00.02 kept eyeing me, he always had this mischevious look in his eyes as if he were planning something, then again, that's what all Dracs looked like.
When we reached the sign that said in bold capital letters, "DANGER. ZONE 6" 00.02 did something unexpected; he held his raygun at my head.
"Shit." I cursed under my breath,
"Ya know, you were always Korse's favorite, wouldn't be suprised if you were f*cking him behind everyone's back, but once you're gone, that won't be a problem, now will it?" He growled in a low hoarse voice.
For the second time in a row:
Ah, shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story