Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cherry Blossom

I’ve Got a Present For You

by Moribund 3 reviews

Porn mags?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-19 - Updated: 2010-11-19 - 1068 words - Complete

2Hot
Gerard’s point of view

Mikey shivered in the wind, his hands stuffed into his coat pockets, hunched over to keep warm. He had been walking home alone all week, as Frank was still recovering, so instead of hanging around with Frankie, I had decided to revert to my usual Thursday afternoon schedule; walk Mikey home. Of course it wasn’t just the schedule for Thursday, but for the whole week. He still wore my old scarf in weather like this, the black and grey stripes wrapped snugly around his neck.

We walked side by side in silence, because even if we had a world full of experiences to share, Mikey couldn’t hear me; he didn’t even know I was there. I didn’t dare cross the threshold of the front door when we arrived home; I only return when necessary.

It’s just over a week until what would be my twenty second birthday. Every year Mikey has made me a birthday cake, a small one, complete with icing and candles. He has to hide it from the rest of the family though, they burst into tears the first time he did it, sneak it into his room and sing ‘happy birthday’ ever so quietly. Mikey always leaves the window open when he does this so that a gust of wind blows the candles out. He pretends that it’s me, that I’m there watching over him.

If only he knew that I was there, blowing out the candles and protecting him from the land of the dead. If only he knew.

Frank’s point of view

Propped up on pillows, I glumly flipped through a magazine. Mikey had brought me, as a joke, a playboy and a copy of ‘freshmen’ a gay magazine yesterday after school.

The offending articles incited a smirk from Mikey as I gawped at the cover like, well, a teenage boy with a porn magazine.

“Well you’ve never shown much interest in boys or girls, so I didn’t know your preference.” He said in defence.

“Fuck you, Mikey.” I had huffed, slightly irritated.

“Oh, so that’s how it is? I’ll be taking that playboy back with me, shall I?” He laughed.

I chucked said magazine into Mikey’s hands.

“Sure, knock yourself out.” I replied casually as I slid the ‘freshmen’ under one of my pillows.

Mikey had stared at me for a few minutes, rigid as a statue, his eyes wide and shocked. As I waited for him to come back to his senses I flipped through a comic book that I had already read and re-read over and over again in the time I had been stuck in bed. Finally Mikey blinked and looked at the floor.

“Oh...”

I rolled my eyes ‘well done Mikey, communicative as ever’ as I laid down the comic.

“I’m sorry Frank I shouldn’t have joked...”

“It’s fine; at least you had the open mindedness to buy two different magazines, y’know? Plus you had to find out one day I suppose.”

Mikey smiled at me and absent-mindedly flipped through the playboy.

“Mikes...”

“Yeah?”

“Do you mind waiting ‘til you get home for that?”

~

Now Gerard lay on the bed next to me on my left, our shoulders brushing against each other. We chatted, well, he chatted, and occasionally when he’d pause and look over at me, I couldn’t help but capture his lips in mine. His arms slipped around my waist and pulled me closer, as my left hand reached up to his neck to pull him in, deepening the kiss. Small sighs escaped our lips as we pressed ourselves together; Gerard broke the kiss to suckle on my neck; biting and kissing as a soft moan left me. His hands had since begun to wander; rubbing up my back then trailing his fingers down my sides, causing me to squirm and whimper and moan quietly as he cheekily grabbed my butt.
He giggled as he detached himself from my neck, placing a small kiss on my parted lips. By now we had rolled over so that I was on my back, Gerard lying on top of me. He smirked and bit his lip, rolling his hips slowly down into mine, causing my eyes to flutter closed and my heavy breathing to transform into a lusty moan.

“Gee...”

“What’s with the porn mag under your pillow?”

My eyes flew open to look up at him as a soft blush invaded my cheeks. Gerard’s gaze was focused on something past my shoulder. Turning my head, I could see the mentioned magazine had slipped from under the pillow, revealing the cover; the naked upper half of a muscular model, one of his hands slipping past his hips, out of the snapshot. Raising his eyebrow at me, Gerard pushed the magazine back under the pillow.

“Um...” I blushed “I-I haven’t, y’know c-cause of my arm all bandaged, I-I, um...”

“Shush honey, seems like I’m needed here.” He winked, smirking.

Embracing my lips in his own, Gerard started to trail his fingers down my sides again, then ghosting his hands up under my shirt, pushing it up. My breath would hitch in my throat every time his hands would approach my hips, as I was only wearing my t-shirt and boxers. He rolled his hips down into mine as he pinched my nipples between his fingers, causing me to moan loudly and grab him round the waist as I bucked my hips up. He buried his face into my neck as he moaned lowly, kissing my neck softly as he did so. We carried on like that, furiously rubbing together as we panted and moaned, kissing each other feverishly as if the world was about to end.

Soon, I climaxed; wrapping my legs around Gerard’s waist and crying out his name as I shook beneath him. He came not long after, kissing me furiously and moaning into my mouth.

Exhausted, we collapsed onto the bed next to each other, panting and sweaty. Thankfully my mom was still at work otherwise she would have heard everything. Gerard turned to kiss me, gently brushing the hair out of my eyes as he did so.

“I love you” He whispered, smiling broadly.

“I love you too” I beamed, falling asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story