Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

More than you know.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 2 reviews

Libby has a dream that makes her ever so slightly freaked out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-19 - Updated: 2010-11-19 - 1883 words - Complete

0Unrated
So i've decided to completely change the ending of this story, nothing has changed in the previous chapter, but the end is gonna be BIGGGG!! And i hoping it might enduce tears..:) but i might just be too shit to do that...we shall see, anyways, here we are, the next update, ENJOY!! :) R&R me amigos, S xo

I opened my eyes. Shit, I was having another dream…another fucking murder…or something horrific. But this is different, why am I lying on the floor? Where the hell am I and why the fuck am I all wet? I picked my head up off the ground and pulled myself into a sitting position, my head began to spin and I turned and threw up. I opened my eyes and stared at the vomit. It was red, I was bleeding. This wasn’t normal. What the fuck is going on?! I lifted my hand to my head and looked at it, my fingertips now covered in my own blood. I whimpered, so incredibly afraid. This was unnatural; im not supposed to be the one bleeding on the floor. I heard footsteps and swung my head around to see Taylor walk through the door to what seemed to be my Drama classroom, carrying a revolver in her right hand. My eyes widened and I pushed myself away from her, then stood up and walked backwards, further away from her.
“There’s no point running. It’s over. I won. He will be mine.” I had no clue what she was talking about, but im pretty sure I could guess. She wanted Frank, and obviously she thought he would always be available for her to take whenever it should take her fancy, but then I came along and ruined that little fantasy.
“You know, its not even about just Frank,” I noticed her lip bleeding thoroughly, and I guessed I had thrown a couple of punches as my defense, “Its about how you always get everything, and I always get nothing.”
“What are you talking about Taylor?! You’re the rich bitch, who’s head of the cheerleaders, future prom and homecoming and every other queen, and you could have anything and anyone you wanted?!” I was utterly confused, she had lost it. Totally lost it.
“Yeah, but what the fuck is that going to get me?! A job as a pole dancer and a string of unsatisfying one night stands! I want what you have! Stability, good grades, a boyfriend that loves you! I want it, and with you out of the picture I can have it!” she screeched a laugh that scarily resembled a witches cackle and pulled down on the trigger. Everything slowed down, and I could see the bullet moving through the air, directly towards my chest. I watched as it grew closer and closer to me, unable to move. I thought about everything, about Frank, about Gee, about all my family…and finally I thought about how this would happen. I would die. The bullet edged closer and closer and I felt the very tip hit my chest and–


I screamed, and sat bolt upright in bed, my hands flew to my chest where the bullet hole should have been, it wasn’t there. Of course it wasn’t, it was just a dream. I looked around the room to see that I was back at home. I sat totally still and recalled the night before. I had finished at school and gone to Gee’s to find Donna packing. She was taking my Mom on a spa retreat to keep her away from us while we figured ourselves out. Gee and Mikey had come back to the house with me and Me, Milo, Petey, Sienna, Gee and Mikey stood outside my house waving goodbye. We had all ended up staying here together and Gee was currently residing on a blow up mattress on the floor of my bedroom. He must of heard me scream because he was currently staring at me intently, waiting for me to explain myself.
“What happened?” he asked when my only reaction to anything was to pull my duvet over me again. It had been pushed down to the bottom of my bed so instead of waking up sweating, I had woken up shivering.
“Another dream, but…but, this one was weird…new…it was me…” I trailed off at the end and turned to look at him. A horrified expression had absorbed his usually smiling, beautiful face, making him look more like a vampire than before.
“You mean…You mean you were the one being…well…having a horrible done to?” he was worried, I could tell by his voice, his face, his body language.
“Yeah, it was all me…and…” I didn’t say her name, I wasn’t sure if I should.
“You gonna tell me who…?” he asked, lifting himself up onto my bed.
“I…I…is it okay if I don’t?”
“Of course, it was your dream…but are you okay?”
“Yeah…im absolutely amazing. Completely and totally freaked but fine…” I trailed off again, looking beyond Gee and staring into space. I was still lying down, and Gee took my staring as I sign to say “lets just go to sleep.” So he lay down next to me, knowing I would want to avoid sleeping alone, he flopped his arm over my waist as I buried my head in his chest. We said goodnight and settled in to sleep.

MORNING AFTER.

I woke up still buried in Gee’s chest, his arms still ensnaring me around the waist. I wriggled out of his grasp but made sure I didn’t disturb his sleep. I looked at the clock; 6:47…only a half hour early, I thought to myself, turning off the alarm. I crept down the hallway and into the bathroom, where I climbed into the shower and scrubbed last nights dream from my skin. Once i was finished i got out of the shower and pulled my hairdryer from the cupboard. Once my hair was dry and straightened, i tiptoed back down the hall and into my bedroom, where gee was pulling a shirt over his relatively defined abs.
"hey." he said simply, knowing i wouldnt be in the mood to fuck about.
"morning." i said, smiling sadly, walking over to my wardrobe and pulling out a pair of light ripped jeans and my dark grey studded boots. Next i walk over to my draws and pull out a new bra and a clean pair of undies. I turn to face gee and he got the message, swiftly removing himseld from the room. I turn back to my clothes and pull them on to my body. I do my make-up and grab all my school shit, then hobbled down the stairs. I grabbed a slice of toast abd told everyone to get a move on. Sienna took Petey's hand and left, while me, milo, Gee and mikey got ourselves organized. We followed after them but headed in the opposite direction, towards school.

The day was boring, there was nothing for me and Frank to do in the box, so we fooled around for 2 hours, and all the other lessons i either fell asleep or had a sub for. The rest of the week past pretty much the same way, i went to reherslas, fooled around wih frank, went to all my other lessons, came home and slept so before i knew it, last bell on friday was ringing and i was all set for a weekend of FrankFrankFrank, unfortunately, it didnt quite work out the way i planned. I was making my way down the corridor to meet Frank and everyone else when a flustered miss.grane approached me. "Liberty, i almost forgot to inform you. Seeing as the play is next week and no one is anywhere near ready, we are having an extra reheasal tomorrow, from 11am-10pm, please tell Frank, see you tomorrow." And she flustered away without giving me a chance to object. I sighed and continued on my way to meet Frank. I walked through the front doors of the school and was stopped dead in my tracks by the sight of Taylor leaning so far over Frank he was practically lying on the bonet of my car. I walked over to where they were, i grabbed Franks hand and pulled him to me and away from Taylor. I quickly crashed my lips agaisnt his in a passionate kiss as a way of saying "Fuck you" to Taylor. When i pulled away from Frank i looked over to Taylor, to see her walking away already, waggling her hips in what im guessing was disgust. I looked up at him and smiled, then pulled away from him and walked to the drivers seat of the car. I climbed inside and waited for Frank to do the same, then reversed from the spot and drove to his house.
"So what are we doing tonight?" he asked, staring ahead.
"Umm, is your Mom gonna be home?" i asked, turning to face him.
"Nahh, shes gone to some yoga weekend thingymabob, which means your staying 'round tonight, right??"
"Foward much...?" i asked grinning bodly.
"Well, it would be the first time, so you have to be confident." he grinned back and i pulled up to his house.
We pulled ourselves out of the car and headed for his room. I hopped down the stairs and face-planted onto his bed, then turned myself around in time to have Frank flop himself down on top of me. I began to giggle uncontrolably as he tickled me and kissed my face all over.
"Stop, god please...stopppp" i whined. He stopped but didnt get off me, instead, he lowered his head and brought his lips to mine. I kissed him back, deepening the kiss. My hands slid down his back and caught the bottom of his tee-shirt, pulling it up off his stomach and then quickly seperating my lips from his to pull it over his head. We rejoined lips and my hands stroked his back. Soon my shirt joined his on the floor, and he rolled over so i was on top of him.
"Are we doing this?" he asked, looking deep into my eyes. I leant down and kissed him as an answer, hooking my fingers in his belt loops and pulling his trousers down his legs, he did the same and we were both in just our underwear. The butterflies in my stomach were going insane as i felt him rub agaisnt the inside of my leg. His hands were all over my body, one finally landing on my breast, just inside my Bra cup, the other still exploring the different areas they could find. As i felt the butterflies in my stomach implode I realized how much i didnt give a shit about what Taylor said. I was with the guy i loved, really with him. Fuck her.


Okay, so sorry about the shitty sex scene, im just not the best at that...smut really isnt my thing...SORRY, butbutbut, drama is, and drama there shall be, exciting?...nahh, i didnt think so either...;) S xo
Sign up to rate and review this story