Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

The lighting box is a very fun place...

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 3 reviews

Frank and Libby have some fun times in the lighting box, and Libby doesnt like what she hears.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-17 - Updated: 2010-11-17 - 1343 words - Complete

1Exciting
Okay. Ignore all i just put in my previous A/N, i am a twat...a very paraniod twat ;). Ummm, I thinks that’s all, ohohoh, one more thing, some interesting shit is gonna happen, and this chapter isn’t all that important, its just the introduction of some characters that are needed for the next chapter, which shall be looong. That chapter should be up by this weekend, soo, enjoy and prettyprettypretty please review :) LoveLoveLove, S xo




I woke up in the morning, lying flat on the floor of Mikey’s room; I guess I decided I didn’t want to suffer the kicking and fidgeting from Petey during the night. I lifted myself on to my knees where I stretched my arms and clicked my back into place. I stood up, walked over to the wardrobe and began my daily routine, only altering it when I prepared Petey’s clothes and shook him awake. When we were dressed and ready to go I ushered him out the door and downstairs.
"Good morning." Donna greeted us in her usual amazingly upbeat way.
"oh, liberty, I can take Petey to school if its more convenient, I need to go round that way anyway." she implied that she was going to have a word with my mom.
"Thanks, that’s a huge help," I said hugging her, thanking her for more than helping with Petey. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my school bag, knocking on Gee's door on the way as a sign to say we need to go, it opened as I walked away and I turned around to greet who-ever opened it.
"Libby!!" mikey said, embracing me.
"Hey mikes how are you this morning?"
"Shitty, gee snores like a hog." he made a face as he remembered it.
"That’s lies and you know it dumbass." gee said, coming out if the same, ruffling his newly dyed red hair, which I absolutely loved. I turned around again and hopped down the stairs. I kissed Petey on the cheek and hugged Donna and the guys grabbed toast then we all exited the house and walked to school together, talking about music and shit the whole way.
When we arrived at school me and gee decided to head straight to homeroom, where as mikey went off to find his other friends. We walked into homeroom and immediately headed to the saggy couch we claimed long ago. As I sat down I scoped out the room for frank, but he hadn’t come in yet, so I settled into questioning gee about his and meera's relationship.
"so, hows it going with you two?"
"All is well, not as good as you and SNB," yes, I did tell him my nickname for frank, "but pretty good." he nodded and smiled widely but not in my direction, I turned to see frank and meera heading towards us, chatting about something.
"Hey gorgeous," frank said as he leaned down to kiss me before settling himself don between me and gee.
"Well hello there," gee jokily responded, winking at frank. Frank and i giggled while meera lightly punched him in the arm and then plopped herself down on the armchair next to where gee was sat.
"i seriously cannot believe this, you two...awww, I always knew this would happen, you know." she grinned at her own intuition. We talked for a while waiting for everyone else to join us, after about ten minutes, ray turned up and after another 5, so did Mr. treyson carrying his papers and his coffee in his hands, after homeroom, me, meera and frank headed for drama, where we finally began our practical work. I walked over to miss.grane to check where i was supposed to be, and sure enough, I was told I would be spending the majority of my time in the lighting box with frank, so we headed there and dumped our bags, knowing we needed to get the mics set up for the first proper rehearsal of the Shakespeare play Othello. I dropped my bag on to one of the chairs and picked up the box if brand new headsets the school had just bought, you know the ones that go around your hair and are on your forehead? Those. Anyway, once we'd sound checked everyone and were done on the outside we returned to our booth where we would be for the next hour and a half we had left of our double lesson.
"Care to lock the door?" frank grinned in a mischievous way, making it obvious what he was thinking, i turned around and slid the latch closed. Then turned back and grinned. Frank walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me gently first, only for a few seconds. He looked at me and smiled, then bought his lips down to mine and kissed me passionately. He wrapped his arms a little tighter and picked up so i was only just off the ground, then he walked toward until my back was pressed against the wall. He continued to kiss me, only leaving my lips to apply the same treatment to my neck. I kissed him back and pushed him slightly, pulling myself off the wall, he pulled back and looked at me questioningly, I winked and pushed his chest so he landed seated in the chair, I quickly walked over to the chair and pulled myself onto his lap, where i attacked his neck with my lips, biting the collar of his shirt, he put his hand on my chin and pulled my lips back up to meet his. I felt his hands grip my waist, then one slide round and rest on my ass, while the other inched under my shirt. My hands were also relatively busy, as they wound themselves into Franks long ivory black hair. Finally, his hand reached its destination and I moaned into the kiss and felt him smile. I was about to pull the shirt off me, when a loud knock on the door made me jump and pull away from him. I quickly pulled myself from his lap and ran to the door, straightening my top and my hair; I opened it to reveal a very stressed looking miss.grane, standing in front of an angry looking Taylor, the girl who was playing Desmonda, and who also happened to be the one person in the school who I would happily shoot.
"Yes miss.grane?" I asked, attempting to sound as innocent as possible.
"According to Taylor, her mic has been turned down." miss.grane said, giving me a withering look, as if to say "I know you hate her, so do I, but humor her so she shuts her fucking mouth".
“Oh, really, I guess I thought she wouldn’t need it, she’s quite loud without it you see.” I said sweetly, trying my best not to acknowledge Frank laughing further inside the lighting box.
“Yes, well, be that as it may, can you please ensure that all the mic’s are the same volume.” Miss.grane sighed, turning and walking away. Taylor took a step toward me but looked behind my shoulder.
“Hey sexy, sorry you have to spend all your time in such…terrible company, but it’ll be alright soon, I’ll make sure.” She winked and walked away, but not without shooting me a look that could kill. I turned back inside the room, shaking my head at the comment; I shut the door but didn’t lock it.
“What a bitch.” Frank smiled, spinning around on the chair.
“Uh huh, come on, we should get some of this lighting and sound shit done.” I said, sighing, weirdly worried by Taylor’s comment. I sat down on the other spinny chair and rolled over to the switch board, looking out the little window to see Lucas, who was playing Othello, shouting at Taylor and fake-slapping her. The immediate thought in my mind was; “What a lucky bastard.”…
Sign up to rate and review this story