Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

The crap hits the fan.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Back to libby and her life, she comes home, but doesnt stay for long.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-07 - 1574 words - Complete

0Unrated
Libby’s POV

He kissed me one last time before turning away and beginning his walk home, without a hoody. I walked up my drive way with my nose in the side, thinking about how much it smelled like Frank. I pulled my keys out and opened the door. From the moment I walked in, I knew there was trouble. Petey was sitting on the doormat, his arms wrapped around his knee’s and tears spilling violently down his cheeks, Milo was sitting on the stairs, staring into nothingness whilst listening to Mom and Sienna rip pieces out of each other. I approached the stairs and Milo moved out of my way, I ran up them and into my sisters room, where I found her stuffing clothes into a duffle bag.
“Where are you going?”
“Anywhere away from here, I’ll probably go to Christine’s and stay there for a couple days,” Tears overflowing from her eyes and her voice cracking on every other word, “I’ll be back, just not soon, I love you, and I love Petey and Milo, but I cant stay here with that soul sucking, self-righteous bitch.” Christine was her best friend, who knew the shit that went down in our house and knew that when my sister came to her it was serious. I watched Sienna shove the last of he things she needed into her bag and walk out the door, I listened to her run down the stairs and I jumped slightly at the loud bang as she slammed the door shut. Now it was time to deal with my mother, who had screamed as Sienna left, telling her if she went she could never come back. I walked into the hallway where Mom was furiously dialing numbers into her phone. I grabbed the phone and threw it to the floor and looked up at her.
“Who do you think you are? Do you really think you’re allowed to be a mother to her, to any of us after the shit you’ve put us through and the amount of times we’ve had to wait for you?” I asked her, calmly, yet in a voice that poured with disrespect and disgust. “You’re never here, always fucking working, never giving a tiny rat balls what happens to our family!!” I screamed this, I was mad now, thinking about earlier with Petey.
“What the hell is that supposed to mean?!”
“It means, where were you, when on a Sunday morning, your sons 3rd goldfish this month died? Where were you when Milo had all his friends round and there was nothing to eat or drink? And where the fuck were you two weeks ago when Sienna had huge breakdown because of jack cheating on her?! I’ll tell you where you were, you were at fucking work. And do you know what bothers me the most, is that you think you have every right to scream at Dad for going away every once in a while for work, when he works from home most of the time, when he is here every fucking weekend to look after us and feed us.”
“How dare you talk to me like that?” She screeched at me and slapped me so hard, the noise echoed throughout the house.
“Oh my god, im so sorry, I didn’t, I mean, it was a mistake, I swear, im so sorry.” I took a step back, I couldn’t believe what she had just done to me. Mom had got angry at us before, she’s sworn and screamed at us, But she had never hit us like she did me. I ran to my room, grabbed my messenger bag, shoved a bra, some undies, a pair of shorts, my phone, keys and ipod in to it, then grabbing my school bag with all the books I needed for tomorrow in it and dashed down the stairs.
“Go upstairs and pack a bag, get all your school shit, then go to Davies house, he’ll know why you’re there.” I said to Milo and he scrambled up the stairs, I grabbed Petey and pulled him up them as well, packed a bag for him, then making sure Milo was gone, I dashed from the house with Petey’s hand in mine, all the while ignoring my mothers screams, sobs and threats to us. We ran down our street then slowed to a speedy walk.
“Where are we going?” I stopped. I didn’t know. I was on autopilot, making my way to Gee and Mikey’s. I thought about it for a second and then realized how weird it would be for me to turn up outside my shiny new boyfriend’s house with tears pouring from my eyes and my little brother following me closely, so I continued on the way too Gee’s. When I arrived, it was Donna who opened the door, She knew immediately why I was there and pulled me and Petey into the house, hugging us close to her. She called for Gee and picked Pete up in her arms and hugged him close to her.
“What’s up mo…?” Gee trailed off when he saw me standing there and Petey in his mother’s arms. He immediately hugged me and I cried into his chest. Once he let me go, he held me at arms length with a concerned look on his face and I hoped to god he didn’t spot the mark my mothers hand had no doubt left.
“Shit!!” he exclaimed as he saw it.
“Gerard! Language!”
“Im sorry, but…look.” He turned me around and Donna’s mouth took the shape of an ‘o’ as she saw the hand mark.
“I’ll be back in a minute.” She said, carrying Petey into the living room and settling him in front of the television. She then returned to where me and Gee were standing and took me into the kitchen where she inspected the mark further and Gee made me a cup of coffee.
“My god, she has gone too far, where are Milo and Sienna?”
“Milo’s gone to Davies house and Sienna’s at Christine’s, she left first after a huge fight with mom, I don’t know what it was about, I walked in about 5 minutes before Sienna left, after she did, I confronted mom, because I was so mad that she thought she had the right to pretend to be a mother to Sienna, plus, Petey’s goldfish died today, yeah, another one, another thing she wasn’t there to be a mother about. Anyway, so I got so…so angry about the things she had said to Sienna, I just burst and switched at her, and I told her all the things she never wanted to hear, but I didn’t care, she needed to hear it. She didn’t like it and she…she slapped me, hard. She tried to apologize, but I was scared and confused, so I packed a bag for me and a bag for Petey, told Milo to do the same and ran away from it all.” I sobbed.
“Oh, my dear girl, you must stay here, for as long as it takes for Marie to get her act together.” Donna insisted, and I knew she would be round there once we’d all left for school, to tell my mom off.
“Are you sure? I mean I don’t want to impose…” I trailed off at the end, knowing she would say the same thing she said every time this happened.
“Nonsense, Mikey can sleep in Gerard’s room and you can sleep in Mikey’s.”
“Oh, thank you Donna, you’re so amazing.”
“Oh, no, don’t be silly, now, have you eaten?”
“…no, I spent the day with Frank, so we had lunch but not dinner, and I don’t know about Petey, I don’t know if Sienna or Milo gave him lunch but I know he had breakfast.” I explained, blushing slightly when I mentioned Frank.
“Well, I will make you dinner now then, the boys haven’t eaten yet anyway, so, we’ll havee, lets see, well me and all the boys will have some spaghetti with beef, and you my dear, can have some noodles and stir fry vegetables. Sound good to you?” I nodded, I loved how accommodating Donna was, she never minded cooking a vegetarian option for me.
“Come on, I’ll get you set up in my room.” Gee said, standing from the table, obviously wanting to talk more. He led me back to the front door, grabbed mine and Petey’s bags and carried them upstairs to his room. He dropped them at the end of his bed and flopped down on his bed.
“So, spent the day with Frank did we, sugar?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.
“Shut up, it was fun, it was…well, more than fun, it was amazing.” I grinned as I lay down next to me and told him everything that had happened, if I forgot to mention, Gee, knows about the dream thing too, but I don’t really count him as someone that’s not family, because I’ve known for so long. So I explained all of it, from the first argument to saying I love you ridiculously quickly.
Sign up to rate and review this story