Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

The almighty lord, Frank.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Frank gets a say in matters.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 772 words - Complete

0Unrated
You have no idea how much fun it is to write as a boy, well, some of you will, but anyways, once in a while im gonna do a Frank chapter, i hope you's lot enjoy them ;) muchmuch love, S xo

Franks POV

“Oh come on. Are you serious? Another fucking strike? What are you, god?” Lib laughed and cringed as she watched me do my celebratory dance for the third time that game.
“Nope, your just rrrubbish.” I said, rolling my tongue on the R of rubbish.
“Shut up. Show off.” I laughed as she sulked, looking unbearably sexy in a little vest that showed enough cleavage to make it hard for me to keep my hands off her, and amazing shorts that showed off her equally amazing legs, again, making it hard for me to keep my hands off her.
“Come here, God shall teacheth you to be less shittyeth.” I went over and pulled her to the lane, picking up a ball for her on the way. I wrapped my arms around her and placed the ball in her hands, I then moved my hands down to her hips.
“Ever heard the saying; “its all in the hips”? Well, the same theory applies.” I waggled her hips and she giggled. I moved my hands so that they were over hers and moved as if it were me bowling. She let go of the ball when I told her and it rolled down the lane and hit all of the pins but one. She giggled in delight and turned to face me.
“That’s it, its official, you’re god.”
“Nah, if I was god, I’d be able to say shit like ‘strip for me woman’ and you would actually do it.”
“Well…not in a public place I wouldn’t.” She winked and hopped away from me, making me groan at the fact that I would have to get up extra early in the morning to clean my sheets from the dreams that one sentence would bring on. She bent over to pick up another ball and returned to that lane, where she attempted to recreate what we had just done. She managed it well and knocked over the last pin. She jumped it excitement and squealed; “Haha, I knew I wouldn’t fail that badly the second game!” She walked over to me and kissed my lips quickly.
“Well, now that that’s over and I don’t have to watch you suck anymore, you wanna check out the arcade.” I winked at her.
“Shut up, im not that bad, and sure, but…I have to pee first.”
“Cause I needed to know that.” I laughed as she grabbed our coats and her purse and led me down the little hallway type thing that led to the restrooms.
“Wait here, I’ll only be a sec.” She turned and walked away from me and I took the opportunity to take a quick peek at her ass as she walked.
“Stop staring Frank, your beginning to drool.” She called back to me and I giggled at the fact she knew I was looking. I leaned against the wall as I waited for Lib to remerge, and watched the couple directly opposite where I was standing attempting to control their kids as they ran up and down the alley and generally caused chaos. I watched the mother as she handed what seemed like the oldest child some money and then point at the candy machine where the oldest then dragged her siblings to. After making sure the kids were gone, the wife turned back to her husband and kiss him whilst sliding her arms around him and tangling her hands in his hair.
“What are you staring at?”
“Meh, nothing, just some random people being crap parents.” I laughed at myself but couldn’t help thinking that it would be great if me and Lib were like that at their age. God, when did I get so soppy?!
“Come on perv, Im the mood for air hockey.”
“Hey, im not a perv!” I whined as she took my hand and pulled me to the arcade.

We played games for about an hour and then decided to be cheesy and get a milkshake from the 50’s style diner across the street from the bowling alley. Once done with that, we made our way home and got back to her house at around 6:30. I kissed her and said good bye and walked home in the dull evening summer light thinking of her the entire way…Jeez, im such a fucking pussy.
Sign up to rate and review this story