Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

"Its the third time this month..." ;)

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Libby makes a decision, has some trouble with petey, and looses all her inhabitions.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-11-05 - Updated: 2010-11-05 - 1828 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nice loooooong update for all you LOVELY people, thank you soo much for the reviews, you are amaze :D enjoy and R&R :) S x

Eventually, we let go of each other, but not for long. Frank grabbed my hands and entwined our fingers together, watching them as they swirled in circles to fit each other. I sighed.
“It was you, you know.” I said, not looking up from our hands.
“What was me?”
“You are what changed my mind.” Still staring at how perfectly our hands molded together.
“How?”
“You called me Liberty.” I said simply, finally snapping out of my trance and looking up at him.
“Oh, well, it was a long shot…I wanted you to take me seriously, and you weren’t going to do that while I was calling you Teetee.” He smiled and all I could think about was how much I loved his cute little smile, and all his cute little things, like his laugh, his laugh was amazing. We smiled at each other and I sighed again, feeling very happy and glad about my decision. I jumped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I hooked my finger into my pocket and pulled it out, flipped it open and saw I had a message from Sienna. I read it out loud; “Please come home. Milo’s got his mate’s round and he is driving me crazy. Ohohoh, and petey’s goldfish died, come homeeeeeee, pleaseeeeee :-) S xx.” Frank frowned, and I mirrored him.
“Come with me.” I said excitedly, still wanting to spend a couple of hours with him.
“Are you sure, I mean, I know your brother, his in my art class, and from what I’ve heard he’s done to guys that have…you know, talked about you in a suggestive manner, I don’t particularly want to be introduced as the boyfriend just yet.”
“Awww, are you scared of little old Milo?” I teased and dragged him up the stairs as I text my sister reassuring her I would be home in 20.
“No.” Frank said stubbornly, frowning at the floor like a 5 year old who’s mom just took their action man away. God he was cute when he was moody. I dragged him to the door where I checked he had all he needed (phone, keys, brain etc), threw a jacket at him and pulled him through the door.
“I cannot believe you talked me into this.” He said as we walked down his road towards mine.
“Well, I just charmed you with my amazing attractiveness and ability to telepathically put images in your head which gives you ideas about what I would do for you if you do this for me.” I giggled, and so did Frank, he pulled me back to his side because I had walked ahead and started dragging him, so I turned and kissed his cheek with the slobberyest kiss known to man. He quickly wiped it away with the sleeve of his jacket, but grinned all the same.

When we arrived at my house, I could hear that there were a lot of guys in there, and probably one very depressed Petey (It was the third goldfish this month), and a very annoyed Sienna. I walked in and closed the door with a slam, chucking my keys on to the stairs and shouting; “Hellooooooo, I’m homeeeeeeeee.” In a high-pitched melodic fashion. Sienna rushed down the stairs at the sound of my voice, dumped a note on my hand and dashed out the door, leaving the faint scent of Dior for women in her wake. I walked into the living room to see around 7 to 8 guys, sprawled out on the couch, most of them I recognized from school or lasts nights party. Frank greeted them all in the boyish, friendish way he always did with his little buddies, and then sat down where they had made a place for him on the couch.
“Hey lil’sis. What’cha doing home? And especially, what’cha doing home with this douche?” He said, jeering at Frank in a joking way. They were in the same art class, were both nearly the same age and shared a lot of he same friends, I can imagine they’ve hung out before, and it’s probable that Milo was at the party last night.
“This douche, just so happens to be my boyfriend, thank you very much.” I wasn’t sure what to expect from Milo, he was very protective at times, but he just laughed, high-fived Frank and said; “I cant imagine a better person to be my sisters bitch.” Then burst out laughing along with Frank and the rest of his cronies.
“Where’s Petey?” I ask once they finally shut up laughing.
“Um, probably upstairs, why?”
“His goldfish died, asshole, god, it’s the third this month. Poor kid must feel awful.” I raised my eyebrows at Milo as if to say “You should have helped.” But he just returned it with a ‘not so innocent’ shrug and went back to talking his friends and Frank. I gathered that Frank was comfy and wanted to stay where he was, so I turned to leave and go find Petey, but someone caught my wrist and spun me round again.
“You want me to come?” Frank asked.
“Nah, your okay here.”
“Are you sure?” He ensured, already informed of the fact that girls lie about stuff like this a lot.
“Yeah, honest to god, stay here. Petey will probably just want to talk to me anyways; I’ll come get you when he’s back to himself again.” I said, leaning down and giving him a quick peck on the lips when my brother wasn’t looking. He released my hand and I turned and walked out the door, feeling his eyes on my ass, I wiggled my hips a little extra as I walked up the stairs. It didn’t take me long to find Petey. He was all curled up in the fetal position on the bathroom floor, crying. It was obvious that my sister had flushed the fish down the toilet and Pete had somehow found out or realized what she was doing. I walked over and sat down next to where he was sitting, I pulled him on to my lap and stroked his hair as he cuddled himself into me and made sobbing noises. I knew he wasn’t crying, I knew he wasn’t that upset about the goldfish, he was upset about the fact that mom hadn’t been here to be the one to take care of him when he needed it. I suddenly felt anger burn through me, as I thought about all the things that have happened that she should have known about, but didn’t because she was too busy working. I lifted Petey from the floor and grabbed his hand, I led him downstairs and into the kitchen, talking the whole way about how “mommy will get you a new goldfish” as if that would solve the obvious problem. I took him into the kitchen where I wiped his face and grabbed the cookie jar from the top cupboard.
“There, eat ‘em, you deserve it.” I said smiling at him.
“But…but mommy’ll…”
“Forget about that, I’ll deal with mommy.” I said, leading him back into the front room, where I dropped him off with Milo and told Milo to be nice and play an X-box game with him or something. I then grabbed Franks hand and pulled him up from where he was sitting and led him out of the room, brushing off the “ooohhh lala, wonder what their off to do” as we exited.
“Where to now?” He asked, the mischievous twinkle returned to his eyes.
“Umm, The movies? Bowling? Shopping? I don’t mind, I just wanna get out of here.”
“Umm, I’m in the mood for…bowling, lets go.” He pulled my hand but I stopped him, turned and dragged him up to my bedroom so I could change and make myself slightly more summery and presentable. Once in my room, Frank face-planted on to my bed as I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of high-waisted shorts and a black vest-top covered with badges and pins all over it.
“Close your eyes.” I instructed him because he had flipped himself over and was now facing me. He clamped his eyes shut but I didn’t believe him so I hid myself behind my closet door and pulled my hoody and tee off before replacing it with the vest, then pulled off my jeans and replaced the shorts. I tucked the vest into the shorts and reappeared from behind the closet doors, spreading my arms and saying “Tada.” To present myself. He smiled in approval so I continued on with my little routine. I walked over to my mirror and decided to wear my hair curly, so I grabbed my tongs and began to twirl my hair around them. After about 15 minutes I was done and my hair was subtly curly, so I moved on to re-applying my make-up. Finally I was done so I walked over to where Frank had fallen asleep on my bed. I kissed him gently to wake him up, and as soon as he realized who it was, he pulled me down on top of him and carefully slid his hands down my back and resting them on my butt. I lifted my lips from his and looked at him.
“Come on, we wanna go, do we not?” I asked, grinning.
“I do, but…well…this is more fun than bowling.” He stated.
“We can do this on the bus ride there.” I pulled myself up off of him and stood beside where he was still lying on my bed.
“I don’t wannaaa.” He whined like a child.
“Come onn.” I said, poking his stomach randomly.
“Okay, okay, okay. White flag. I surrender.” He waved his hands in defeat and lifted himself off the bed, I grabbed his hand and he pulled my back to him where he pulled off his zip-up hoody and yanked it on to my arms.
“You’ll be cold. I promise, this’ll keep you warm.”
“You’re now officially never getting this jumper back.” I said, as I pulled him down the stairs, grabbed my purse and walked out the door. We walked to the bus station talking about anything that popped into our heads. Once on the bus, we went straight to the back and continued to make-out the entire way to the bowling alley. It was great and for once, I didn’t give a shit who was looking or what they thought. He brought out the best in me, and going back to him was the best decision I ever made.
Sign up to rate and review this story