Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Decisions, Decisions and an asshole of a brother.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Libby's confused, mucked up and completley in love at the same time, and are her brothers any help...Of course not.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-11-17 - 1182 words - Complete

0Unrated
Its a short one guys, sorry, but i felt that this would be better short and sweet :) hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it ;) btw, comments on Franks little speech? xD R&R much love, S x

Chapter 9.

It was only the next morning that I realized what he called me. He called after me, but he said Liberty, not Teetee, not even Libby. Liberty. He full named me. Am I stupid for thinking that could mean he was telling the truth? Was I completely insane to assume that he did that on purpose? After contemplating all the possibilities of that situation, I pulled myself out of bed, walked over to the mirror, and began to wipe away the crusty, left over mascara’s smears I had forgotten to wipe off the night before. Suddenly I realized I was no longer in the clothes I had gone to bed in; I turned and walked out of my room, and into my sister’s room.
“Hey, woman, did you strip me you perv?” I climbed onto her bed and sat on the lump under the duvet that was Sienna.
“Stop. STOP.” She screamed from underneath the covers.
I stopped and climbed off her bed, then ripped her duvet away from her.
“Yes, I did, I came in and you were all crusty and cried out and wearing jeans and such, so I changed you into your PJ’s because im so nice, notice you are still wearing your undies, so im not that much of a perv, thank you.” She said, waking up a little more, and claiming back her duvet.
“Whatever you say, perv.” I said as I walked out of her room again, going back to my thoughts about my short-lived relationship with SNB (shiny new boyfriend). I felt like crying again, it was the only thing I felt like doing. I continued downstairs and into the kitchen, where I found Milo merrily pulling Petey’s pajama vest over his head.
“Milo, leave the child alone.” I walked over to where Petey was running around in circles in distress. I pulled his vest down and ruffled his already fluffy hair.
“Damn, you always seem to come in at the most annoying of times, sis,” Milo said, seating himself at the table and continuing to eat what was left of his cereal. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed the count chocula, pouring me and Petey a bowl each.
“Whatever, hey, where’s mom?” I asked, going to the refrigerator and grabbing the milk, looking over to Milo and Petey glaring at each other from opposite sides of the table.
“Work.” Milo replied simply, continuing the staring contest.
“Okay and dad?”
“Packing his shit for another work trip.”
“Right, another work trip.” I sighed, we all knew what this meant, more fights, and our parents getting closer and closer to divorce. Of course we didn’t want them to get divorced, we would all be…well…in the absolute shit, but we all knew it was inevitable. I walked over to the table and handed Petey his bowl, whilst seating myself next to Milo.
“Hey, how come you never get me cereal?” Milo asked, feigning offence.
“Because you’re an ass.” I replied simply, eating my cereal as quickly as I could, still thinking about Frank. I finished within about 5 minutes, all the while witnessing an ever continuing stare contest between Petey and Milo. Once done, I got up and took my bowl to the sink, grabbing Milo’s on the way. I waved to them as I walked back upstairs and into my room. Once there, I stopped, all I could think about was Frank, and if the whole Liberty thing meant anything at all. I got dressed, deciding I had to go round there and talk to him. I pulled on my ripped black skinnys and Green day band hoodie, I applied some eyeliner, but only a little and instead of straightening it, I pulled my hair into a bun but left my fringe down.
I pick up my phone and keys, and bundle out the door, only to find it raining, I decide not to go back for my umbrella and just enjoy the rain, I walk down the path and it takes me at least 45 minutes to get to Franks, I compare that to the amount of time it took me last night, I guess my angry walk is a lot faster than my sad rain walk. That was a very depressing thought. I walk up to his door and knock, but its open; I walked in and close it behind me wondering why it was open in the first place. I walk to the door of his room and hear guitar notes drifting up the stairs. I slowly made my way down there and when I reached the bottom, witnessed an unbearably sexy scene. There was Frank, going totally crazy on his guitar, sweat dripping from his forehead, releasing what seemed like years of anger that had been bottled up and left to fester. I watched him for ages, wanting to kiss him but not wanting to stop him. He was amazing, absolutely incredible. I didn’t recognize the song, so I guessed he written it, another reason to consider him amazing. One turn and a couple of bangs of his head and he saw me, he immediately stopped playing, drop the guitar, walked over to me, and kissed me; it was one of the most…emotional kisses, it felt like he was apologizing and saying I love you in the same kiss, it felt amazing. When he pulled away it was too soon, I looked up at him and smiled.
“I know this might be a little soon to be saying this, seeing as we’ve been dating for like, 38 hours, but we’ve already had our first fight and our first make-up…thing…so, I love you…there, I said it, I’ve liked you…no, loved you for so long and I, well I didn’t want to tell you because, well to be perfectly honest with you, your pretty intimidating with your amazing, witty, smart, sexy self, and I was…a little scared.” He ginned and kissed me again. “I don’t even want to know what changed your mind, I don’t care.” He hugged me too him like we hadn’t seen each other in months, I felt amazing at that moment, I didn’t care either, I didn’t care that I hadn’t actually talked to him about any of it, I didn’t care that it was way to soon in the relationship to be bringing the word love involved, I didn’t even care that this was probably the most risky, stupid and irresponsible thing I had ever done, I just looked up at him and whispered, “I love you too.” Then buried myself into his chest and hugged him back, as tight as I could, never wanting to let go.
Sign up to rate and review this story