Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A new assignment

01

by HeartBrokenMorbid 2 reviews

Aiden works for AP magazine as an editor. Little did she know that her new assignment will change her life

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-07 - Updated: 2006-05-07 - 299 words

1Funny
Aiden's POV

"Aiden i have a new assignment for you" my boss says coming into my office.
"Yes?" i ask
"Your gonna go on tour with the guys of My Chemical Romance to interview them and see what their tour life is like" he says.
"Now i know that your only and editor but i think you can handle this" he adds.
I look at my boss wide eyed.
"Sure, i'll do it" i say smiling.
"Good, you'll be flown to Ohio for their first stop then just ride on their bus for the rest of the tour. You are leaving in 2 days" He says leaving.

For the next 2 days all i did was pack. Next thing i knew i was on a plane to Ohio to meet the guys.
From the airport i was taken to the hotel the guys were staying at. The bellhop told me to wait a few minutes while he called the guys room's. I started getting nervos as they came out of the elevator.

"Hey, you must be Aiden" Gerard says smiling and shaking my hand.
"Y-yeah" i say shyly. Gerard smiles.
"aw come on don't be shy, none of us bite. Well excpet for Frankie but only whens he horny" he says the last part in a whisper.
"And you would know this how?" i ask raising an eyebrow curiously. Gerard turns red.
"Ohhhh Gerard has a secret lover" Mikey teases.
"I do not!" Gerard says.
"So you mean all those nights in my bunk meant nothing to you?" Frank says pouting.
"WHAT?!" Gerard sqeaks. Everyone starts laughing and Gerard turns red again.
"Come on guys, let's get on the bus before Gerard throws a hissyfit" Ray says still laughing.

-Now i know its short but it will get longer i promis ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story