Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A new assignment

02

by HeartBrokenMorbid 8 reviews

UPDATE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-09 - Updated: 2006-05-09 - 519 words

3Funny
~Aiden's POV~
We got on the bus and Frank showed me what bunk i was staying in.
"It's right under me so if you need anything just let me know" he says smiling.
"Thanks" i say smiling slightly. He smiles back then heads to the front of the bus.
I put my stuff in my bunk then follow Frank.
I walked in and saw Mikey and Bob playing a video game on the floor and Gerard and Ray no where to be found.

I find Frank on the couch staring into space. I sit next to him and he jumps a bit.
"Whoah...hi" he says smiling as he notices me.
"Hey" i say smiling back.
"Could i ask you a few questions?" Frank asks looking at me.
"Sure" i say crossing my legs in front of me and looking at him.
"Ok..um whats your full name?"
"Aiden Kay Tompson" i say
"How old are you?"
"21"
"Any boyfriends?" he asks shyly.
"Nah, i'm to busy with my job right now"
"Ohhh" he says nodding.
"Yep" i say smiling.

I notice Frank staring at me after a while. As i was about to say something Gerard came in.
"Food in 10 minutes" he says. Mikey and Bob stop the game and turn towards us.

"Your pretty" Mikey says sounding like an 8 year old.
"haha thanks" i say blushing slightly.
"Aww look shes blushing" Frank says pinching my cheek. Ofcourse this causes me to hit his hand away and move to the other end of the couch.

"Aww Aiden dont love me no more" Frank says pouting. I tried keeping a straight tace but i cracked a smile. I get this idea and look at Frank evily.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Frank asks. I just smile then crawl over to him stradling his lap.

"Wha-what are you doing?" he asks looking at me wide eyed.
"Nothing you have to worry your pretty little head about" i say caressing his cheek.
I turn around and see MIkey and Bob looking at me mouths open in shock.
I wink at them seeing if they get the hint i was aiming for. they nod then start to leave.
"Where are you guys going?" Frank asks franticly.
"Dont worry Frank your in good hands" Mikey says lauging.
"Or atleast going to be" Bob adds as they leave.

I just smile down at Frank as he looks at me scared.
"Dont worry Frank just relax and everything will be alright" i say whispering in his ear.
I feel him relax some but tense up as soon as my hand hits his thigh. I hear his breath catch in his throat as i near his groin. I notice the bulge in his pants and i get off hiim.

"What the hell?" he asks confused. I look at his pants then at him.
"Aww look at that...little Frankies growing" i says pinching his cheek.
I look at him and his mouth is open in shock. I
just smile sweetly at him as i leave the room.



(A/N) Good? bad? reviews are nice ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story