Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > No Speed Limits

No Speed Limits

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-13 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 779 words

0MarySue
"Pass me that."
She nodded and did as he instructed as she watched him.He slid back under the car and worked diligently.
She stood up and walked to him stepping over his body.He slid back oout.
As he was about to say something,he looked up at her in surprise.
She got down and sat on him smiling.
"Let's take a break from mechanics and go to your house.I'm hungry for you.",she said sliding her hand up his shirt.
He smirked and sat up,grabbing her by the waist.
"Or we can just get straight to the hardcore here.",he murmured.She giggled and connected their lips.
Sakura and Gaara.
A great couple and very alike.She met him when she got his number from a friend for her car.He is a mechanic and a very good one.They got in a very hot relationship and has been together since then...
Sakura moaned as the phone rang.She got up,wrapping one of the blankets around her and walked to the phone.
Grabbing it and pressing it to her ear,she answered.
"Hello,Gaara?"
"He is busy at the time,but I'll take a message.",Sakura said rubbing her eyes.
"Alright,tell him to stop sexing Sakura Haruno so she could come to my house for the shopping spree."
"Oh,gosh!Ino,I'm so sorry!I'll be there as soon as I can!",Sakura said and hung up.She ran to the very small room and grabbed her clothes throwing it on.She put on a messy bun and ran out to where Gaara just finished with her car.
"Oh,hey.",he said standing up from the ground and walking up to her.
She kissed him quickly and then ran past him as he held out his hands for a hug.
"Sorry,but I forgot I have plans with Ino.",she said grabbing her keys from the tray.
"Okay?When you coming again?",he asked walking to her.
"Can't say.My entire week is filled up.I probably won't see you again till next Saturday.",she said.
"You're playing...right?",he said.
"Sorry,but no.I got plans with Ino.I have things to do with Hinata.I got my drifting to work on.Some races to go to,some to win,some to kick some asses in.",she said turning to him as she grabbed her purse.
"Well,that really sucks then.How can I love you whe you nowhere near me?",he muttered.She smiled and gave him a long,passionate kiss.
"Just love me from a distance for a week.I'll see you.Bye.",she said giving him one last peck and going for her car.
She go tin and with one last wave,she sped away.
"I don't like distance.",Gaara muttered and sighed...

"Finally!Could you be any later?!",Ino practically screeched in Sakura's ears.
Pushing Ino away,Sakura fixed her hair.
"Well,I'm sorry I got a boyfriend to do some loving with.Now,let's hurry up becuase then I have to meet up with Hinata about the next races.",Sakura told Ino.
"Alright,fine.",Ino muttered and dragged Sakura into the mall and into shops.
And it actually went quicker then Sakura thought.
Soon,she had over 20 bags in her car filled with so much clothes,it was pouring out the bags.
"Alright,I'll see you later.",Sakura told Ino as she sped off for Hinata's house.

"Hey!",Hinata said as Sakura came in.
"Alright,let's hear these money-making races.",Sakura said sitting on the couch.
"Alright,we got fifteen races for the week.Each is betted over 500 bucks.Except for one.",Hinata said.
"Which and who?",Sakura asked.
"The person's name is Karin.She bet over 900.",Hinata said.
"Wow,she must be real confident.",Sakura said.
"More than that.She is rich,great at drifting and dating a very important person.",Hinata explained.
"More details,please.",Sakura said crossing her arms and legs.
"Her parents own several buisnesses.Great at drifint means matches your own skills and by important person I mean..."
"Who?Who?!",Sakura urged.
"Sasuke Uchiha.The DK."
Sakura's eyes narrowed and she pursed her lips thinking for a moment.
"Very powerful.I accept the race.",Sakura said and stood up.
"Where are you going?",Hinata asked.
"To meet this Karin and DK.I think I should be able to meet my opponents.",Sakura said and went for the door.
"Dear Lord,I think Hell is going to break loose.",Hinata said and grabbed her own things following her out.
And so they went to confront those who challenged...
On to meet their destiny...
Sign up to rate and review this story