Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > No Speed Limits

The Meeting

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-22 - 779 words

-1Cliche
"Sasuke-kun!"
Sasuke looked up to Karin and smirked as she jumped onto his lap.
"Hey,Karin. Where you been?" He asked.
"Looking for some racers. And I found one. Supposedly she is such a great drifter,she may be able to beat me." Karin said.
"Interesting. Her name?"
"Sakura Haruno. Her father is a busines man and owns many businesses. She has a drifting group and as I have said,is a great drifter. I bet a thousand on her. And she accepted. Now,guess who is coming to meet me and you in ten minutes?"
"Who?"
"Sakura Haruno."
"That's my name."
Sasuke and Karin looked up to see Sakura standing there. She wore one of her new outfits looking very strict,and still so very sexy.
""Now,I am sure I am looking at the famous DK and his girlfriend Karin." Sakura said.
Hinata entered and the bodyguards closed the door leaving the four alone in the room.
Hinata followed Sakura up to the desk where both Karin and Sasuke sat.
"You are correct." Sasuke answered.
Karin got off and sat on the desk instead.
"I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything but I just had to meet you guys." Sakura said with a smile.
"You're Sakura Haruno? I expected you to look more different."
"What'd you expect me to look like?" Sakura asked Karin.
"Well,not like a Daddy's Girl." Karin answered.
Sakura stopped smiling and slammed her hand on the desk hard making both Karin jump a bit.
"I asure you,Miss Karin,that I am in fact an independent woman who doesn't need money from her dad to live. Now,mind if we get into business?" Sakura said with narrowed eyes at Karin.
"Perfect idea. Now,what are we talking about here?" Sasuke asked.
"The annual drift race. Of course,if you are as good as you say,Karin,then we both will end in the top two woman drifters and we'll race eachother there." Sakura said.
"That is an excellent there. That'll mean one of you will be the new DQ." Sasuke said.
"Yes and so I'd like to bet both the title and a million on it." Sakura said.
"I thought I said a thousand?" Karin said angered.
"Well,I am saying the title and a million. Now,if you are afraid of a little drifting,Miss Karin,I will be happy to leave here knowing I intimidated you." Sakura said,a smile back on her face.
"Yeah,right! Fine,the title and a million. You better be ready,because I won't just be there for the looks." Karin said.
"To tell you the truth,I'll be there for the looks and the glory of winning,so you be ready yourself. Hina,get started on filling one of your contracts." Sakura said crossing her arms.
"Contract?!" Karin asked and scoffed.
"Just to asure. I don't play games when it comes to my money." Sakura said with a smug smirk.
"Spoken like a true drifter. Karin,sign it." Sasuke said.
"But,Sasuke-kun-"
"Karin...sign it." Sasuke said.
Karin stayed silent but stared daggers at Sakura as Sakura continued to smirk.
"Alright,I just need both you and Karin to sign on the lines and it'll be final." Hinata said and set the contract book down.
Sakura took out her pen and signed it happily. Karin,on the other hand,took a moment but finally signed it.
"I'll send you a copy so you would know the rules. Know that if you break even the smallest one,the contract is terminated and you are forced to resign both the title and the million. Good day,Miss,Dk." Hinata said and signaled Sakura.
Sakura nodded and bowed her head.
"Pleasure to meet you,DK. I'll be seeing you in a few weeks,Miss Karin. Good day."
Sakura then turned and left with Hinata,a smirk on her face.
As soon as the doors closed,Karin slammed the desk and let out a scream.
"Sasuke-kun,why'd you agree to it?" Karin yelled.
"Karin,if you're the great drifter I think you are,you'll beat her. Now,how about you be my girlfriend for a moment or two and we go for some dinner?" Sasuke said standing up.
Karin sighed and scoffed.
"Fine. Let's go."

"This is going to be so much fun!!" Sakura squealed jumping up and down as they got into the car.
"Sakura,I think you should be careful on this." Hinata said.
"Yeah,yeah,I know. Now how about we go for some smoothies to celebrate this awesomeness!" Sakura said and blasted up the music.
And with a loud screech,raced down the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story