Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > No Speed Limits

Busy Day

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-10 - Updated: 2010-12-11 - 1076 words

-1TrainWreck
Sakura yawned and sat up on her bed.Her own large apartment in a very expensive hotel,which is owned by her father.She looked over to her mother's picture.
She smiled and blew a kiss to it.
Her mother,she died while Sakura was a kid in a tragic accident.
Sakura got out of her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
On her schedule:Go down to the Underground Drifts,Meet with Hinata and Ino,register for the Annual Drift Race,Win a couple races,then go for some shopping and back to the house for rest.
Yep,the day is full.

Sasuke yawned as he sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes.He looked over to see Karin snoring softly as she lay there.
He sighed and stared for a long moment.Something wasn't right...
He got off of his bed and went to the bathroom closing the door behind him.
On his schedule:Go down to the Underground Drifts,Meet with the guys,register for Annual Drift Race and get with Drift Judges,Witness a couple races,go out with Karin,back home for sleep.
The day is set and planned.

Sakura smiled as she enterered.This place was heavan to her.
Underground Drifts.
Deep underground to top in a building abandoned in a very small part of the city.No police go there because they think drifterrs are always off racing in the big parts of the city.
They're idiots.
Sakura got out of her car and walked forward.She was officially the sexiest girl in the place and loved it.
She had the looks,money,and skills.
"There you are.",Ino said as Sakura came up to both her and Hinata.
"What's up,girls?",Sakura said standing between both.
"Nothing much,they're setting up for the registrations right now.Won't be done until a couple more minutes.",Hinata said.
"I see...well,how many races are lined up for today?",Sakura asked.
"About 20.Most of them are rookies against rookies.",Ino said.
Sakura nodded and walked forward to the registrations.Ino and Hinata followed the group leader.
"Hi."

Sasuke entered the Underground Drifts,his favorite place to be.No place better than here.
He parked in his spot and got out of the car earning attention.He smirked as people cheered and girls took interest in him.
He walked ahead to his drifting group.
Including him,five guys.
Naruto Uzamaki,or Dobe.Neji Hyuuga,Hinata's cousin.Shikamaru Nara.and Sai whose last name is kept a secret to those who don't know,also Sasuke's cousin.
"Alright,the registration is being set.",Sai said.
"Great.Let's get this started quickly so we can finish up quickly.",Sasuke said.
"Hi."
Sasuke looked up to see Sakura Haruno,and two girls standing behind her.
"Sakura Haruno,huh?Of course you'd be here.You want to beat my girlfriend.",Sasuke said with a smirk.
"I also want the title of DQ and a million.",she corrected with a smile.
He chuckled and shook his head sitting down.
"You realize we are still setting up,right?",he asked.
"Yes,but I want to do this quick so I could get back to my life.",she said.
"Ahh...well,Haruno,as you can see this is life.If you have better things to do,might as well not even sign up at all.",he said,smirk still in place.
Sakura stopped smiling and leaned on the table towards him.
"It's not that I have better things to do,Uchiha.I got my racing to concentrate on so that I am absolutely perfect when I face your pretty little girlfriend.I do not plan on losing to her.So,of you do not mind,let me sign up already.",she said with no sign on emotion.
He sighed and stopped smirking.
This girl was very serious about the agreement.He nodded and held out his hand.
Naruto handed him a paper and immediately catched Hinata's attention.
Hinata and Naruto looked at eachother and Hinata blushed making Naruto smile.
"Sakura,don't forget to sign me up.",Hinata said and walked up to Naruto,and they walked off talking.
"Me either.",Ino said and walked off to Sasuke's cousin with interest as he set up the sign.
Sakura rolled her eyes and took out a pen grabbing the paper from Sasuke.
She wrote down her name,Ino and Hinata's name,and that they were a group.
Once she was done,she handed it back to Sasuke and put away the pen.
"Alright,you're done.Hope you have an awesome day,Haruno.",Sasuke said.
"You too,Uchiha.And send the message around,there's a new DQ and that is Sakura Haruno.",Sakura said and with a wave,walked off to her car.
Sasuke sighed and watched as she walked off with absolute interest.
"That girl is a nice on alright.",Sasuke murmured with a chuckle to himself.

Once Sakura was done winning four races back at the Underground Drift and shopped some with Ino,she was back home in no time with delight.
Another day absolutely great.
She threw her shopping bags aside in her large closet and ran to her bed jumping on it and squealed.
She turned on her back and looked to the ceiling with a big smile on her face.
Then,her mother came to mind and her smile softened but still lingered,her cheeks rosy,and eyes filled with question.
"Mommy!Look,Mommy!A lion!",Sakura called,four at the time.Sakura's mother smiled and nodded lifting Sakura into her arms and pointing at the animal.
"Yeah,that's a lion.They're very dangerous.",Sakura's mother explained.
"I want one!",Sakura squealed.Her mother laughed and shook her head.
"Sorry,baby,but if you want a cat,it's gonna be a small one.",her mother said.
"Mommy,where's daddy?",Sakura asked.Her mother stayed quiet for a moment before looking to Sakura and giving a faint smile.
"Daddy's working...he's still working..."

Sakura sighed and sat up on her bed with a shake of her head.
"I know what you mean now,mom.He's always working,just working.",Sakura muttered.
She reached for the picture and grabbed it laying back down on the bed.
She let her fingers trace over her mother's face features and felt the tears coming.
"Why'd you have to leave me so quick,mom...why?"
Sign up to rate and review this story