Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > No Speed Limits

A New One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-25 - Updated: 2010-12-26 - 1618 words

-1Cliche
"It's been a week,sweet Sakura.",Gaara said hugging Sakura closely.
"It has,my beloved Gaara.",Sakura said with a giggle.
"Gross!"
Sakura and Gaara looked to Ino in anoyance.
"Why are they here again?",Gaara asked.
"Once I'm done with my car,we have to go down underground.Check it out.",Sakura said pulling away.Gaara sighed and sat down.
"Gaara-san,why don't you come with us?",Hinata asked.
"Can't.I gotta finish a car today or they'll cut down on my payments.",Gaara said.
"Oh,come on,Red Head!So you won't be payed a few hundred bucks.Come and race.",Ino said.
"Sorry,dearest Ino,but I have to get his job.",Gaara said.Ino rolled her eyes and walked out to he rcar.
"It's about to turn nine.The races will begin.",Hinata said looking ta her watch.
"Almost finished.",Sakura mumbled as she checked her engine.
"Almost finished is not exactly done.",Ino muttered.
"Why are you so impatient?",Sakura muttered.
"Why are you slow?",Ino retorted.Sakura stuck her tongue out and finished up closing her hood.
"Alright,well,I'll see you tomorrow.",Sakura said and gave Gaara a peck on the lips.
"Bye.",he murmured.
The three girls piled in their own cars and sped away to the Underground Drifts.
Once they were gone,a car drove right into the garage.A new,expensive car.A drift car...
And out came another rich girl.
"Hi.",she aid taking off her sunglasses.
"Hello,welcome to the garage.What do you want?",Gaara asked.
"My name is Hana Takahashi.My car seems to be going slow and I would like for you to check it out.",she said.Gaara nodded and walked over.
"What's a sweet looking girl like you doing with a drift car?",Gaara asked.
"Oh,you know how to drift?",she asked.
"Of course I do.Otherwise I wouldn't know how to fix one.",he said popping the hood.
"So,you must know where the drifters go to race.",she said with a smile.Gaara chuckled making her question.
"Look,you seem like a sweet girl.You go out there,you're gonna get yourself killed.",he laughed.
"What?You think I can't do it?",she questioned.
"Umm...yeah!",he said.She frowned and stepped closer to him.
"For your information,I got somebody to train me.So I can do it.Tell me the place so I can go.",she demanded.He laughed again and grabbed some tools.
"How old are you anyways?",he asked.
"17."
"17,huh?And you think a 17 year old is going to win against a bunch of 20 year olds?",he asked.
"Yes,I do.",she muttered.He rolled his eyes and got started.
His cell started rining and he picked it up.
"Hello?...Sakura,I told you I can't go...Babe,I go,I can get fired....You think you can do that....Hmmm,alright.I'll go.I'll meet you there.",he said and then hung up.
"You got a girl?",Hana asked.
"Yep.She will be the next DQ of drift racing.",he said proudly.Hana scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Yeah right.",she muttered.Gaara narrowed his eyes at the girl.
"You got a problem?",he asked.
"Yeah!Your little girl is so not the DQ.I'm pretty sure she can't even race.",Hana retorted.
Gaara smirked and walked up to the girl making her cring.
"You want to find out if that is true?",he asked.
"Yeah.",she murmured trying to keep tough.
"Great!Follow me to Underground Drifts.Race my girl and see what you're getting yourself into.",he said and walked away.
She scoffed and crossed her arms.
"Man,she must be good if she's becoming the DQ.What did I do...",Hana muttered to herself.

"Whooo!",Ino screamed as the cars went off in speed.The races started.
"Finally,Gaara is going to come.",Sakura said as she leaned on her car.
"Yeah,he never comes.",Hinata said.
"The Red Head is like a vampire.He never leaves the dang garage.",Ino muttered.
"Hello,babe."
Sakura looked over to see Gaara.She walked over and gave him a short,make-out session.
Somebody suddenly cleared their throat.
Sakura pulled away from Gaara and looked to see a small girl standing there with a nervous smile.
"Who's the kid?",Sakura asked.
Hana gulped.This Sakura girl sure did look scary.This place was tougher than she thought.
"Some girl who thinks she can beat you.",Gaara said.
Ino and Hinata started laughing and walked over standing behind Sakura.
Gaara stepped away and Sakura turned towards the girl crossing her arms.
"You think you can beat me,kid?",Sakura asked with a smirk.
Hana stayed silent starting to freak out.
Ino laughed.
"Wow,she already got scared.",Ino began laughing.Hinata laughed with her.
Sakura stepped closer,their faces inches apart.
"I asked you a question,kid...so answer it.",Sakura said.Hana started to tremble.
Suddenly,cars went flying by making Hana jump and yelp.Sakura chuckled and nodded.
"Let's race.",Sakura said.
"What?!",Hana squeaked.
"Race!You want to race,let's go.",Sakura yelled.
"You might as well back out now.You're not going to win.",Hinata said.Hana sighed and nodded.
"I'm sorry.I guess I thought too highly of myself.",Hana said and bowed her head.
Sakura scoffed and walked back to her car and Gaara.
Hana sighed and Ino and Hinata smiled.
"Kid,slow your role.If you can't stand for a race,you got no business here.",Ino said.
"I want to learn.I want to race.",Hana said.
"Then gain some guts first.Then race.Without the guts,you're just gonna die out here.",Hinata said and both walked off.
"What the heel you think you're doing bringing kindergarden out here?",Sakura muttered.
"Calm down.I wanted to show here this ain't no game.I'm sure she learned her lesson.",Gaara said hugging Sakura to him.
She shrugged and looked to the shy girl.
"That girl does not belong here.Look at her!It's like being lost in Disney looking for your mom.",Sakura exclaimed.
"Well,if it ain't Haruno!"
Sakura turned to Karin and a friend of hers,Tayuya.
"Well,if it ain't the skank!",Sakura said with a big smile.
Ino and Hinata stepped closer,as did Hana.
"Yeah,right.The only skank here is you.Not only that,but a retard.You think you can really win against me?",Karin yelled.
"I KNOW I can win against you.You're nothing but talk.Might as well just hand over that million and title to me.",Sakura retorted.
"No chance,sweetie.That million and title is mine.I am forever going to be the DQ of Underground Drifts.You are only a girl who thinks way too highly of yourself.",Karin said.
"Karin,face it!You know I have better looks.You know I can kick your ass!And you know I will win.Just get lost before I chip one of you teeth and you end up looking stupid.",Sakura threatened.
"I think I'll stay.",Karin said stepping closer to Sakura.Sakura scowled and stepped closer getting ready to punch the life out of her.
"Whoa,calm things down!",Gaara yelledp ulling Sakura back.
"What is going on here?"
Everybody looked to see DK himself.
"Sasuke-kun!",Karin said running up to him.
"What's going on?",he asked again.
"Your girl is trying to tempt me.Keep a leash on the mutt you got.Otherwise the contract goes down the toilet and I get what I want!",Sakura yelled.
"Yeah right!",Karin yelled.
"It's true!Contract clearly states that whoever swings first,loses.",Hinata said.
"So you're the DK?",Gaara asked.Sasuke smirked and nodded,and also noticed the arms around Sakura.
"You must be Haruno's guy.",Sasuke said.
"Yeah.",Gaara said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you.I'm looking forward to seeing the final between her and Karin.",Sasuke said.Guys came up being him,his drifting group.
"What's with the kid?",Sai asked pointing to Hana.She vringed and hid behind Gaara.
"Aw,you bought a little girl here.",Karin said cooing at the girl.
"I'm not a little girl!",Hana defended.Sasuke laughed.
"Cute.Who are you and what do you think you're doing down here?",Sasuke asked.
"I'm here to drift.What else.I'm Hana Takahashi.",she said.
"Who you with?",Sasuke asked.
"What?",asked the dumbfounded girl.
"Your group.You with a group or you got a drfiting guy?",Sasuke explained.
"I'm-"
"She's with mine.Newbie.",Sakura said quickly.Hana looked at her in question.
"Alright.I'll be seeing you guys.",Sasuke said and walked off with Karin.Sai and Ino and Naruto and Hinata went their seperate way.Karin's friend made off with a guy of her own.The other guys followed Sasuke leaving Gaara,Hana,and Sakura alone.
"Why'd you say that?",Hana asked.
"You want to learn how to drift or not?Anyways,you'll be learning by me.No better choice.",Sakura said leaning on her car grabbing a beer.
"So,you'll teach me!",Hana said excitedly.
"Yeah,yeah.",Sakura muttered.Gaara smirked and held Sakura to him.
"Great!",Hana squealed.
"Alright,show me what you got.Get in a race.",Sakura said.
"Say what?",Hana asked.
"I need to see just how good you are.Now go before I change my mind.",Sakura said.Hana nodded and nervously ran off for a race.
"I don't think you'll be seeing much.",Gaara said.
"Me too.But,I could use another girl in my group.",Sakura said with a shrug.Gaara sighed and watched the race going on.
Sign up to rate and review this story