Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

America Suitehearts

by Noizchild 1 review

Pete takes Rose out to celebrate his divorce from Ashlee. But yet, he too is starting to see problems with her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-11-22 - Updated: 2010-11-23 - 603 words - Complete

0Unrated
America's Suitehearts:

Well, it's done today. Ashlee and I are finally divorced. She is going to stay with her parents for a while. Me? I'm fine with that. Rosy and I can finally be together. It's all good. Well, almost.

Rose has been acting weird lately. Well, it's only been a day. She seems a bit too hyper and talkative than usual. I'm trying to figure out why. I can't be too much up front about it. I need to sneak it in to her. I took a moment to think about it.

"Rose," I said as we were leaving the court house for the last time. "Let's go out and celebrate my divorce." She looked at me with big eyes.

"Celebrate?" she asked. "Celebrate how?" I gave her a little shrug.

"I don't know," I said. "A dinner or anything you like." Rose's eyes lit up and she smiled. She nearly started squealing in my ear. I stepped back in case she did.

"Okay then," I said. "Lead the way!"

"Gladly!" she exclaimed. Then, my girlfriend marched right in front of me. I followed close behind. We came to a Taco Bell. I looked around in silence. Funny. I pegged her for a Taco Bell person. I looked over at my girlfriend.

"Are you sure you want to eat here tonight?" I whispered. I looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah!" she cheered. "You like this place, don't ya?" I nodded at her. Hard to argue there.

"Yeah..." I began to say. She turned around to me.

"Well then, let's go!" she cheered. Rose took me by the hand and led me over to the counter. I ordered the food. My girlfriend wanted to pay for everything, but I insisted that she not.

"No," I said. "It's my treat."

"Okay!" she cheered. I paid for everything and took our dinner over to the window. Rose began to eat up quickly. It was then that I went in and made my move.

"So, how was work today?" I asked. Rose didn't look up at me.

"Great!" she said.

"Anything good happen today?"

"No."

"You sure about that?"

Rose lowered her nachos. Her face looked a little bit sour now. "Why does everyone keep asking me that something is wrong. I'm perfectly fine. I just got through work and you got your divorce. Plus, there's Lola's wedding and..."

I held her wrists as fast as I could. "Whoa Rosy! Slow down!" She blinked at me, confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You were talking too fast there," I said. "Are you sure you're okay?" Rose looked at me with big eyes.

"Yes..." she insisted. "I feel fine." I slowly let go of her.

"Alright..." I said, unconvinced. "Look, how about we just not talk until later." Rose gave me a puzzled look on her cute face.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Let's just enjoy each other's company in silence," I said. She only looked at me for a long moment. I waited for a response. Rose finally gave me a little smile.

"Okay!" she cheered. The woman took another bite into her taco. I took a bite into my taco salad as I watched her eat. Yes, there is something wrong with her I don't really know what it is yet. . She was talking too fast and she's been happy and hyper too much. I think she's on something. I will really be keeping my eyes on her. Going public with our relationship will have to wait for the time being.

I Breathe Out, You Breathe In
Sign up to rate and review this story