Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Chocolate

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Miranda talks about her premination and Rose's problems as witnessed by her, Duncan, and everyone else.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-11-21 - Updated: 2010-11-22 - 540 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chocolate:

I can feel a disturbance coming. I don't know what it is just yet. I hate when things are like this. There are many signs. The biggest one is Rose. She's been acting too perky lately. We're all trying to figure out why. Vanessa thinks it is because Pete is finalizing his divorce today. The rest of us don't buy it. There just has to be something more. I think she's on drugs or something. I can't really tell. But, she's not the only sign.

Sakura is still bitter about Adam's engagement to Carmen. Okay, so that doesn't count as a sign. But there are others, trust me! I just haven't found them yet. Give me time. They'll come to me.

That's just how I am. I see signs of different things all of the time. This was how I knew that Beach Radio Magazine and Blast Attack were going to merge. I have a long last of signs that I saw with that one. I don't want to spend all of my time listing every single of one them. I have them written down in a notebook, though.

My friends from Blast Attack think that I am out of my mind. I love, Tommy, tries to inform me to dial it down.

"Miranda," he tells me time and time again. "You aren't psychic. You're going to scare people off with your visions." I just smile and shake my head at him.

"Nah," I brush off. "I can't help it. These visions just keep coming to me."

"Well, try to find a way to turn them off," he said.

"I don't think I can," I said with a shrug. Never the less, Tommy always takes me out for coffee and then to his place for a little... Squeals in delight, but manages to calm herself down

Never mind. Anyway, I am really worried about Rose. I'm not the only one. Duncan has been secretly following her around to find out exactly what the problem was. I caught him in the act this very morning. I crept over to him in the hall. He looked up and saw me just as I got close. I paused and looked at him.

"Uh... hi..." I whispered. Duncan put his finger to his lips and motioned me over to him. I took a seat on the floor next to him. I looked at him with a slightly lost look.

"What are we looking at?" I whispered. He didn't answer. Instead, Duncan pointed forward in through the crack of the door to the outside. I looked and saw Rose chatting on her mobile phone. Not just that, her speech was going two hundred and ten miles per hour. We couldn't even other understand what she was saying. I turned to Duncan.

"How long has she been like that?" I whispered.

"Ten minutes," he whispered back.

"Umh," I mumbled. We turned and watched Rose talk on the phone super fast. Oh, this is not good. Not good at all. We need to do something to help her fast before she spiraling out of control. What, we haven't figured that part out just yet. Give us time, we'll think of something. Trust me.

My Sweet Lord
Sign up to rate and review this story