Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completely.

Morning.

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 0 reviews

Rach is hiding something.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-24 - Updated: 2010-11-25 - 835 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Soooooo so sorry for making you wait so long for an update! D: I have been extremely busy with school and such. Forgive me?




Rachel stood outside, shivering in the cold. It was freezing, but her mom will be back soon with her coat from the car. Why they still lingered outside, Rachel had no idea. It just wasn't time to go home yet. For an "abandoned" parking lot, it sure seemed busy. Cars were zooming by left and right. Rachel stood at the edge of the sidewalk, peering around anxiously for her mother.

There was a sudden painful crash of glass against her back. Rachel gasped, and struggled to find her breath again as she wirled around in the direction the bottle came. As she did this, the growing sound of a car horn was heard, and a truck was flipped over her head, headlights beaming into her eyes. She squinted into the brightness as her mother's silhouette appeared in the light.

Rachel, what have you done? Look at what you've done to me, look! This is all your fault. If I hadn't taken you to the stupid concert, we'd both be safe. If I hadn't...

Rachel couldn't hear the rest, for she was crying too hard.

It's all your fault! It's all your fault, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT...




____________________________________________________________________




"Rachel!"

The girl woke up from her fretful sleep, staring up at the band members with confused eyes. Gerard was knelt down next to her, feeling her forehead, and the rest of the guys were crowded around her worriedly.

"My god are you alright?? We found you here on the floor, shaking and screaming and all sorts of shit. I can't even imagine what sort of nightmare you've been having... fuck, you're burning up!"

Rachel sat up, quickly wiping the tears that had formed in the corners of her eyes. "I'm fine guys, it was just a bad dream... I heat up all the time, very low immune system and whatnot, but I'll be fine..."

The heat washed over her in an instant sweatbath. The feelings of nausea and dizziness that she knew all too well distracted her from what she was going to say. "I just... I need... uh, lay down..."




__________________________________

Gerard's POV

With that, she went out like a light. I scooped her up in my arms, damn she was a tiny little thing, and set her down on Ray's bunk. Bob, who had left when she fainted, appeared again with a bag of ice wrapped in a towel. I held out my hand, but he pushed me gently to the side and applied the compress himself. I couldn't help but chuckle. He was like the fucking mom of the band, always. Soon enough, Rachel came to.

As she stirred, she remembered that she had been in the middle of saying something. "I just... I just... I need something to eat!" She blurted out. "I mean uh," she blushed furiously. "I'm not too hungry, I never am... but I eat so little that I forget sometimes, and then I faint. That's all."

A sigh of relief swept over us all. "You're in luck," I said. "We're parked right outside of Taco Bell."




_______________________________

Rachel's POV



I pulled my hair into a quick bun as we walked outside the bus, bracing myself to see the site of the wreck where I lost my mom the night before. Surprisingly, we were in a whole new area.

"Didn't think we'd stay in that rotten place did we?" Said Frank, trying to lighten my face. When it didn't work, he spoke a little softer. "I'm sorry," he said, "I know you didn't even get to say goodbye."

"It's fine, I'm fine," I responded quickly, brushing off the feeling of tears stinging my eyes. I walked up ahead the guys, who were walking quite slowly, and ordered some fries and a burrito from Taco Bell. Tucking my receipt into my pocket, I dumped the meal in the nearest trashcan and sat down. I was joined a couple minutes later by the guys. God, I still can't believe I'm hanging out with MCR. On very unfortunate circumstances, sadly, but still... fucking MCR of all people to take me in?

"You guys are ridiculously slow," I mocked. "I already finished eating."

"Bullshit!" said Ray, "Prove it." I waved the receipt in front of his face with a triumphant look.

"Told ya. Either I eat quick, or you guys were turtles in a past life."

"Excuse me?" Asked a voice behind us. A plump, cheerful employee was standing at our table, with a tray of food.

"Oh, that's not my order," I said quickly. "I already ate."

"Yes well," she continued. "We noticed that you threw almost your entire meal away, you could have just told us if there was something wrong with it dearie, here's a new plate. Threw in some extra cinnamon twists for all the trouble." Smiling, she set my exposed lie down in front of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story