Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completely.

"A little over the top, don't you think?"

by ElenasaurGoesRawr 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-24 - Updated: 2010-11-25 - 324 words

1Exciting
Rachel's POV




Ray, along with the rest of the guys eyed the food suspiciously. "You said you ate..."

"I did," I said quickly. "I don't know what the hell she's talking about, this isn't even what I ordered." ...shit. Ray has my receipt.

"It says here this is what you ordered..."

"Really?" I asked, trying to sound surprised. "All I got was a Sprite and two tacos, how could they fuck that up on the receipt but give me the right food in the first place? Weird."

The guys were still skeptical. I laughed it off. "Well hey, we have free food!"




_____________________________________________




Frank's POV




Something was up, I knew it. But the poor girl had just lost her mum, so I decided to shut my mouth. After finishing our "breakfast," we quickly signed shit for some fans that popped up and made our escape to the van. Rachel walked up ahead, alone. I ran up behind her and picked her up in one fluid motion. Shit. She was fucking weightless. She was also kicking and screaming.

"FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO JR. YOU PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I practically dropped her.

"Shush! You want us to get attack by fans again??"

"I hate being lifted off the ground," She huffed, while fixing her shirt.

"That sucks, because you're gunna have to get used to it," I sang in my most annoying voice, while pocking her stomach. I laughed as she tried to keep an angry face.




____________________________________________________________________




"A little over the top, don't you think?" Gerard asked casually while lighting up his cigarette. Frankie and him were taking a quick smoke break before they left.

"Come on man I had to do something, she's miserable."

"She lost her fucking mom last night, give her a break."

"Did you not see the smile?? I got her to smile!" Frank defended.

"Yeah, I saw it. Totally fake," Gerard retorted. "I know those all too well."
Sign up to rate and review this story