Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope

Insanity

by Mizzy1122 1 review

Kendle doesn't know what to do

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-11-25 - Updated: 2010-11-26 - 3216 words

0Unrated
Meg~
It was him. It was definetly him. My Frankie was back.
Ignoring all pain, I got on all fours, crawled quickly over to Frankie and jumped into a long embrace.

With no hesitation, he hugged right back. I squeezed my eyes to block out the world, as the tears came streaming down my face.
"F-Frank..." was all I managed to say.
"Er... Do you want us to leave you alone?" The man said and Frank nodded, Jet, Neon Boy and Kendle left the room just after Gerard and Kendle finished patching me up.
"I-I've been alone and I've-I've missed you-and-and-you have no idea-" I sputtered. Frankie shushed me and gazed his beautiful green eyes into mine.
"Calm." he whispered. He then gathered me into another embrace.
"I've missed you, too". He pulled away and then stared at me again, with a wanting in his eyes.

There was no need for words, no need for explanation, just... touch, feel. His lips met mine and I kissed back hungerly, this is what I've been wanting for God knows how long.
I ran my fingers through his hair and his hands ran up and down my sides, "I've missed you," He whispered in my ear and I shivered as he held me in an embrace. I just couldn't believe that I was with him again.
"I've missed you, too." I whispered back, I could feel the tears stain my cheeks.
"Hey," he said and wiped the tears of my cheeks with his thumb, "don't cry. I don't want you to cry." And he kissed me again.
Soon enough, I was up on my feet. Frankie pushed me against the wall in our kisses. His own face was stained with my tears, and I could taste them on his lips.
I'm in heaven.
The memories of us, hand-in-hand, came streaming back to my mind. His face in clear detail, his soft face, lips, the only person I was in love with in that world.
And now..I'm in heaven.

Kendle~
An awkward silence was building up, Jet and Kobra left to clean up outside and Gerard was sitting next to me in a booth. You think that after all this time something would have changed, but no, it was still just the same shyness I always got around him.
"You look tired." He said and looked at me, he was looking into my eyes as if he was looking deep into my soul, as if he was reading everything on my face:

'I'm sitting next to you for the first time in five years and the only thing I was to do is kiss you and tell you how much I've missed you'. Right... last time I checked, Gerard wasn't psychic.
"Yeah, Korse doesn't let his men sleep. Plus, two guns have been put to my head in one day, so... yeah." I looked over at him and gave him a weak smile.
"I..." He looked down at the table before saying, "I've missed you like hell."
My head shot up and I looked at him, my eyes widdened and my lips parted, I wanted to hug him and cry into his shoulder, tell him about all the horrible things I've seen, tell him about how even if I could sleep I wasn't able to, that I love him, that I've missed him more than anyone could imagine, but the only thing I managed to say was, "You did?"
He nodded his head, his eyes borring into mine. Then, he leaned over and hugged me, held me close like I've always wanted him to.
"You really have no idea." He mumbled and I hugged him back. I was utterly shocked at the words I was hearing from Gerard's mouth. I couldn't help but smirk as he said it.
At that point and time, no matter what condition we were in, I suddenly felt the impression that...everything was going to be okay.
HA.
Boy, was I wrong.
PEOW PEOW!
A deafening crash ran straight through the window above our heads. We both ducked under the table for protection.
"WHAT THE CRAP?! FRANKIE MISSED ONE!" Gerard yelled. The back door swung open, revealing Frankie and Meg, with hair tossled up.
"WHAT WAS THAT?" Frankie yelled. Suddenly, a scream rose up from Meg. Frankie held her close. And all I saw was Frankie mouth the words:
Draculoids.
"AW NOT AGAIN! DO SOMETHING!" I yelled out from under the table. Gerard sprung right into action from under the table and jumped right beside Frankie. Soon enough, I saw two more dangerous men came in. I assumed one was Jet, but I didn't recognize the slimmer one. He had killer hair, that was for sure.
I gestured for Meg to come under the table, and she stumbled under along with me. She had that same panicked and sweaty look on her face that I had scene way too much today. I despised myself for putting herself through all of this pain and horror. I definetly could NOT let anything else happen to her today.

That's what pained me for the decision....
"I'm gonna go out there." I turned to Meg.
"NO YOU CAN'T! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE! DON'T LEAVE ME!" she screamed as teared streamed down her face. Tears welled up in my eyes as I saw her terror.
"Hide under here. They'll be all gone in an instant. Trust me.". And with that, I rushed right out of there. All I could hear was Meg's pained cries from under the lonely table.
Meg's cries faded in the distance as I rushed outside with dagger and Ray Gun in hand.
"No, Kendle, please don't!" She cried again before she stopped making noise.
Everyone was fighting, they were all bleeding and busy with their own Drac, what caught my eye was that Gerard was fighting two Draculoids at once. Shit. I ran over to him, fighting one of the two Dracs that both seemed weary. Finally, a Drac pulled out a Ray Gun, and without hesitation, he pulled the trigger.

I don't need anyone, right? Then why was I always trying to save everyone? Always trying to impress and amaze others, always proving a point... The beam from the Ray Gun shot out aimed at Gerard, he froze, the shot taking place at such a wrong moment, he didn't know what to do, for he knew that even if he tried to dodge, he would get shot either way.
I then did the most stupidest, most selfless yet selfish thing ever. I pushed him. And I was shot. I don't know where, if I were to guess, I'd say every part of my body had been burned by the beam.
Out of nowhere, all these random memories came flooding back that I haven't even thought in... God, years. Back when I first met Gerard and Frank with Meg, damn, what a day.
Yeah, there was this bitch at our school named Kacey, and her dumb ass crew, Jade and Kelly. Damn! They were dead now(thank GOD). They had dick boyfriends, too. A perfect match, right? Bitch for dick. Whatever. [The] Dicks cheated. A lot. I'm pretty sure the bitches knew it, though, probably just glad they were in a relationship.
"Ready for class?" I asked Meg and she nodded her head, gripping her books.
See, this was back when Meg was the shy one, and I was outgoing. I dunno how it was possible, but that's just the way things were back then.
We walked in the halls and passed the three stoodges(The Bitches) and they sniggered at us as if we were part of some circus. I stopped.
"You got a problem?" I almost added the, 'Bitch' at the end, but no need to dance with the devil, right?
"As a matter of fact, I do. For one, you little emo, your skinny jeans look a bit out of fashion, plus, converse are GUY shoes. Or are we cross-dressers?" Kacey sneered as Jade and Kelly giggled behind her.
"Well, bitch," I was strappin' on my tapping shoes, gettin' ready to dance, "at least I can't see my ass a mile away like yours, oh, and nice thongs. Did I forget to remind you that we're not supposed to be a walking Rated-R movie? Tube tops, skirts that shouldn't even be skirts, oh, and sweetie, your make-up makes you look like a DRAG QUEEN." I was pretty much on stage, the host announcing the last preforming dancers.
What dance would I dance to? Twist and turn to the sexy tango?
"At least I can get a boyfriend." She huffed , and puffed, and blew my patience down.
"At least I'm decent, and I don't make HOLY WATER go bad, you brain-damaged TWAT." Oopsie, teacher walks by.
"Kendle! What kind of language is THAT?! Detention, NOW. You too, Meg." Kacey smirked, then I say, 'What they hey, I already have detention.'
"Sure, Mr. Lawler, would you like me to apologize to the whore? Or let her give me a B job since she thinks I'm a guy anyway?"
Mr. Lawler blew up, "KENDLE! MEG! DETENTION! NOW!"
"Of course, Ta-ta!" I sang as I skipped away towards detention.
"What. The. HECK?! Kendle! What got into you?!" Meg whispered and I laughed a bit.
"Nothing! Nothing at all! I'm just not gonna take no bitches crap!" I declared and she blinked.
"It's kinda stupid that I have detention, too, though." She grumbled as we approached the detention doors.
The room was dull, desks, no decorations, a window, whiteboard...
"Welcome to the dark side." I whispered evily to Meg and her eyes widdened, "We got cookies!"
Okay, she giggled at that.
"Shush! NO talking what so ever, find a desk and sit down." A teacher demanded and I rolled my eyes.
Two other boys were in the room, one with inspid skin and long[ish] black hair with hazel eyes, he wore regular jeans, black converse, and an Iron Maden band tee. Gotta admit, he was a bit cute. The other, pitch black hair, green eyes, [was that eyeliner?] a regular black T-shirt, skinny jeans, and, also, converse. [Maybe they were guy shoes?]
We sat down and the teacher automaticly stood up, "I'm going to the teachers' lounge, if I so much as hear a peep from you brats..." He threatend us and I salluted him.
"Yes sir." I said and smirked as he walked out. And locked the door, of course.
We all suddenly stood up, laughing at our actions in unison.
"So," Meg started shyly, blushing as she stood by the one with green eyes, I stood by the hazel one.
"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" Green Eyes said charmingly to her and she blushed even more.
"Kendle's fault." She pointed at me with a smile on her face.
I pretended to be baffled, "What? I didn't do anything wrong at all! Nothing's wrong with calling Kacey and her dumb ass crew whores, right?" I giggled as Hazel Eyes smiled at me, why did my cheeks feel so warm?
"Funny how we're in here for 'starting a fight' with their 'boyfriends'." Hazel said to me, his voice, GOD, literally amazing.
I turned to say something to Meg, but realized she was deep in a conversation with Green.
"Sorry," He held he hand out towards me, "I'm Gerard." I shook his hand, electricity shooting between us.
"I'm Kendle." He must have felt the electrictity, too, because he gripped my hand and smiled even more.
"Well, Kendle, beautiful name by the way," I... blushed? (Never, not me.) "How 'bout we all ditch, Frankie's managed to figure out how to open the window within the last times we've been here." His eyes twinkled and he let go of my hand and mine fell to my sides.
"Hey," Gerard called to 'Frankie' and Meg, "we're bustin' out. Stop flirting and lets ditch this hell hole."
~
Present
~
Damn. I'm such an idiot. How could I be so blind? So stupid? He DID like me, I mean, there were signs all over the place! HELL! It was written all over his DAMN FACE!!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY?! The entire time I was looking for the same looks Frank gave Meg, but no, I was to arrogant to realize that HE was GERARD, and that he'd look at me the way... the way he has been all this time. I've never been in love, so HOW THE HELL would I know?!?!
But...
It was too late.
I was dead.
Shot.
By trying to save him.
And now...
I felt tears running down my face as I thought of what MEG would do without me...
It was warm, in the room I was in, and noises were about and jumping out at me.
"K-kendle," A voice sobbed, and I suddenly felt something wrap around my hand, "d-don't leave me, I... I just got you back."
I felt my breathing slow, and I couldn't do anything about it, "No!" He cried, noticing the change in my breathing as he gripped my hand tighter, "Kendle, please don't! I.." He paused and gently stroked my cheek, "I love you."
I sputtered out uneven breaths with suprise. He what?! I mean... I knew he liked me, but I never thought...
He stopped crying, he studied me as my eyes fluttered open. His cheeks were stained with tears and blood from the fight.
"G-gerard..." I blushed, realizing how close he was.
Funny how my theory of him liking me flew right out the window, I mean, he would NEVER love a pest like me. I mean, I was pretty much his enemy for five years. Also, maybe I had dreamt he said he loved me? It's possible, very, very possible.
"Kendle!" He seemed so happy, a smile swept across his face as he hugged me.
He pulled back a little, just so he could study my broken face. Probably wasn't pretty anymore...
"Kendle, there's something I gotta tell you," My heart skipped a beat, "I've been wanting to for a long time. I--"
The door burst open to reveal a tear stained Frank.
"She's gone." He blurted out as he choked back a sob.
"WHAT?!" Gerard boomed, with anger and suprisment.
"We can't find her anywhere," He covered his mouth to choke back another sob and cleared his throat to compose himself.
"What? What?! Can't find who?! Please don't tell me you're talking about--" They looked at me, staring straight at me and I started violently shaking my head.
I sat up completely and more tears started boiling over, "No, no, NO. P-please, God no. NO!!"
But I didn't feel sad. No depression swept over me. Nothing. First I thought I was numb, heartless for not mourning the fact that my beloved twin was gone, then I realized: I was angry. Furious. Right now, I was not Kendle, not one dash of Kendle was me. I was, at this moment, an insane killer. I was gonna BLOW KORSE'S DAMN BRAINS AGAINST THE DESERT SAND AND ENJOY THE FEEL OF HIS BLOOD LATHERED ON MY HANDS AND PAINTED ON MY FACE.
I exploded out of the room and the Diner, I knew exactly where Korse was, and I was gonna destroy that BASTARD. Frank and Gerard along with Jet and Killer Hair came racing after me.
"Kendle! Don--" Gerard grabbed my arm and I jerked away from him.
"DON'T. TOUCH. ME!!" I roared, insanity written all over my tear and blood stained face, "If you touch me one more time," A simper crawled across my lips as I pointed the Ray Gun at them, "I'll blow your brains out just like I'm gonna do to that mother fu--" Then I caught the look in Gerard's eyes, "don't look at me like that." I spat out bluntly. "It'll all be over once Korse is dead! Right?!"
Gerard shook his head with a pained look in his eyes, and held out his hand towards me, "No," he whispered, "Kendle, don't you get it? This is never gonna end. The gore. The death. The corpse's. I thought you would have realized that by now."
The look. He gave me THE look. The one that would turn around your perspective all around. The dire. The pain. The horror.
"They took her!" I screamed, "And I'm going to kill them! Every last one!!" I spun around, getting ready to storm toward's BLI/nd's HQ.
"At least..." Gerard whispered again, "let us come with."
I looked at them in suprise, they would do that for me? "T-they took her." I whispered again, tears drenching my face.
"I know," Gerard said, and I looked down at his hand still extended towards me. "And we're gonna get her back."
I nodded my head and put my gun away, and I took his hand. His soft hand.
The boys watched me with sad eyes, but Frank. God, he refused to look at me, because I knew that when he looked at me, all he saw was Meg.

Meg~

The car ride there was a torchoress enough start.
The device that chained my hands together looked technological. Very...2019, I suppose. I was in awe of the flashy lights and tiny screws and buttons. I had enough of the screaming and kicking and all that crap that I did to Korse when he captured me. I'd been through enough disaster today, anyway.
I'd let them do what ever they wanted to me. If dying was on of the options, I would take it in a second.
'They're probably all dead back there. My sister, my baby Frankie, Gerard, Jet....what about Killer Hair? What happened to him?!....' my thoughts went on rapidly inside my head, all of the emotions hiding behind my sullen face.
"Why don't here me, God? Is it so hard to just kill me?" I muttered under my breath.
Luckily, the Drac sitting next to me didn't hear me. Or Korse, who was at the wheel. A couple more minutes of miserable silence.
"Seems we got a talkative one here, huh, 00.06?" Korse noted sarcastically. 00.06 said nothing.
"How 'bout you quite down, girl. You're awful noisy back there." he chuckled at his own joke. I rolled my eyes.

By the time we got into Battery City, it was night. The city scape freaked me out. The night was a lumanecent blue, reflected with street lights and other un-recognizable beams. There was still some people out...but they looked....robotic, almost.
Disturbed.
Controled.
Un-free.
'This city must have some strict rules' my brain told me.
Everywhere I looked, I saw this one add. It covered almost everything in the city. 5 Letters.
'BLI/nd'.
The name sounded familiar. I'd heard WAY too much today. They seemed like a threat.
Something clicked in my mind.
'Of course.' my brain said. I never put two and two together. BLI/nd was who Kendle works for! All those...Dracs? Is that it? Those guys worked for them, too. In fact, now that I noticed it, there was a 'Drac' sitting next to me right then. They were the LAW ENFORCERS. The GOVERNMENT!
"DERP." my brain poked again.
"Shut up".
"What?" Korse asked.
"Nothing".
Sign up to rate and review this story