Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

olio

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Schuldig points out that Schwarz and Schreient do have something in common, but not what Schön thinks.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 469 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Schuldig points out that Schwarz and Schreient do have something in common, but not what Schön thinks.
Author’s Notes: None, just getting back into these.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 406
November 27, 2010 (4:00pm)

olio \OH-lee-oh\, noun:
1. A mixture of heterogeneous elements; hodgepodge.
2. A dish of many ingredients.
3. A medley or potpourri, as of musical or literary selections; miscellany.

Schön looked around the office at the olio that was Schwarz. She didn't know what four unique individuals would have in common. What would draw four totally different people into such a tight-knit group?

There was Crawford, an uptight, American businessman. He seemed to live on stress and be the quintessential sycophant. He loosened his tie as he paced, nose in the report Schön had just delivered to him.

Farfarello, that one-eyed lunatic, was seated on the edge of Crawford's desk as he absently tossed a letter opener in the air and caught it with amazing dexterity. Schön had to admit, the man had his uses, but Schwarz gave him more respect than she thought he deserved. She would put him in his place, as a dog, if Schreient were to ever have authority over Schwarz.

And then Nagi, that one was seated on a sofa close to where she stood, a silent and very shy schoolboy, who by all accounts, was very important to Schwarz for some reason. She couldn't see why. He was too frail to fight, but she figured he might have some useful brains.

“We have one thing in common, not unlike Schreient.” Schuldig spooked her, sliding up behind her with no sound. She whirled on him and glared. There he was, her least favorite of Schwarz. She never could get a solid bead on what type of person Schuldig was.

She glared at him and adopted a sardonic expression. “Schreient is not at all like Schwarz.”

“You sound offended, but I was giving you a compliment. We have one thing that brings us together, just like your... little team... has one thing it's devoted to.”

“Masafumi is worth our devotion, unlike his father,” Schön snapped.

Schuldig chuckled. With that she whirled on her heels and left Crawford's office.

~*~


:Good, they assume we're loyal to old man Takatori. We need to leave them with that assumption. They wouldn't hesitate to eliminate us as competition,: Crawford thought, opening his mind up and letting Schuldig reflect it to the other members of Schwarz.

:So long as they don't catch on, they can be useful,: Schuldig prompted.

Crawford's eyes glazed over slightly, and then a smile spread across his face. :Agreed.:

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story