Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

smithereens

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

The one thing that unites Schön and Farfarello. Harsh language.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Published: 2010-10-15 - Updated: 2010-10-16 - 396 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG-13
Summary: The one thing that unites Schön and Farfarello.
Author’s Notes: Some harsh language in this one.
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 343
October 15, 2010 (4:15pm)

smithereens \smith-uh-REENZ\, noun:
Small pieces; bits.

Schön felt Farfarello's fist slam into her face. She jumped back quickly and shook off the tingle. The maniac approached across the warehouse floor, slowly and full of menace. Malice was gleaming in that one, gold eye. He slammed his foot into a crate; it splintered into smithereens.

She glared at him and prepared her whip. He giggled at her, drew two knives, and waved them in the air.

“Come on, little girl. I'll play,” Farfarello said lowly, the dim light made his scarred face look even uglier to Schön. Her anger bloomed when she realized the throb coming from her nose meant bone was shattered to bits.

“You'll pay, you psycho!”

“Make me, you whorish...”

With that, Schön screamed and lashed out at the Irishman. He caught her whip in his left hand and jerked her closer. She was quick enough to jump backwards before a blade slashed her stomach.

“You bastard!”

“Bitch! Get back here so I can slit your throat!”

“You're in our way! We were here first!”

“Doesn't mean you can take the prize from us, little girl. Bugger off!”

“You're the ones who need to leave!”

Farfarello cracked a slow, crafty smile and shook his head. “I'm not leaving until I mar that pretty, little face of yours. Vainglorious wench! Pride is a sin...”

“You arrogant...”

Steady footsteps caught their attention. Schön was surprised when Siberian scrambled into the dark warehouse, not aware of her or Farfarello. The Siberian drew up a mere five feet away from Schön and froze. Shock appeared on his face as he slowly looked back and forth from Schön to Farfarello.

She looked over to Farfarello; he now looked as if he was in ecstasy as his hands twitched, eyes glued on Siberian.

“Truce, Farfarello?” Schön called out, hoisting her whip and turning towards the hapless Weiss.

“Aye, wench!”

Siberian whirled around and started running from Schön and Farfarello, repeatedly screaming, “Oh shit!”

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story