Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

"She's a bitch..."

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 4 reviews

Penelope tells the truth, and Taylor takes another shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 2504 words - Complete

1Exciting
Quite a long chapter, where an essential is intoduced, the next chapter will probably be up by the end of this week, as its going to be LONNGGGGGG :) well, at least i think it is, havent decided yet, anyways, enjoy and please Rate&Review, mucho encanta, S xo

I woke up the next morning, feeling higher than the empire state building; I opened my eyes to see Frank lying naked except for his boxers that he had slipped on. I looked down at myself and saw I had also pulled my underwear back on to my body. I lifted my hand and stared at it through the dull light coming from the small window on the other side of Franks room, I dropped my hand down to hover just above Franks chest, where I extended a finger and began to trace intricate patterns on there, barely touching his skin. Pretty soon he began to stir from the contact, and after a while his eyes blinked open and he looked down at me and smiled.
"Morning beautiful." he grinned an adorable Frank grin.
"Hey gorgeous." I replied, returning his grin.
"How did we sleep?"
"We slept very well thank you, we were quite worn out from last night..." I smiled as I continued to swirl patterns on his bare chest.
"Yes well, I haven’t been to the future; but im pretty sure that will forever be the best night of my life..." he giggled in embarrassment. I giggled too, unable to control myself after something so sweet.
"Well, same here..."'I blushed, looking up at him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me sweetly. I felt as though I could lie there with him forever, and never need anything but him, but one look at the alarm clock on his nightstand told me we had to be up and at school in an hour. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed myself into a sitting position, the duvet falling off my body.
"Where are you off to then?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows and watching in awe as I stood up and stretched in front of him.
"WE have to be at school by eleven, for extra rehearsals." I said, walking over to where my jeans lay in a puddle after being thrown away in haste. I pull the up my legs and zipped them, before turning to search for my top, which was laying under franks jeans. I giggled and pulled it out, then tugged it over my torso.
"Come onnnn," I whined, flopping my fully clothed body on top of him, "we have to be there, if we don’t go, Taylor will tear my head off and miss.grane will hate me forever..." I looked at with the saddest puppy dog eyes I could do.
"Okay, as long as we can fuck about in the lighting box." A mischievous smile spread across his cheeks and his gorgeous hazel eyes twinkled at the prospect. I smiled and pushed myself up off him again, this time walking over to one of his many draws. I pulled it open to be greeted with a mixture of socks and underwear; I yanked a fresh pair of boxers out and chucked them in his general direction, then pulled out a pair of his thick, winter socks and carried them over to the computer chair where I tugged them onto my feet. I span in the chair to face where Frank was currently stretching in his clean boxers. I pulled the jeans that were slung over the back of the chair and threw them at his face. I stood up and walked over to my bag and got my make-up bag out, then approached the small mirror where I proceeded to beautify myself. Then I grabbed my brush and pulled it through my hair so that I could pull it in to a lose bun on the side of my head. I turned around again to be faced with a fully dressed, fully made-up, rather moody looking Frank.
"What’s the matter with you?" I asked, walking over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, I felt his arms wind around my waist, then bend me backwards and kiss me, whilst sliding one of his hands down to my ass.
"You didn’t answer my question, fucker" I joked once he pulled away from me.
"I wanted to spend the day in bed with youuuuuu." he whined, lifting his chin up in a sort of defiance.
"You still can, well, not in bed, but with meeeeee." I replicated his tone back at him, "come on, let’s shove some food down our throats, and then take a leisurely stroll to Belleville high." I smiled and pulled away from him, keeping hold of his hand. He pulled against my grip, making me stumble into him; I pulled myself away from him again and pulled him harder up the stairs. I pulled him into the kitchen and sat him down at the breakfast bar, while I walked over to the fridge and pulled out the ingredients I’d need to make him breakfast. Once we were finished eating, I put our plates in the sink then checked the time, 10:32.
"We gotta go in 8 minutes, whaddya wanna do for 8 minutes?" I asked, sitting down again.
"Well," he replied, raising his eyebrow, "I can think of something that would take less time than that..." he winked.
"Shut up, loser, no, come on, let’s go and get a cup of coffee from starbucks on the way...here, you can even drive." I teased throwing my keys at him. He caught them, and then stood up. I walked to the door and pushed it open, then walked out and around to the passenger side. I watched him walk around to the driver’s side and climb inside. I mirrored the movement and was soon waiting for him to ignite the engine.
"come on, we wont be early or anything..." I whined as he stalled as much as humanly possible.
"Yeah, but if we're late, Taylor might already be rehearsing, meaning she wont have time to bug us." Fuck. I'd completely forgotten the dream from earlier this week. Taylor was going to try and kill me, and it was nearly Monday again, meaning it was nearly a week after the dream, which meant that she would try in the next two days, but she wouldn’t see me tomorrow. I was going to die today. There was nothing I could think to do to stop her. Once again I was stuck not knowing a time, or place even. So she would kill me. She would win. I couldn’t pull my thoughts away as I stared blankly ahead in sheer terror. I was fucked. Frank pulled up the car next to the coffee shop and I jumped out, knowing what he would want, and headed inside, still totally traumatized by my earlier thoughts. I ordered the drinks and waited until the barrister presented me with one steaming, black coffee for Frank and a highly creamed mocha frappichino for myself. I grabbed the drinks and quickly exited the shop. I climbed back into the car and silently handed Frank his drink.
"What’s up?" Frank asked, noticing my terrified silence.
"Nothing, just a dream I had."
"A dream dream, or just a normal dream?" Frank asked, thankfully not being aware of the fact it wasn’t possible for me to dream normally. It wasn’t as if every dream was bad, sometimes I had dreams that amazing, happy things would happen, but I never dreamed things that wouldn’t happen. Ever.
"Come on, lets get going." he said, placing his coffee in the cup holder, he turned the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the spot, then drove slowly towards school. We pulled up about 5 minutes later, we were right on time. I grabbed my cup and my purse, then lifted myself from the car, I stood next to the car, staring at the car parked directly opposite mine, Taylor's car. Of course she was here. I felt frank place a guiding hand on the small of my back, and give me a light push in the direction of the front entrance. I walked through the doors and we made our way to the auditorium/theatre where rehearsals had already begun.
"oh my dears, im so glad your here," miss.grane walked over to us and enveloped me in a strange, moth-ball-smelling hug, before repeating the action with Frank.
"right, we need you to get everyone’s mic's set up and ready, then I need you to go through the running order and make sure you make notes where people need to change mic's with others, then sort the lighting out, and...well sit back and watch the show, you may sit out here if you wish, and if its possible, could you make some notes about what happens when with lighting and music and such," I nodded, "thank you dear, right, off you go then." she turned and swiftly walked away from us, leaving us to decide who would be left with the awful task of putting Taylor’s mic on her.
"I’ll do it, its fine." Well that wasn’t likely, the only thing I hated more than Taylor was the idea if Taylor being so close to Frank.
"No," I replied, attempting to sound innocent, "I’ll do it, its fine." evidently I didn’t pull off casual very well, as Frank laughed and pulled me into his chest where he round his arms around my shoulders in one of the warm, seemingly never-ending hugs.
"I love it when you get jealous." he teased, kissing the top of my head.
I snuggled my face into his chest and giggled, head-butting him lightly. I wiggled my way out of his arms and made my way over to the box with the radio mics. I grabbed them and hauled them back stage where everyone was waiting for us.
“Bit late, aren’t we?” Gee teased me…gee?
“What are you doing here Way?” Frank asked, beating me to it, high fiving Gee like they’d been best friends for years.
“Well, Iero, I agreed to help our gorgeous girls in their treacherous task of drama.” He made a face as he said Drama and pulled me and Meemee under his arms. I pulled out of his arms and punched him lightly on his arm.
“Come on deary, lets get on with these microphones.” I said, clicking open the box and pulling out one of them. I walked over to where the actors were huddled and called them by the number of the mic they were on. Once everyone had their mics on, including miss bitch, me and Frank made our way to the box where we went through the running order. Once we were done with all the errands Miss.Grane had set us, we went and sat by Penelope, Taylor’s follower, and watched the show.
“Hey,” Penelope whispered to me, around half way through the show.”
“Hi,” I said back, not bothering to whisper.
“I have to urinate.” Frank announced, standing up and dodging his way down the aisle of seats.
“Is he always that blunt?” She asked, staring after him.
“Yes.”
“Umm…listen, I know that you probably hate me. You know guilt by association. But, I really am sorry for the way Taylor is…”
“You’re really not like her are you?” I was incredibly curious; I’d never spoken to this girl before, I’d just seen her trailing after Taylor.
“Well, no, but, well…you know…” I didn’t know, but I wanted to. I moved up to the seat right next to her.
“You can trust me you know, it’s not like I’m going to have a conversation with her any time soon…” I trailed off.
“You want the truth. I can’t stand her. She’s stuck up, she’s demanding, she’s fake, and she has really very bad taste in music.” Penelope gushed.
“Woah, nice.” I was surprised by her sudden outburst. “…but if you hate
her so much…why do you stand her…?”
“Protection mostly, she’s the girl in school that despite the fact everyone hates her, no-one ever really questions or hurts her…well, except you.” She laughed.
“Fair does, hey, you wanna hang out sometimes? You know, in secret?” I wanted to see if she was as nice as she seemed.
“That sounds great.” She smiled.
I looked at my watch to see that it was nearing 12’o’clock, meaning miss.grane would be letting us all out for lunch pretty soon. I stand up and wave goodbye to Penelope, and decide to find Frank. It doesn’t take long, I find him being cornered backstage by Taylor.
“You know Frank,” She says, trailing a finger down his chest and stomach, not knowing I was watching, “I would be so much better for you than that skank Liberty, I mean seriously, at least I have a normal name, and I could make you feel…great…” She whispered, resting her hand just above his crotch. That was way beyond the line, as Joey from friends would say; the line was a frickin’ dot to her.
“Hey, whore, you wanna take you oily hands off my boyfriend?!” I asked, walking out from my make-shift hiding place behind some set.
“What if I don’t?” She asked, not even turning to face me. I walked over to her and grabbed the back of her dress, pulling it so she went flying away from him.
“That’ll happen.” I said simply, standing in front of Frank, I turned to face him to check he was all right.
“Libby!!” he shouted, and I felt my hair being grabbed and my head being pulled back.
I turned and punched at her leg, attempting to get her off me, she let go but didn’t give up, I watched her lift her hand and slap me, so I copied the movement and slap her back. The fight continued until Frank managed to pull her off me.
“Your blood will be mine bitch.” Taylor said, before turning and running away to the bathrooms. I stood up and turned to Frank, and fell into his embrace, the tears pouring from my eyes.
“She’s not going to stop Frank; she will get you, no matter what she has to do…” I cried harder at the prospect.
“No she won’t. I’ll make sure of it.” He hugged me tighter. I felt safe, but only for a few seconds, before the fear et in and I couldn’t help but see myself on the floor of our Drama room, the same way it would happen, bleeding to death from the shot straight through my heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story