Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

The first climax.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 4 reviews

It all comes down to this...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-29 - Updated: 2010-11-29 - 1993 words - Complete

0Illiterate
Okays, relatively long chapter, but THIS IS ITTT!!! The first climax, but only the first, there shall be many more to come. And looklooklook; i updated early 'cause im cool like that :D i sincerely hope you enjoy the first chapter of proper DRAMANESS :) R&R coolcats, Au Revior, S xo

I exhaled loudly as the clock slowly ticked towards six, the time miss.grane said we could go for dinner. Finally the big hand hit 12 and rehearsals came to a pause.
“I’ll be right back; I left my purse in the Drama room earlier, meet me at my car?” I said to Frank as we walked out of the theatre.
“Sure.” He replied, leaning down to plant a light peck on my lips. I walked through the halls feeling a weird sense of De Ja Vu.
“Did you honestly think you could do that to me, and get away with it?!” Taylor laughed from behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks, right outside the geography classrooms, only four down from the drama rooms, feeling like I was going to be sick. I heard her footsteps as she approached me.
“What do you want Taylor?”
“You know…” She giggled and traced a finger across my back as she circled me, ending up standing facing me, “I want.” She leaned closer to my face, and I expected her to say Frank, “Your blood.” She whispered. She turned away and cackled, before turning back to me and punching me hard in the face, sending me skidding across the floor. I listened as she walked up the where I was attempting to stand, and place a hand on my back. She pushed me forward so that I hit my nose on the floor. Hard. I picked myself up off the ground, feeling the warm blood running over my lips.
“Well, I guess that’ll just be too bad.” I said, picking up my leg and twisting as I kicked her in the side of the head, karate-style. I watched her fall to the ground, in some kind of sick pleasure. I didn’t feel like me, I felt like some blood-thirsty monster. I let her stand, not running away from her, despite knowing what the outcome of this fight would be. I swung at her and caught her jaw, but she didn’t fall, instead she recovered fast and grabbed a chunk of my hair and pushed me down to the floor. I grabbed her arms and pulled her down with me, rolling so I was pinning her down. She lifted her hand and scratched down my face, then retracted her hand and punched me. You know in the cartoons, where the character gets punched and they see little stars and shit? Well that’s what happened to me, as my head hit the ground I saw dozens of tiny stars floating in and out of my subconscious.

I woke up feeling disgusting and dizzy, on the floor of the Drama room, just like in the dream. I heard footsteps as Taylor approached the room; she walked in carrying the revolver in her right hand. My eyes widened and I pushed myself away from her, then stood up and walked backwards, further away from her.
“There’s no point running. It’s over. I won. He will be mine.” This time I knew I knew what she wanted and I knew what she would do to get it.
“You know, it’s not even about just Frank, it’s about how you always get everything, and I always get nothing.”
“What are you talking about Taylor?! You’re the rich bitch, whose head of the cheerleaders, future prom and homecoming and every other queen, and you could have anything and anyone you wanted?!” I wasn’t confused, but all I could think was that she had lost it. Totally lost it. Just like in the dream.
“Yeah, but what the fuck is that going to get me?! A job as a pole dancer and a string of unsatisfying one night stands! I want what you have! Stability, good grades, a boyfriend that loves you! I want it, and with you out of the picture I can have it!” she screeched a laugh that scarily resembled a witches cackle and pulled down on the trigger. Everything slowed down, and I could see the bullet moving through the air, directly towards my chest. I watched as it grew closer and closer to me, unable to move. A shout interrupted my thoughts and pulled me from my stunned freeze, I dived left, so that instead of the bullet getting my chest, it grazed my shoulder, tearing through the clothing and my skin, I hit the floor within seconds but recovered immediately, looking up to see who had distracted me enough to save my life. And there was Penelope, standing in stunned silence as Taylor was now pointing the disgusting object in her direction. I stood up and ran over to where they were, jumping on Taylor’s back, I ducked my head as she pulled the trigger hap-hazardly in the hope of hitting someone. I hung on to her back until I heard her shoot a blank, knowing then that the worst of her complete and total insanity was over. I jumped off her back quickly and backed away from her, thinking she would come after me, but she didn’t, she headed straight for Penelope, anger fusing with bloodlust in her every move. Again I ran at her, this time pushing on the back of her knee’s; making her fall to the ground, immediately and with no thought, I knelt down and span her over, so she was lying on her stomach, and quickly climbed over her so I was perching on her back. I pulled her arms from beneath her and pulled the gun from her grip, throwing it callously across the room, then pinning her arms to her back. I stayed like that for a few minutes, panting to catch my breath and fighting against a struggling Taylor. I watched Penelope stand up and walk over to me, to inspect my arm.
“It’s bleeding pretty heavy…” She sounded worried.
“Don’t worry, someone’ll come soon, the gun shots were loud enough.” And pretty soon I heard the pattering of people running and the horrified shouts from Frank, telling everyone to hurry the fuck up. He burst through the door, and only paused for a few seconds to digest, before running over to me and helping me restrain Taylor.
“Call the police.” I said to no-one in particular. I turned to Frank, who was staring at my shoulder with a look of shear and utter horror on his face.
“C…c-call an ambulance too…” He stuttered, still fixated on the cut. We waited for about a half hour before we heard the sirens, I climbed off of Taylor and she was cuffed and dragged to the police car, all the way screaming threats to me and Penelope. I immediately ran to Frank and hugged him to me; he picked me up and swung me round. Once he put me down he looked down at me and said; “I thought I lost you, when I heard that gunshot I was sure you were gone. Im so glad your okay…Wait…Libby? LIBBY? TEETEE?!?!” His voice was fading in and out as everything went black, im guessing from the blood loss.

I woke up for the third time that day and once again I was in an unfamiliar place, I opened my eyes and listened to the beeping of what im guessing was a life monitor, and the quiet buzz of a hospital.
“Teetee…? Teetee, can you hear me?” Such a fucking cliché.
“Come on Frank, you can do better than that, you don’t wanna just steal someone else’s line…” He laughed and hung his head, lifting a hand to his face in an attempt to hide the fact that he’s been crying.
“My god, Teetee, I thought…well…Anyway, that’s irrelevant, you’re fine, and Taylor’s been arrested for attempted murder.” He smiled, and so did I, but the happiness didn’t last long. My brother came crashing through the door, shouting and swearing. He stopped as soon as he saw Frank.
“You Bastard!! You did this to her, you nearly killed her!!” Milo lunged for him, only narrowly missing; Milo got up and swung for Frank, this time hitting his target.
“NO!!” I screamed and jumped out of bed, standing in front of where Frank was recovering from the unexpected punch on the floor.
“MILO YOU PRICK!! IT WASN’T FRANK!!” I shouted.
“…what? What the fuck are you talking about sis?!”
“It wasn’t Frank that hurt me, it was Taylor, you know, the psycho little slut you had a crush on? She tried to kill me.” I said more calmly this time.
“Shit, really?! Oh fuck Frank im so sorry!” Milo said, making an attempt to approach Frank but not succeeding due to me blocking his way.
“Just get out Milo, we’ll talk later.” I said, sighing and turning to Frank, helping him up off the floor.
“Im so sorry Frank…”
“Forget it; believe me, if I had a sister like you I’d be exactly the same.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
“So how long do I have to be in here?” I asked.
“They said once you woke up you would have to stay here one more night and then you can go home, so I guess you’ll be home tomorrow…” He trailed off as there was a knock at the door.
“Come in?”
“Um…hey.” Penelope said timidly, only taking half a step inside the room.
“Frank, could you excuse us for a sec?”
“Uh huh.” He kissed me and left.
“Hey.” I said, climbing back into the hospital bed. “So hows you?”
“Im fine, how are you??”
“Everything’s cool, they’ve said I can be out of here by tomorrow, so that’s alright, but that’s not really what I wanted to talk about…I wanted to thank you; if it weren’t for you I would be dead by now.” I smiled softly.
“It’s nothing, I swear, I wasn’t even sure if it was the right classroom or anything, it was just dumb luck…” She said modestly.
“Well, whatever it was, Thank you.” I said finally and changed the topic, we talked for a while until Frank came back in holding two cans of coke. After Penny left, me and Frank talked for hours, until the nurse had to ask him to leave.
“I’ll be here first thing in the morning to get you outta here.” He said, winking at me as he walked through the door.
The night sped past and so did the next day. I went home and slept, then ate, then slept. That was it. Of course Mom was there to interfere, so I wasn’t allowed to do anything but “Get my strength back”. I had visitors all day though, so it wasn’t so bad. Gee, Frank and Mikey stayed with me all day, whilst Ray, Meera, Penny, Bob and a few others paid flying visits to check I was okay. Everything was okay. I felt safe again. Taylor was hopefully going to be locked up for craziness, which was another thing that popped up during the course of the day; my court date with miss.bitch her self was due to be two weeks from now, which in my opinion, wasn’t soon enough. I wanted her gone from my life, either in prison or an insane asylum or something. As long as she couldn’t touch me, Frank or anyone I cared about, I would be on top of the frickin’ world.
Sign up to rate and review this story