Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Quickies In The Kitchen

by kenzoid

Babette and Gerard celebrate their one year anaversary. Sexually content!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 971 words - Complete

?Blocked
BABETTE
The year stretched on. The boys continued to work on the album, the Way family and I tried to pull Gerard together, Mikey and Elodie grew closer and closer, and we all shared our first Christmas and New Year with little Ben.

From what I’d heard of the album, it was going to be a complete hit. The songs were so mesmerizing, angry and full of life and passion it could make my stomach and chest ache. But Gerard’s mental and physical health was slowly but steadily derailing. We didn’t argue as much because sadly, I had come to terms with Gerard’s bad habits. I still refused to enable him to hurt himself the way he did, which pissed him off more than anything did, but I couldn’t stand the guilt of something like that.

Mikey and Elodie weren’t an official couple, but they might as well be. Mikey would come over nearly every day to see Ben and help Elodie out. And on the days that he didn’t come over, Elodie went to his house with Ben. And Ben was turning into a walking, babbling little boy with a sassy attitude to match his mother’s.

All in all, it was a good year. Despite all the down falls with Gerard. I just had to prepare for the worst hope for the best, and be there for him as much as I possibly could at this point.

It was Friday and my phone was ringing. It was Gerard. I held my breath and hoped for good news.

“Hey, guess what day it is?” he asked as soon as I picked up. Judging by his unusually perky tone, I figured it was going to be good.

“Uh, Friday?” I suggested.

“Nope. Guess again.” Gerard laughed eagerly. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Gerard, come on.” I said in a scolding tone.

“Oh alright! It’s our one year anniversary.” Gerard gave in. I gasped; I had completely forgotten. “A year ago today was when we first met.”

“Jeez, your right.” I said, exasperated. “I haven’t been keeping track… Where are you? Are you almost home from work?”

“Go to the front door.” He commanded. I hung up the phone, walked over to the door and opened it to find Gerard standing with his phone in one hand and a single red rose in the other. He greeted me not with a “hello”, but a big kiss between my ears.

“Gerard!” I squealed after he pulled away and came inside.

“What? Can’t I be romantic?” Gerard asked in a mock-offended tone. I laughed loudly and kissed him again.

“Y’know what would really be romantic?” I asked slyly, pulling Gerard by the tie into the kitchen.

“No, what?” Gerard asked obliviously, even though he already knew.

“Oh I love your little games.” I giggled, pulling him very close and resting my forehead on his. I set the rose on the counter and took off his jacket. Then I kissed him fully on the mouth, holding onto every sensation. “How about a little quickie in the kitchen, huh?” I suggested in the sexiest voice I could muster.

Gerard immediately took the hint, picked me up and set me on the counter. We were both laughing giddily as he helped pull my shirt over my head and I worked on his jeans. I felt his fingers slowly slide up my thigh, bring my mini skirt with them.

We were so comfortable with each other sexually that we were able to laugh. We knew so much about each other, yet were never bored. Once my underwear was on the kitchen floor we took some time to just explore one another. Kissing, touching, friction, steam.

When he was ready, which didn’t take long, we started. We didn’t worry about a condom because I had started taking birth control. Though it probably would’ve smart to use one anyway, we didn’t. This couldn’t wait anymore. This was a bad itch that was in desperate need to be scratched.

My legs were shuddering with every pleasurable thrust. I squeezed my thighs against Gerard’s to get better friction and we both let out soft moans. Gerard ran his hands up and down my back, making me shiver. He bit into my neck like a vampire and I yelped in pleasure and pain. I kissed his neck, right over his sweet spot and he moaned harder and louder with every push. I was so close, so unbelievably close and then it happened. I grasped a handful of Gerard’s hair and tugged it the way he liked, moaning in his ear. And with one more thrust Gerard released and mumbled a string of obscenities under his breath.

For a few seconds we just sat there, basking in the glow of great sex. Then Gerard leaned in and kissed me quickly before pulling his pants back up. I hopped off the counter, located my underwear and shirt and put them back on. Then we went over to the couch and I sat in his lap.

“I love you so much.” He said happily as I laid my head down on the crook of his neck.

“I love you too,” I smiled, leaning up to steal a kiss from his cheek. "I can't believe that a year ago today I was helping you stowe lights in the back room." I said, my voice trailing off.

"I know, it seems like its been longer than that." Gerard agreed. I kissed him again and nestled my head on his shoulder.

We decided to get all cuddled up together and watched Spongebob Squarepants the rest of the afternoon.


A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed the steamy chapter! More to come!
Sign up to rate and review this story