Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Warped Tour

by kenzoid 1 review

Babette find out about the bands next tour.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-29 - 442 words - Complete

0Unrated
BABETTE
“Brian, I heard a rumor that MCR is gonna be on the Vans Warped Tour. Is this true?” I asked Brian, the band’s manager.

“I’m sorry but that information is strictly classified right now.” Brian said nonchalantly. I growled in frustration. Nobody was telling me anything!

“Is it true?” I snapped at him.

“Jesus Babs! Why so much urgency?” Brian asked, sounding shocked at my tone of voice.

“I just wanna know if my boyfriend is going to be gone traveling the country all summer! He left for Europe for two months! He just got back last week!” I exclaimed. “I would just like to know when and where he is going to be for the next three months.” I said, exhaling and angry breath.

“Alright, alright. Don’t get yourself in a fit.” Brian scolded. “They are going to be on the Warped tour.” I felt a pang of sadness hit me in the stomach.

“With who?” I asked, the sadness showing in my voice.

“We aren’t sure on some of the bands. The only confirmed one is The Used.” Brian explained. I sighed gloomily.

“Okay…thanks Brian.” I said before I hung up.

“What’s wrong Babs? Why the long face?” Gerard asked, coming in from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in his hand. I pouted and crossed my arms. He sat on the bed next to me.

“You’re going to be gone all summer. Brian just told me.” I said, already feeling the loneliness. Gerard put his arm around me.

“I know all this touring is hard on you, but we have to go out and spread the disease Babes. We have to promote ourselves.” Gerard explained, giving me a squeeze. I bit my lip and kept on pouting.

“I’m just going to miss you…and all those crazy fan girls…” my voice trailed off. I already felt a little jealous.

“Hey, look at me. No crazy fan girl is going to get between me and you.” Gerard said very seriously.

“Yeah, but thousands of miles will.” I interjected. Gerard sighed heavily.

“I know this is hard for you to understand, but this is part of being in a band. This is my career Babes. I have to do this.” Gerard said sympathetically. “The tour won’t start for another month, let’s make it count.”

“Your right…” I admitted defeatedly. Gerard leaned over and kissed my cheek sweetly.

“Don’t worry Babes, everything is going to work itself out in the end.” He assured me.

“But what if it doesn’t?” I asked.

“Then it isn’t the end yet.”
Sign up to rate and review this story