Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Just what I needed.

Just what I needed.

by Ulrichbabe 0 reviews

I don't mind you coming around here, wasting all my time.

Category: Metallica - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-27 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 718 words - Complete

1TrainWreck
For what seemed like hours he had been sat upon his couch starring aimlessly at the flicking TV screen. It wasn't to long ago that he had been on stage slamming away on the skins off his kit that was his passion. A beer in one hand & a burnt out cigarette in the other, Lars sighed heavily and threw his remains into a tin nearby.

The thought of bringing back a gorgeous girl for the night never crossed his mind, after the show he simply snucked by his band mates and locked himself in his room. It was times like these that Lars let his mind wonder & sometimes It wasn't always a good thing.

It was about 11:16pm & Lars could have sworn he could hear the grunts of pleasure escaping Jame's mouth through the walls but was surprised when a light knock echoed his room. Heaving himself off the couch he dragged his feet across the floor and twisted the metal knob open.

"Hi" James smiled.

Lars said nothing but smiled back and opened the door wider for his friend.

"I didn't see you after the show" James explained taking a seat on the couch. Lars remained silent and took a seat next to James.

"Are you alone?" James questioned a little shocked that his friend didn't have a naked girl wrapped in sheets on his bed.

Lars nodded & took a sip from his bottle.

James stared at Lars, the hint of worry plastered across his face.

"What are you thinking?" James asked.

"Why?" Lars replied, taking a quick glance at James.

It was just like Lars to question & take the hard way of all situations whenever he could.

James sighed. "You seem tense."

"No."

The response was quick & sharp & It went directly to Jame's heart. All James ever tried to do was help Lars, he had been lost & out of it for weeks now & told no one what was going on.

"Look man." James started. "Everyone's been worried about you, especially me. We've all been through some tough shit & you know we are always here. So why not take advantage of that?"

Lars sighed, lowering his head he wanted nothing more to get up and walk straight out the room & never come back but the look in James eyes told him he had to stay. James sowly slid over & took the smaller man into his embrace.

"I love you, man." James quietly mumbled against Lars forehead.

Lars relaxed against James chest, the warmth of his body made Lars feel safe & that was something he hadn't felt for a very long time. The two men stayed locked within each others embrace for a while until James broke the silence.

"I'd never judge you."

"I know."

It had been a long few months. James had always loved touring but sometimes It took it's toll & this is when the band needed each other more than anything.

Lars lifted his head & looked at James, a look of compassion masked his face.

"Fuck." Lars sighed, leaving the arms of James and standing up.

Lars couldn't tell James just what he was thinking or what he was feeling. Hell, James would beat the shit out of him. He was confused, lost & in denial. He didn't want this feeling anymore & with James in the room It sure as hell wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"It's nothing." Lars puffed. Turning away.

"Bullshit." James demeaned.

"How would you know?" Lars perked up. He knew that It was leading into an agurement but he couldn't face telling him the truth & this was the only way he knew to get James to leave.

"I fucking know you!" James replied, standing up.

"Why wont you drop it?"

"Why wont you tell me? I mean, fuck. You're everything to me."

Lars sighed his walls broke into a million pieces & he was left vulnerable.

"Lars, please." James whispered.

Tears falling hard down his pale face he refused to look up & let James see him so broken.

"Please. Go." Lars held back the urge to grasp hold of James & tell him never to leave, but as the tears streamed down his face & made a small mark on the floor beneath him, he crumbled to his knees. He couldn't hold it back any longer & didn't care If James seen him. He was hurt & bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story