Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > Just what I needed.

Spill your Guts.

by Ulrichbabe 0 reviews

Category: Metallica - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-29 - Updated: 2010-11-29 - 877 words

1Moving
James turned around to see Lars huddled up in a heap on the floor, without hesitation he ran over and pulled Lars into him. James had now started crying at seeing his friend so distraught.

"Why do you lock yourself up in these chains?" James sobbed, pulling Lars closer.

Lars was shaking uncontrollably and James felt helpless. Tears streamed down both the mens faces.

Lars coughed as his breathing got caught up within himself. He felt horrible. He was surposed to be this tough guy & now look at him, huddled in his friends arms crying. Lars wanted to turn to James and spill everything but the thought of what James would think still hung within his mind. Lars clung tighter to James, he couldn't stop himself from crying.

James ran a finger down Lars face and slowly lifted his face to his. Lars eyes were puffy and red, his cheeks stained with tears and his lips quivering. James started to cry harder.

"I..I'm sorry." Lars stuttered, still clinging to his friend.

"Don't ever say sorry." James replied. His hand slid from under his friends chin to the side of his face, Lars rested in the palm of his hand.

Lars gazed deep into James pools of blue. He looked so perfect, the tears making his eyes glassy and smooth. Lars couldn't help it. Through the tears and pain a smile shaped his lips.

And then It happened.

James leaned in and lightly brushed his lips along Lars shaking lips before pressing them against his own.

Lars had waited so long for this moment. Sure, he would sneak a few kisses in here and there, just for fun. But he had never pictured anything like this, James tasted a mixture of whiskey and cigar and Lars liked It.

As James took a breath and parted his lips from his friends, he gave a small smile.

"James.." Lars started, but was stopped when James pressed a finger to his lips.

"I care about you, Lars. Probably more than you'd like to hear right now." James replied. "I don't know what is happening inside me or the thoughts that run through my mind. But I know that every inch of feeling I feel for you is true and honest. And.. That I have never been any more certain of anything in my life." James took a deep breath and stood up. "And that scares me more than anything, Lars."

James sudden outburst had made Lars feel like the luckiest man alive. He sat upon the floor looking up at his friend who looked the other. Getting to his feet, It felt like all the pain and denial had drained from his system. He no longer felt lost and scared, he had found something that filled the empty gap inside him and it was lingering in James eyes.

"You'll never have to be afraid again." Lars whispered, taking James hand into his own.

James POV.

Fuck! What have a just said. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. He's going to hate me, go tell everyone, fuck, anything! I looked the other way to take my gaze away from him. I couldn't bare to see his expression. Fuck it. I better go. But as I went to turn away I felt his hand entwine with my own, I turned and looked into his eyes, filled with so much questions.

"Lars.." I whispered. "This can't happen." I saw Lars brake apart right in front of me. Tears filling his eyes once again.

"Why? Why must you deny every fucking feeling James?" He pushed. "You can't do this!" His frustration building up as tears steamed down his face. I saw the hurt in his eyes and I hated It. But what could I do? Metallica would never last If people found out.

"Lars.." I started.

"No. Just shut up." Lars yelled. "Fuck you! I.. I Fuck!" Lars screamed more to himself than anyone.

"Just listen." I tried to speak, but Lars was to hurt and scared to hear what I had to say.

"Just leave. Fuck. I don't need you." Lars was now pacing around the room, screaming, crying and It was all my fault.

"Clam the fuck down!" I growled. But he wouldn't. He just started at me and continued throwing assaults at me. I felt bad enough so I decided to make things right.

Lars saw me walking towards him and stopped.

"What?" He spat. The tears still falling.

"Are you going to listen to me?" I asked.

"Why the fuck would I? You ripped my beating heart from my chest, kicked and spat on it and then tried to shove it back in." He yelled.

I stood there as he continued yelling. "Right" I yelled. Placing my hand on his chest I pushed him back into the wall, grasping both wrists I pinned them up above his head.

"Now. You're going to listen to me." I whispered. "Fuck Lars, I love you. And I can't deny that. Do I want you? Yes. Do I think It's a safe idea? No. But I can't resist you." I lent forward and kissed his neck.

"Fuck you." Lars moaned softly as I grazed my teeth along his neck. I looked up and smirked at his response.
Sign up to rate and review this story