Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Bruises and Bitemarks

by breestar 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-12-01 - 1003 words

3Exciting
Thank you shortygirl and haylz for the reviews!

Bruises and Bitemarks

I could understand any husband- to-be would want to kill the other man. But Frank wasn't the other man. He was whom I loved. Not Gerard. (So I kept telling myself).
I followed Gerard, screaming, pleading and begging for him not to kill Frank as he entered his car. But he didn't listen, anger replaced all the beautiful features on his face. I should've been scared, but adrenaline knocked the fear of out me. I slapped him across the face.
He moved only his head. His eyes changed colour, but there was fear in them. A guard had run out, obviously a witness to what happened. He shouted at me, something about raising my hand to a royal. I didn't care, if he took one step closer, I would kill him. He needed no warning but the look in my eye, and he pushed his bounderies. I lunged for the kill, first my hand went through to rip out his heart. I shot it across the road, hitting the front of Gerards car. My vampire instincts told me I needed blood to continue this fight, and so I drank the guards. He didn't matter to me right now, only Frank's safety did.
Gerard still hadn't moved, just more shock in his eyes. I wanted more blood, better blood. Gerards blood. But did I have the guts to kill him for it? It sure looked like I had the upper hand now. He couldn't possibly be stronger then I was right now. He finally moved, and got out of the car, we were face to face.
"How did you do that?"
"Adrenaline rush. Dare to test it again?" I never knew how cocky I could sound. All thanks to Frank teaching it to me.
"That was so.. so.. hot." Gerard shook his head in disbelief of what he was saying.
I staired for a moment, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I burst out in laughter. "How is shooting someones heart across the road, hitting your car, and me covered in blood hot?"
"Power is such a turn on.." He began kissing and licking the blood off my neck. "I wish I could just bite you right now.. This is torture."
Anything to distract him from killing Frank. I had to do this.. For Frank. Not me. Pfft, who was I kidding? I liked that Gerard liked this.
"Mhmm, theres guards surrounding this place, I'm sure someones watching.." I mumbled into his ear.
"Maybe they won't be so quick to attack you now, love." He replied in such a seductive tone.
But it got me thinking, what if Frank was on the grounds? Waiting for Gerard to kill him? He could be watching this.. I'd rather he felt betrayed then dead.
Gerard had carried me bridal style back into the castle, into our room.

*
Frank was sitting under a tree in my dream. Flipping through a book. I leaned over him, the book was titled 'Memories', everything in it looked hand written.
"Did you write this book?" I questioned.
"No.. You did." He sighed.
I was a bit confused. "Frank, that's impossible, I never wrote that."
"It's all the memories tucked deep inside your subconscious. You dream with your subconscious, thus, I am able to get a hold of this." He still looked so sad.
I was a bit angry now. What would be in there? There were things I thought about Gerard I surely didn't want him to know. Probably things about Seth too.
"You had no right to go through that, it's private." I felt like someone I hated in school stole my diary.
"I'm just.. Trying to figure you out." He put the book down and stood up.
"It's like reading my mind, it's not yours to read." I looked away and folded my arms.
He reached over and stroked my hair. "That's what it is about you, Leigh. I will never be able to understand you.."
I think today's lost emotions all ran and hit me at once. I started to tear up.
"Shh, sh.. Don't cry, too strong emotions will make you talk or cry in your sleep, then he will know I'm here.. Remember?"
I nodded, wiping the tears away and trying to calm myself. He put his arms around me.
"Why are you here? Don't you hate me?"
"No, I could never.. But I did see what you did for me today, you saved me at any cost. Thank you. I don't think I'll ever understand why you love me so much, after all I've put you through."
"I wish it could be us, out there and not in my dreams.." Tears started to run down my cheeks again. He quickly wiped them away and tried to calm me down by rubbing my back.
I felt something pulling me, I looked at Frank.. "Fuck, wherever you are in the real world Frank, run!" Frank tried to hold me but Gerard's pull was much stronger. I woke up.
Gerard turned me over to face him. "What were you dreaming about?" He demanded to know.
"Remember the episode of Pokemon where butterfree flew away to be with the other butterfrees?" I tried to laugh, but he caught onto my lie. I knew it. His facial expressions hadn't changed.
"Was he in your dreams?" He moved his body so it was over me, his hands pinning my forarms down.
"N..No.." I lied again.
"Tell me!" He squeezed harder on my forarms, to the point his nails had drawn blood from them.
"LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" I shouted.
He turned his head to look at the wounds he had made. He quickly let go and got off of me.
His eyes were sunken in, it looked like he shed a tear for a quick second. He bit his lip hard until it too, had drawn blood.
"Leigh, I'm so sorry.. I didn't know I.. Oh my god.."
Sign up to rate and review this story