Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Something Diabolical

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-12-17 - Updated: 2010-12-17 - 721 words

0Unrated
First off, my inbox has been FLOODING with amazing reviews.
Thank you to:
shortygirl
xxMloewxx
xSadx
Haylz
I LOVE YOU ALL!! And I'm soooo sorry it's taking me long, I got a new camera, so photography is been taking a lot of time, plus the editing. Go check it out: bree-star.deviantart.com and let me know what you think. If you have ideas on what should or might happen in my story, let me know. Email me or msn me at breeanleigh@hotmail.com and I'll give credit where credit is due.

Something Diabolical

I got dressed and left the room, Gerard wouldn't even look at me. It didn't matter, I was disgusted with him. Even if I could handle the pain and the blood now that I was a vampire, it didn't change my moral values. For a man to put his hands on a female, in my eyes was still wrong. No matter of Gerards apologies would change that. Seth may have cheated, but he would never have done that..
But, a part of me feels bad for Gerards guilt. I tried to wipe his face from my mind, but it kept coming back.
I figured I may as well go for a walk, who's going to stop me? A guard? Screw that. They were no match for the dark feelings I kept inside, when they came out, they would be dead. A flashback crept up in my mind from when I shot the guards heart across the street.
When I opened one of the doors, it was light out. The sun burned my eyes, to the point where they felt melted, but I knew they wouldn't be. I was covering my eyes, too scared to remove my hands incase I seen the bright sun again.
I felt a hand touch my neck gently and move my hair over my shoulder. Then wrapping one arm over my waist, and the other they pushed the door shut.
"You can open your eyes now.." Gerard turned my body around, I knew I was facing him. I could feel the warmness of his breath hitting my forhead. He lifted his hand on mine, gently moving my arms down, and slowly I opened my eyes.
"Soon, you will be able to look at the sun, when you are stronger and more practice."
"Frank needs sunglasses to see." I knew I hit a nerve mentioning his name. Gerard flinched.
"Frank was too caught up in doing whatever I told him to."
"Like kidnap?"
He laughed, "No no, your the only girl that's been kidnapped."
"Gerard, do you know how young I am? I didn't even finnish my last year of highschool! I'm a teenage vampire whore."
Gerard's eyes had gone red with anger, "Do NOT ever say that again!" He was slightly shaking, "You are the most beautiful and kindest girl in the whole world, you put others needs before yours! Believe me, I've watched you before you knew who I even was, remember? I know everything. You are greater then that! Do not talk low of yourself."
Even though he was praising me, his mood was still intense. He brushed my hair out of my eyes and continued what he was saying. "I think that's the beauty and the curse in you Leigh, you can't love me completely because you put his needs first. He enters your dreams and you won't refuse it, because you feel bad for his hurting."
"Your theroy isn't correct Gerard, I love him."
"You can't deny your feelings for me also Leigh, he knows that as well as I do."
I flinched. I didn't like what he was saying, even if it was true.
"Again Leigh, I am so sorry for the nights horrible events. He checked my arms, which were almost healed. You don't desurve that. Jealousy can change a persons whole state of mind, but it was wrong either way. I don't want you to forgive me for that, but I'm really hoping you will open up to me." He leaned in to kiss me, but I was hesitant at first, but finally gave in.
I heard the door slam open, the brightness was almost too much for me to see, but for one second I glanced after seeing Gerards shocked face, it was Frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story