Categories > Original > Drama > Three Sisters

Trouble In Tokyo

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-12-01 - 1027 words

0Unrated
Mika laughed as she placed the mic down just finishing singing and sat by Spank.
Suddenly,Rook burst in.
"Hey!!!",Mika squealed and laughed.
He ran to Mika and pulled her up.
"Mika,I need to talk with you.Just for a moment!Come on!",Rook said and pulled her out.
"Awww,he took my girl.",Spank muttered.
Asahi laughed and stood up.
"I'm going to get something to drink.Want something,Chiba-kun?",Asahi asked.
"I'll just have whatever you're having.",he said.
She nodded and left the room passing Mika and Rook.
"Mika,I need you to concentrate.It's about Nana.",Rook said.
"Why?Did something happen to her?",Mika asked immediately serious.
"No,of course not!It's about her past.Did something wierd ever happen?Like...with boys?",he asked.
"...What are you talking about,Rook?",Mika asked confused.
"Did she ever have a crappy relationship that hurt her??",he asked now impatient.
Mika sighed and immediately shook her head.
"No,no,no,no,no!Don't dare ask me that!I cannot just tell you and expect Nana to continue being awesome with me like nothing.",Mika said and started to walk away.
Rook grabbed her and pulled her back.
"Mika,just tell me!Nothing harmless."
"Rook...",Mika trailed off.
"Why is Nana always pushing me away?Why is Nana always trying to stay as far away from as possible?Mika??"
Mika stayed silent trying to decide what to do.
"Why is Nana like that?Please,just tell me,Mika.",Rook pleaded.
"...Rook,if I tell you,you are not going to like Nana anymore.",Mika warned.
"Mika,just tell me.I am going to keep liking Nana.I want to love her!"
Mika stared at him in shock.
"You...what??",Mika asked.
"You heard me...Please,Mika."
Mika sighed and nodded.
"Fine,I'll tell you.But don't hate her once I'm finished.She may have done wrong,but she's changed and is happy.Don't ruin it.",Mika said and immediately started explaining.
Chiba walked out of the room and looked to see Mika talking quietly to Rook.
He ignored them and walked out to the front to see why Asahi was not back yet.
Then he came to see Asahi was holding their drinks...and talking with two boys who were obviously checking her out.
He immediately felt anger run through every part of his body and scowled.
"Asahi!"
Asahi jumped spilling some of the smoothies in her hand and turned to look at Chiba.
"Chiba-kun?What's wrong?",Asahi asked.
Chiba scoffed and walked to her grabbed her by the arm roughly.He looked at the men and glared them down making them step a bit back.
"You looking for something?",Chiba asked.
They scoffed and walked away without another word.
Chiba looked to Asahi and shook his head.
"What?You already looking for another guy to be with?Am I not good enough for you?",He asked.
Asahi looked at him in total lost.
"Chiba-kun?What are you talking about?Is something wrong?",she asked him.
"Yeah,right!",he yelled letting her go roughly making her wince in pain.
"Why are you like this?",Asahi asked.
"Asahi,look,I like you and I am not the guy to let another guy check out his girl.",Chiba fumed.
"Chiba,you're acting scary.I don't like that.",Asahi began to cry.
"Asahi,you need to recognize that I want you!Nobody else!!"
She stepped away from him a couple steps and began to cry.
Chiba immediately felt guilt and cursed to himself.
"I'm sorry,Asahi.Don't cry,love.I...I went too far.",he said and grabbed the smoothies setting them down.
He pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly.
"Asahi-chan,don't cry.",he whispered to her.
She slowly quieted her cries and hugged him back.
"Chiba-kun,don't ever do that again.Don't scare me like that ever again.",she murmured.
He nodded and continued to hug her.
Mika walked in to see Asahi wiping the tears away and was quickly concerned.
"What's going on?I heard crying.",she questioned.
"Nothing,it's over.",Chiba said.
Mika narrowed her eyes at him and then looked to Asahi who quickly gave a big smile.
"I'm okay.I just saw a bug and I mistakely killed it and it made me sad.Nothing big.",Asahi lied.
"There's no squished bug here?",Mika observed.
"Ummmm,Chiba threw it away so I won't have to look at it.",Asahi said.
"Oh,well,hurry back.We have to get home and get rest.",Mika said.
Asahi nodded and Mika left.

Mika walked back to the waiting Rook and sighed.
"Alright,so I told you everything.Hope it didn't change anything about what you feel about her.",Mika said and walked in the room.
Rook sighed and leaned in the wall.He processed everything Mika told him trying to find out from it.
Trying to understand and make sense of it.Trying to decide what to do now.
Rook sighed and felt absolute anger of what had happened to Nana.
"It didn't change nothing...just made me want to hold her in my arms and love her more."

On The Next Chapter:
"Are you sure you want to get with this guy?",Asahi asked.
"Yeah,he seems like a total creep.",Mika agreed.
Nana laughed at the statements that sounded so ridiculous to her.
"You guys make me laugh!"

"What are you doing?"
He smirked and slipped his hands up her shirt.
"What do you think,babe?Loving you.I can't do it if you keep pushing me away."
Nana looked at him in question and confusion.
"I...I don't know if I'm ready."
"I'll make you ready.",he said with a smirk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So,hope you liked the chapter.
And looked forward to the next chapter:High School Past Pt.1
It's going to be about what happened to Nana for those who want to know what the freak happened,so be ready for that awesomeness!
During the weekand I'll start working on He Loves Me,He Hates Me,kk??
For you,Traci!!
Love you guys,keep reading!
Bye Bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story